/heem/

News:

Manuwa vs. Anderson on Saturday

It's in the middle of the day so don't sleep in Amerifats.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489412021900.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=pWADsNb19tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MyAY9e178H8
foxsports.com/ufc/story/cain-velasquez-has-no-timeline-yet-for-his-return-to-the-ufc-031417
youtube.com/watch?v=g85F4DePFt4
cbsnews.com/news/final-teen-sentenced-in-australian-baseball-player-murder-christopher-lane/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for

>Coral Springs
Is an utter shithole looool

First for lineal HW champ

man, look one what guy has made heem into even tho hes banned. i guess hes still getting the attention he wants even tho hes gone

Thoughts on Bognuk Shnubs?

I saw Barney Shrub get knocked out a few times

For sureeee he beat Arlovski in that fight my guy

lol hasn't beatten stipe. nowhere near lineal, don't even think he holds a lineal strap

bick skugnut is a great fighter

Bognar Slog has the worst chin of all-time.

He's the uncrowned lineal HW champ.

Don't (you) me

Just did a quick scan through, Stipe is the lineal UFC champ

Enson Inoue, Mark Kerr, Fujita, Minotauro, Fedor, Werdum x2, Overeem, Bigfoot, and Cain held it along the way

Does /heem/ like GSP?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489412021900.webm

lol, yes stipe is super lineal because of the work of cain, jds, nog and bigfoot. only minakov and magomedev hold bits of HW glory that are unlinked to the ufc belt. mcgreggor, gsp, jones and stipe own alot of titles when all combined lineal like. over 200.

makes sense, anyone who is ever undefeated usually loses once in mma, and they lose in the ufc or whomever bets them loses in the ufc.

only weird bits like guys getting injured and not competing, like those tam prospects, or kole konrad have avoided their stuff coming to the ufc. and if your picky weightclasses. (gil melendez still holds his FW title and gegard his LHW one because neither man has fought in the weightclass in years)

Good morning guys. That was a refreshing 5 hours of sleep. Anyone know on average how many hours UFC fighters sleep each night?

Figting is like the stock markit

more then you, peak athletes sleep alot.

mainly it's needed for repair and cleaning up the body

>then
i guess the OP dooesnt matter huh?

what day will the ultimate fighter come on? i think wednesday but i cant find it anywhere. i wanna finish up the april heem calendar

Now that the dust has settled we can all agree that the Brazil card was quite spicy right

barboza's knee alone was enough spice to make the night, fridge man and shogun's heems were just the cherry on top

thank god too after the shitshow that was 209

defo

I enjoyed it

I just didn't really expect much from Vitor/Kelvin. I mean Vitors chin has been done for awhile, when he got dropped the first time I really wasn't surprised at all. He has 0 chin left. A legends league isn't going to change that one bit.

dis guy iz crazy in hiz ead man

>we can all agree that the Brazil card was quite spicy right

How did he react so fast to that takedown attempt?

i dont know which day the ultimate fighter will be coming on but am i missing anything?
>jewani and cuck thomas
:)

MMA Hour is on Monday, I think. Also I listen to JRE streams on Wednesday and Thursday, I don't know about everyone else.

Barboza is the fastest striker in the UFC

When does Renan barao fight next ?

woops, gotta move it over one day. also, does rogan really have a schedule? if he does i'll add jre even tho its not always mma related but i thought it was random when they go live

based EFN

this?

Studying film and reading what he did during the fight

you understood want he meant by that right?

cos it's pretty fucking spot on with how ufc is run at the moment

It's all about making the most money now while you can. Magiga changed the game.

> at the moment

RDA already has enough money he doesnt need the pay day from Conor.

Also didn't eddie only get paid luke 500,000? RDA would probably of got the same

yeh thats what i said?

