Most painless way to suicide

Most painless way to suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOzXRpLD-XU
quora.com/Why-do-people-slash-wrists-instead-of-just-inserting-a-needle-to-drain-all-the-blood
freekboya.livejournal.com/2393.html,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The 'ol car exhaust method

Not just any car will work from what I hear. And the exit bag looks like a troll.

Buy an IV needle. It's as effective as slitting your wrists without the pain.

>This thread again

Why do you care if it's painless? You will be dead, it's not you will wake up after and go 'ouch'. You will no longer exist.

Fucking dumbass teenagers

thank you, will steal my dads keys when he is sleeping and ill try the car method

Vote for trump and bring everyone else with you in a North Korean nuclear strike

Shotgun to the dick works

25 cents have been deposited into your ShareBlue account.

If you're worried about pain, you're too much of a pussy to actually do it.

nitrogen asphyxiation

Some people are trying to decrease the amount of pain they experience, smart guy.

would a whole lot of benzos and alcohol be the same as just going to sleep and not waking up?

Cop here... exit bag absolutely works. Done a couple suicide scenes where this method was used

either something that destroys the brain almost instantly (explosion, gun shot, ...) or anything that makes you unconscious before dying.
a lot of people talk about exit bags, but it's important to know the difference between asphyxiation and hypoxia. you don't want to die by not being able to breathe, because you will panic and it will almost certainly be horrible, albeit only for a few seconds. what you actually want is breathing without absorbing oxygen, which is what e.g. the helium exit bag does: you still breathe gas normally, but you will slowly tire because of hypoxia and eventually die. same also works with every other gas, does not need to be carbon monoxide. car exhausts are usually a terrible option, because you will continue to also breathe oxygen and only die slowly of carbo monoxide poisoning, while also inhaling a lot of nasty shit on the side, which will give you breathing trouble.

apart from that, of course, the obvious stuff like overdosing on something that makes you sleepy.

it's always good to be informed and to have a plan just in case. but i would strongly recommend anyone who wants to kill themselves to set a date at least one year from now. if you then still want to die, there's nothing stopping you. but a lot of problems go away in the course of a year, and you might as well do stuff you were to afraid to do before, like experimenting with drugs, fucking tranny hookers, or visiting the rain forest.

good luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOzXRpLD-XU
Helium and a CPAP mask at bedtime

Thank you

Wtf is the exit bag?

Dying of old age, why do you want to die?

air-tight plastic bag filled with some gas that you stick your head into, so you continue to breath normally, but don't get any oxygen

Gas? What kind of gas?

Or do you mean gasoline?

any gas will do, except oxygen of course. helium, nitrogen, carbon monoxide/dioxide

Godspeed, user.

I dont really get it...

Putting an air tight bag over your head would just suffocate you anyways, whats the point if the gas? How does that help you breathe normally?

And how would you fill a bag with gas then put it on your head? Would the gas not escape when you go to put it on your head?

You pour the gas in the bag then kneel down and stick your head in it. Its common sense

Don't forget your blood bucket.

I don't know what that is. Is that some form of trumptard welfare program?

>painless

This. The gas was helium in both of my scenes. Get it from any store that sells balloons

the point is not choking to death, but being able to breathe calmly until the end. breathing means inhaling gas, which is why you have to provide gas. there are a lot of different types of gas that are easy to come by, the most available maybe being helium (think of baloons in a party shop). you simply want to replace the breathing air which contains oxygen with something else.

the exit bag also works with breathing air, but it takes longer, because breathing air contains oxygen. you use up some of it while breathing and exhale carbon dioxide, so in the end, you will die using a nitrogen + carbon dioxide exit bag. after minutes, i would guess.

it's not too hard to fill a large bag (say 50 liters trash bag) with gas, e.g. with a hose, especially if you use helium, which is lighter than breathing air and will mage the bag float. head in, then seal it with duck tape or something.

Are you killing yourself because you're so stupid you can't use google?

were these scenes recent? i thought that suppliers dilute it with oxygen now to stop people using it to suicide

according to quora your blood would just clot
quora.com/Why-do-people-slash-wrists-instead-of-just-inserting-a-needle-to-drain-all-the-blood

Don't waste that fucking helium! I work in a lab where we need a ton of liquid helium, and it: getting to be extremely difficult to acquire the amount we need for our devices because people just shit it away.l like it's nothing.

whatever dude

carbon monoxide is the only painless way to suicide.
you can just go calmly to sleep and never wake up again.

So I need to find a way to increase the negative pressure. Nice tip.

>implying that you know what happens after you're dead.

another result on google about this was freekboya.livejournal.com/2393.html, they say they used some sort of vacuum thing to drain the blood out. they also survived though.

Quitters ruin everything good.

Nembutal in any form.

homemade guillotine