Hebephile discussion. Pedos get out

Hebephile discussion. Pedos get out.

If your 13 get out of this thread. Let the big boys talk.

>implying hebephilia is somehow better than pedophilia

Uhh. It is? Whats worse, raping a 2 year old, or having consentual sex with a 13 year old? Dumbass kid.

It's actually natural. Pedo isn't.

Hebe is sexual interest in those in puberty.
Back when we were wilderness-living species, the sign of that was period blood around the genital area.
Pedo is interest in those not developed.

And for completeness, ephebo is late stage puberty (up to 21~ when full maturation happens in most)
Teleio is full maturation.
Gerento is OAP.

this.

Thank you. This guy gets it. Also girls 10-13 produce the healthiest babies. Their pussies also feel earth shatteringly amazing.

Ehh I'll come back tonight when all the kids go to bed.

Idk about all these philes but I like em 13-17. Their bodies are just so damn naturally tight. After that they all blow up and get pudgy, and if that doesn't happen then they have to start working out(fit girls look great but it's a different physique than a younger body)

Have fun with the smelly rotten pussies of the girls that hit the wall called puberty.

Babies and toddlers are vastly superior

Please end yourself

These two county has hebe, right?

kys

truth hurts, faggots

Hebes are just as bad as pedos in my mind. Just wait until the age of consent you fucking creep.

I mean I'm 24 and my girlfriend is 16? Legal where I live in the states.

>Consensual sex
>13 yr old
Hmm, if they're old enough to consent to sex, why can't they vote? Man our government sure is fucked up

She looks like shes 12 with her hair in a ponytail, yet 17 with makeup .

What if the AoC in their area IS where hebe ranges lie?
AoC is the biggest load of bullshit there is.
It is completely based on feelings and nothing more.
If you put any logic behind it, AoC is either 11 or 21.

The only acceptable answer is chronophlia laws that split the age-range groups up legally, and only groups next to each other can interact.
Eliminates all grey areas that take up valuable court time, and stops the ruin of teens lives in dumb-ass places like America where a 17 and 18 year old can be labelled sex offenders for being in a loving relationship.

In all honesty, the reason is sheer lack of experience.
It applies to anything age-related.
And the education systems in loads of areas don't give a shit to actually teach proper Informed Decision Making skills. There's maybe an intro on the subject in what is usually the class about personal and social development (Personal and Social Education for me), but that's about it.
Same shit with them not teaching you SHIT on how to actually live and function in society, just teach you basic skills and let you get on with it. This is why even 40 year olds get abused by companies and people.
We've brought up entire generations of literal retards because of this. It is only getting worse.
Most of the modern world in the west are completely incapable of informed consent. If they were, a shitload of financial debt wouldn't exist, or crime, or obesity, etc.
It's actually depressing to think about how incapable most adults are these days.
I fear for the next generation. I really do.

>Just wait until the government let you

Retard post

Listen here you niggers
The only thing you MUST do to not doin a "bad thing " with a underage girl is very simple
You MUST LOVE HER

It's simple niggers, if you just want to fuck some girl only for her younger pussy you are a sick fuck

My gf was 12 when I meet her and I was 20
I see her parents at 13 I stand up for all the shit that was coming to me from they and they just thank me for have the courage to tell them, they know that she loves me and I love her

Today she has 20yr and we are still together because our relationship was not born from some pedophile shit
It was born from love