Aviation thread

Aviation thread
What do you fly Sup Forumsros?

King air 90

Embraer E-175

1943 Luccombe

Was flying a c414 and c206. Back on the ground for now cause I switched company and hopefully going on the atr72 soon.

Which airline do you work for?

I was fo on the caravan as well

PA23 & 28

Rated on the OH-58D.

Fly a desk now...

Military?

Ite bois which college am I goin to
Purdue, embry riddle, und, farmingdale or Utah valley?

Or Florida tech

Flaridah

Tech or embry

Tech

im a Russian military pilot and I fly an SU 35sm it took me 7 years of training before I got the chance to fly this aircraft. Suppose it's much better than the shit been mentioned up until now in this thread. Do you think niggas will be jealous as no nigga is allowed near our military.

fake news. I play Eve Online with a LOT of Russians and this is not how Russians type English. fuck off jew

I've flown your average Cessna as well as a Carbon Cub, which was fucking cash as hell.

A319/A320... For reals!

>2017
>flying eurotrash instead of boeing

shiggy diggy doo

I fly a molotok. A buzzard here or there
But my main plane is the hydra. Versatile and powerful

My dad is building a 5 seater out of carbon fiber.

I've helped him out a couple times it's pretty neat.

Hah, boeing, no chance. Those things look like they were designed before the wright flyer flew. For the sort of flying schedule I have, the Airbus is ideal. My job is very fatiguing and whilst i'm sure i'll never have to rely on the protections, i love the fact that they're watching my back. Also the table is fantastic.

Cessna 172 flying Pipeline to build my hours.

and yet 737s still fly circles around the a320 series

Ryanair. Seats are shit and planes are kinda horrifying but it's cheap.

My airline used to have the 737, i'd rather the bus in a crosswind any day. Also the crosswind limit is a much more reasonable 38kts rather than 33kts on the boeing (when wet) which can cause a few problems in the British winter.

How does the 737 'fly circles' round the 737? Have you flown the 73?

Bump

Who else /atc/ here ?

I'm not a pilot but I'd be interested to hear aviator's opinions on this bit of flying

I'd also like to correct the apostrophe placement in that post

>aviators'

A major one.