Your country is tearing itself apart in the name of multiculturalism and diversity

>your country is tearing itself apart in the name of multiculturalism and diversity

>your country is tearing itself apart in the name of fighting a pointless war for degenerate and puritan burgers

hello

uma delicia

>your country is tearing itself apart for no reason in particular

love and respect dear todger

>a bright future awaits for your country

JUST

>your country is being destroyed by the elitists from the government to their own good causing police brutality and unnecessary riot

>your country is tearing itself apart kicking out degenerates from
>'s country who flew his countries poverty caused by the elites their.

"tearing" "itself" "apart"

yea, no

what we have here is your projective sense of security is becoming an illusion

your notion of once secured things are proven to be brittle and your sense of communal identity is proven to give in into dualistic ideology

the country will survive and so will the people in it, the result is just the accumulation of your personal hatred

>what we have here is your projective sense of security is becoming an illusion
>your notion of once secured things are proven to be brittle and your sense of communal identity is proven to give in into dualistic ideology

>what we have here is your projective sense of security is becoming an illusion

so of course you think your country is destroying itself, let see if it comes about

>your country is slowly falling apart because no one does anything ever

>your country is tearing itself apart in the name of NORDIC, GERMANIC and WHITE supremacy over swarty, arab southeners.
Feels good desu.

>your country is tearing other countries apart

>your country is already torn apart

forgot pic

>your country barely has the right to exist

>your country exists and you don't know why or how

>your country tears it self apart over whether it likes Russia or Germany periodically

>Your country is absolutely fine and German cucks are paying for everything

Don't you still have Maoist rebels and shit?

is ok

>your country is doing nothing but piling incurable demographic problems on curable demographic problems and has being doing so since before you were born

>you currently have a stitch in your foot

>tfw country is sleepwalking into a demographic disaster and everybody keeps pretending nothing will happen

What's going on in Ireland?

We've gone from an ethnically homogeneous country to only ~80% Irish since the 1990s. We still have a huge culture of our young emigrating too, even while taking in more immigrants.

Wew, glad my ancestors left before everything went to hell.

Although everything is going to hell here now too...

>tfw country is intent on regressing to a Cold War mindset

>your country is tearing itself apart in the name of multiculturalism and diversity
this has my full support

What said, but the problems go back generations anyway. Instead of talking about urbanisation and the destruction of rural Ireland, people bitched about the RCC and emigration (which isn't properly remedied by cramming everyone in Dublin and promoting loathing of the country).
Foreigners are just a symptom of deeper underlying problems, which were never solved even after "independence".

Nothin lasts ferever, boyo

Kek

If we both went back to the cold war mindset of hating on commies and foreigners everything would be better.

>Celts, saxons, anglos, romans, normans.

>Catholics, anglicans and a bunch of different protestants.

>4 different countries united.

You were always multicultural and diverse.

>You were always multicultural and diverse.
Not in the modern sense.

you know how ridiculous of an argument this is to make right

It's not like it was any good past ww2 lol.
Time to go to the retirement home daddy.

Don't worry, your country will become a one-party state soon enough. I hope you like the Tories.

No I don't, please educate me if your genius burger intellect.

>clueless about uk politics

Is that Brazil?

[Clapping Intensifies]

You do realize that Romans,Saxons and some celts were invaders right?

It was forced multiculturalism which is pretty much whats going on today

Why can't Brexit do anything? Who is even running the country now?

Just like with Toronto in Canada, London runs the UK, and the population of London and Toronto have already been replaced.

Normal Canadians and Brits stopped being able to change anything decades ago.

>your country is tearing itself apart in the name of francophones and anglophones

>your country is tearing itself apart in the name of accepting american dominance while remaining not america

>your country is tearing itself apart in the name of profiting from resource extraction while also trying to maintain pristine wilderness and enviromental record

>Toronto runs Canada

How?

The GTA essentially decides the government

>your country is tearing itself apart thanks to ex commies and jews

Just

>jews

YOure paying for your past crimes you Brits are just thieves and whores

Srsly what has Britain done for the world other than invent English? Nada

Karmas a bitch amigo

Look what happened to Spain and portugueses lol

Ur next tea boy

>Srsly what has Britain done for the world other than invent English? Nada

S O P A
O
P
A

D E
E

M A C A C O
A
C
A
C
O

There's nothing wrong with diversity

So where are you from.

Detroit

Where are you really from.

Why do you not believe me

I mean like where you came from before you came here.

Where you're really from.

W-why?

>tfw no UK residency

I'm suspicious, go on, you can tell me.

>Country

There is a reason. You are unwilling to deal with the extreme national tension. And to make matters worse: You make a sport out of spiting the other sides at every opportunity.

The only reason its getting better, is that as time passes, the USSR part of Poland dies from old age.
Meanwhile it doesn't change the shallow class war, the general hatred between the Catholic/Ortodox/New age hatred Atheists.

I don't think i want to

Problem is a lack of integration and education, not multiculturalism. All immigrants should have to adapt to secular Christian values. I.e hijabs must be banned.

Now what reason would you have for not telling me?

I can happily tell you my family came from england, what about yours?

Im not going to tell you so fuck off OKAY!?$?

W-winston?

>and Polish would become the second most widely spoken language
You mean the second after English?

>commies and jews
>and

Noice

This is sadly true. What is worse is the immigrants have no idea how bad Ireland truly is. The terrorists give them a worse time than they got at home. Out of the frying pan into the fire.
They wish they went to England or Germany.