> Randy Couture gets knocked out by light heavyweight Chuck Liddell and retires
> decides to come out of retirement and is awarded an immediate heavyweight title shot at Tim Slyvia
> Randy Couture loses his heavyweight title to Brock Lesnar, who had a UFC record of 1-1

Preach it brother

>RDA already has enough money

He could've made more fighting on a PPV than losing the title on a fight pass card.

Why is she so pure, bros?

MMA Kino lads:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWADsNb19tQ

It's been a while since Jon didn't fuck up.
This cannot continue like this.

The stakes are too low for him to fuck up now, wait till June

Just because you aren't aware of his fucking up doesn't mean its not happening m8. It's an unknown unknown. At least for you it is. For me it's a known unknown

Jon got his life on track naw

For real

Is Bronson Schnebe a good fighter?

I think I believe him when he said his shit was already together he just fucked up when he took that suspect dick pill.

>*hides under ring for 12 hrs from USADA*

Had that ever been confirmed by anybody other than ol' Chael

>twist at the end of a punch Joe

He explained after the fight that he noticed Dariush would change level after throwing that jab, every time. So he through a knee up "because I knew he would be there" - as he said. Was noice fight iq.

Beauregard "Large Turd" Snot has a professional career of 10-5

Sorry to tell you mate, but she's had truckloads of sweaty mexican schlong in each of her holes.

everyone likes gsp.
but he's crazy to come off 4 years away and fight a much bigger guy.
pic related - it's fitch and kos, post gsp beating

DC turns 38 years old on the 20th
Paige Sletten is 23 on the 26th

oh that's april
i meant this month

Here's a Cung-Le post bisping

Let's hope they do this to eachother, instead of wrasstlefuck.

Let's see riddum

so they just train and sleep? it took 30mgs of my sleep med to get to 6 hours of sleep lol

>Birthdays

That is not how heem calendars work

>sleeping well when you don't move all day

Good morning

youtube.com/watch?v=MyAY9e178H8

Do you think he fondled Paige

>Chael

Precision beats powa and toimin' beats speed. And that's what you saw there.

i don't know how families like that work
his may release date should be on the calendar

>everyone likes gsp
>flag
Only Canadians like GSP

What's wrong with you?

>tfw i could heem every here

Nothing, you weirdo.

How would he do in the LW division?

No one can take that right hand shot yeh

>Tfw my boy Yair is gonna lose to Frankie

foxsports.com/ufc/story/cain-velasquez-has-no-timeline-yet-for-his-return-to-the-ufc-031417

What's the first thing you think of when you see AKA?

Knees
Disappointment
Salt

Ruined cards and divisions on hold up

youtube.com/watch?v=g85F4DePFt4

I like e calendar idea but I would get rid of the podcasts. Personally I've have like a dozen mma podcasts I pick from each week and rarely is it cuck Thomas or the mma hour. The more specific you make the calendar in that way the less useful it will be. I would keep it to (m)ma events

what's the best one

How is your diet like? How many hours of sleep do you get? Do you do breathing exercises?

i want woodley dead, who will do it for me?

lol stream your trip to ferguson

Depends what you wants, different podcasts cover different aspects

cbsnews.com/news/final-teen-sentenced-in-australian-baseball-player-murder-christopher-lane/

Check out this new meme from our meme overlords at Sup Forums

>prosecutors told the court the three teenagers shot Lane in the back from a passing car because they were bored and just wanted to shoot someone.

How is it possible to STILL be this mad?

Can't wait for jack slacks book on Mcgregor. Doesn't seem like an opurtinisitic money grab at all.

why do people do this

That's The Chris sister on the left ? She's kinda cute for a chubby

you would think she would workout considering her brother lives at a gym lol

What will they do if DC pulls out beacuse his body can't take the weight cut?

RUMBLE VS. ?????

Jacare or Yoel, let's see how much they really want that belt

LOL those are actually awesome fights

>let's see how much they really want that belt

They want the MW belt not the LHW one.

Surely they aren't afraid of a welterweight Johnson ?