Cats or dogs

cats or dogs
discuss

Dogs are pussies that obey humans. Also dangerous when aggressive. Cats are stupid but they don't give a fuck. Also fun to play with when aggressive. Cates win.

How you ask this question on Caturday?

This is now a Caturday thread!

Cats

cats, they take care of themselves better than dogs and i'm a lazy owner

Dogs are pussies? They make the best for defense
Cats are only good for lazy owners

Cats are fun. They also make a lot of noise when they mate.

Doges
> Loyal
> Loving (have grown together with humanity for centuries, and can read our emotional cues)
> Useful (support, bomb finding, drug finding, tracking, hunting, defense, offense, and so on)

Catters
> Hunt mice
> Look cute (some)
> ???

>implying cats don't like their owners
faggot

it's caturday

>pussies
>dangerous
pick one

ps you called a dog a pussy when cats are literal pussies

dogs:
>lots of kinds big and small
>helpful (rescue, drugs, fires etc)
cats
>many different colours and breeds from all over the world
>good emotional support

pretty much even, cats are better imo

Dogs.

Cats

Cats are clean
Dogs shit and piss everywhere

dogs= friend

cat= niggers who hate everyone and thing and are only in it for themself , fuck and fight with no regard , take and give nothing in return ..... simply niggers

Cats dont give a shit about anything and they get boring. Couple this with the fact that they stink up houses with their shit.

I only like cats when their hunting mice

>Furballs, saliva covered fur, litter trays
Ignoring the fact their piss stinks and their shit is dangerous

These guys get it
Cats are for micing, not cuddling

>implying dogs don't shed or lick themselves clean

They're

I'll grammer nazi myself before anyone else does

Dogs lick their paws and bellies yes but there are plenty of dogs which don't shed.

You are retarded

both are great, no debate!

dogs are objectively and historically the superior companion

Which bit do you dispute user?

why cat more cat
1 - cat is so much light than dog who have to get hair cuts to copy cat technology
2 - the dog uses weight because is a fucking faget
3 - puppy get so crush more than kitten, and you can give your aligator to chew and it ll still eat beans
4 - dog is MORE heavy than cat
5 - some cat build more weight because higher evolved
6 - your cousin will not want to stay on your house toplay dog
over 9000 - if you trow cat at wall, the wall will go up
8 - trow both at a water and see which will come up first
9 - the cat at mate will make a noise orgy. A dog will only show boners.
10 - the cat is sexual binary. the dog is too, but not if you use peanut butter.
11 - CAT is the name of a forklift. DOG means it is a hood friend.
12 - Cat will eat carrion, cat don't give a fuck
13 - Cat didn't need to be domesticated. Cat is perfect.

Hes right, I have 2 shedless dogs

>Dogs lick their paws and bellies
They lick more then this, they can only clean themselves by licking

>there are plenty of dogs which don't shed.
Every animal, especially ones with hair shed constantly

>d_g
Filthy impure animal
>cat
Beloved by the prophet pbuh himself.

Imo dogs are better emotional support. Cats are generally indifferent and will only approach to be pet/cuddled. Dogs not only seek you out when you're not feeling your best, but also empath with you and will hug, cuddle, be pet with you regardless of circumstance because they know you're sad.
Regardless, there are outliers on both sides. I think it really depends on the upbringing of the pet in question, although I feel cats are more inclined to primal behaviour when dogs go social.

Did you glue their hair to their bodies?

Snakes

I have thrown a cat at a wall

The wall did not move.

No, you want to find long haired hunting/swimming dogs
they were bred that way.

Dogs can't reach most of their body, unlike cats, hence washing your dog on the reg.

>Every animal, especially ones with hair shed constantly
Heh, as someone who is allergic to both dogs and cats I can assure you haired dogs shed a metric fuckton less than furred dogs or cats, hence the requirement for grooming.

Are you suggesting that some how long haired dogs NEVER lose hair ever?

the best a cat can do for emotional support is be soft and nice and not run away

a dog really understands how you're feeling and you understand it, and actively tries to cheer you up

There is a difference between shedding and dander. Any dog breed that has hair and not fit does not shed. Its hair grows continually and needs to be cut. They do have dandruff, like humans, but it is miniscule in comparison. Shedding dogs lose both fur and dried skin (dander) when they shed a coat. It gets fucking everywhere.

