CHINA HAS CERN 2.0 Twice the Power, Twice the Cost

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj6gIjr6-vMAhWC2B4KHbdIC7MQqQIIUzAI&url=http://www.forbes.com/sites/caseyhall/2016/05/21/chinas-biggest-bang-a-supercollider-twice-the-size-of-cerns/&usg=AFQjCNGOLO-L9p_xm0csD7tVlVD_HiQy8g&sig2=fm6tc4zn-IZEozVqBzVHlA

They basically just want to fucking open up the gates of the omniverse.

1 higgs boson changed the game.

China plans on allowing like 1000x that number of higgs boson to do something...
Im no scientist just an analyst.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/caseyhall/2016/05/21/chinas-biggest-bang-a-supercollider-twice-the-size-of-cerns/#3a5fec6e150b
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=O2rD8Olc5hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>China plans on allowing like 1000x that number of higgs boson to do something...
American education everyone.

Hell yea, atleast i graduated highschool.

I dont give a fuck what you think sweden, im pretty sure pajeet is molesting your sister or something.

forbes.com/sites/caseyhall/2016/05/21/chinas-biggest-bang-a-supercollider-twice-the-size-of-cerns/#3a5fec6e150b

>mfw plebs start spouting bullshit about particle accelerators to appear smart near me

Call me back when their fusion reactor is far better than any of the current ones. That is the only thing that matters right now.

Stop this retarded meme

I doubt China in it's entirety has a quarter off the mental capacity at work at CERN.

It's isn't about having the largest device, it's about having the best brains.

China
>not being smart

Idk user...they're pretty dense, 2billion strong? One of them has a brain..

lol black hole imminent.

Actually....after seeing this, im gonna have to agree.

I dont think they should be fucking with matter if they're using Styrofoam on a fucking bridge...

They know how to replicate, there is no unique soul or thought.

>at least i graduated high school
what an achievement

shut up, Hanz
go make a clock or some chocolate or something

Oh cool So TWICE the Shemitah? You remember that one Sup Forums? I FUCKING REMEMBER

well meme'd

that's nothing. the jap version of cern is literally called kek

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK

>The High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (高エネルギー加速器研究機構 Kō Enerugī Kasokuki Kenkyū Kikō?), known as KEK, is a Japanese organization whose purpose is to operate the largest particle physics laboratory in Japan, situated in Tsukuba, Ibaraki prefecture. It was established in 1997. The term "KEK" is also used to refer to the laboratory itself, which employs approximately 900 employees.[1] KEK's main function is to provide the particle accelerators and other infrastructure needed for high-energy physics, material science, structural biology, radiation science, computing science, nuclear transmutation and so on. Numerous experiments have been constructed at KEK by the internal and international collaborations that have made use of them. Makoto Kobayashi, emeritus professor at KEK, is known globally for his work on CP-violation, and was awarded the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physics.

So does China basically have infinite money now? They can pay for anything, it seems.

Why didn't you faggots listen?

youtube.com/watch?v=O2rD8Olc5hE

Gay

I'm still super salt that Texas fucked up their shot at the super collider.

>kek is known for cp-violation

This is a joke right

It's gone too far. The chinese have become the Skynet.

The Successor of the LHC is already in planning. Current has 27km circumference i believe, the new one around 110... nearly at the same spot

>pic related

How many years it will take? 20? 30? LHC took fucking forever to built although most of the time they worked on technology

I think it is planned for 2030-2040. It is a very slow process. The LHC also was planned and constructed within 30 years.

I do. What caused it to fail? WHY. My hopes and dreams are crushed. Never again

>Lake Geneva