Reminder that Dream Theater are objectively better musicians than your favorite artists regardless what you think about...

Reminder that Dream Theater are objectively better musicians than your favorite artists regardless what you think about their music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PaOSPBopkI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmhWRrcJ_kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

true but animals as leaders are better

umm no sweetie, my favorite band is King Crimson

yet they're terrible artists. all that talent for what?

>objectively objectively objectively objectively objectively

I kind of feel bad for people like you thinking complex/complicated means you're a better musician...

One day you'll understand, kid

I feel even worse for people who think the opposite of this.

I feel even worse for people thinking the opposite of this

One day, kid. One day

Oh hey, OP just found out about DT. Yeah that feeling passes and they become yet another thing you listen to.

lmao, just "no"
youtube.com/watch?v=7PaOSPBopkI

And they still make shit music

my favorite artists are Dragonforce, Max Roach and Yowie so nah man

>muh technicality
fuck off. i'm sure not a single one have single shred of creativity in their body based on their top song on youtube

Except it does make you a better musician. Being able to play your instrument at a complex, highly technical level makes you a good musician. Maybe not a creative musician. Maybe not a good artist, but a good musician.

Reminder that wankcore is only not ok if it's metal.

a shame that their music exists solely as a platform for them to demonstrate that contention

complicated yet creative and melodic music is more impressive, but that doesn't mean its any better but more necessary, say we burned all of human art, it would get burned last because its the most impressive

is there a band such as animals as leaders that has made the mathcore equivalent of octavarium

>middle school mallcore
>better than my nigga Perotin

math rock is prog rock with somehow less soul and more wank

that shouldn't be that surprising, math rock artists have way less long-term focus

>less soul
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmhWRrcJ_kE

Japanese math isn't real math.

one band out of many doesn't prove any kind of point

To bad that they arent creative or at least original. Imagine their fans who self absorbe into this black hole of waste of time listen to those clomplex ultra difficult masturbatory instrumentation.
Imagine how much they practice and still sucking! Imagine the smell.