Cats are cuter but dogs are more loyal companions

Those allegeies are from compounds in the animals saliva that gets transferred to their hair while cleaning.

See

Which then sheds and fucks me over, yet I can own a haired dog without a drama.

cats are clean but houses with cats stink

we walk our dog 3 times a day and if we forget she knows where to shit (there's this kind of disposable paper mat), we bath it once a month and that's it, house is perfectly clean

What breed, might I ask? I've owned haired dogs all my life as I'm also allergic but can't not have a loyal friend to come home to.

Dogs, no question

The JOWLES

I love this fluffy faggot, who needs cats?

Because not all breeds produce the same amount of it. There are cat breeds that people with cat allegeies can own because of this. Hair falls of animals, if you cleaned your house and not your mom. You'd notice their hair everywhere. Try sweeping or vacuuming once

He's fucking gorgeous. Love his face

My place doesn't stink
I scoop my cats shit every morning and frequently change the litter

He's an enormous broski.
Thinks he's a lapdog tho.

Poodles, I'm fine with Silkies too, haven't tried the bigger haired breeds.

>inb4 poodles are faggot dogs
They're pretty normal if you groom them like a normal dog

I have to vacuum all the time, the joys of being allergic to life but if I go to someones house with a cat, or a normal furred dog I'm fucked for the day.
I didn't know about the cat breeds tbh.
>don't insult me, you'll hurt my feelings

Quit mating with your cat, user. That's just sick.

Why dog more dog

1 - Dog is so much weight and strong. If he can't kill you, he can hit you with it. Weight is a sign of reliability
2 - The cat lost his weight because he is a jew
3 - the kitten get crush so easy, doggo get crush he bites back. Its like having ninjas.
4 - dog is stronger than cat
5 - Dog gain weight out of self, obese cat weight is a copy of superior dog weight technology
6 - your sexy little sister lift up her skirt when over 9000 - if you trow dog at wall, wall will catch dog and be happy
8 - trow both on water and see which will breth underwater and which will surface for air
9 - dog at mate will find a quiet bush or hotel, cat is a loud hussy
10 - dog will only gay for peanut bitter becaus he liek his humans, needs more bonding
11 - DOG is respected in the hood, CAT is a bitch they like to fuck
12 - Dog only feast on finest foods, dog is a coinessuer
13 - Cat is 100000 years under-domesticated, only survive because humans feed it.

I know the feeling. My shithole pup is the same way. I'm trying to resize these pics cuz they're too big to post.

>Any dog breed that has hair and not fit does not shed
Every animal sheds, hair falls out all the time

Define all the time, haired dogs simply drop a fraction of the hair a furred dog/cat drops, there is no argument here, this is a fact.

He's a husky/malamute mix.

if you dont like hair, why get a hairy animal.

Cats are funnier but dogs are better as pets.

Shedding and hair falling out is not the same thing. A coat is shed regularly, biologically purposeful. Hair falls out because it either gets tugged on, is dislodged or there is an issue with the follicle. Hair is not supposed to fall out, but continue growing. Fur sheds because it needs to, in order to keep the body regulated.

Because I love what the hair is attached to

>define All the time
Animals shed skin and hair (if mammals) 24/7/365. Hair/skins falls off regularly off you, me, dogs, cats, etc. do you know what they call skins cells that done die or shed? CANCER

cats are more like wild animals. dogs are more like stupid slaves.

Is he the talky type like a Husky or silent couch potato?

I mean I like dogs too, but I also like bearded dragons and if I couldnt deal with the hair, id just get a dragon.

Cats are loyal. Just not as stupidly loyal as dog.
Owner dies, dog sits there and starves to death.
Companion dies, cat goes 'meh', and finds new companion.

My cat sleeps in my bed with me, has to touch me. Must watch TV with me. waits outside shower for me to come out. Comes running every time I wake up, comes running when I get home, comes running every time I sit down. Cat loves sitting on me - I'm his favorite furniture.

Hair doesn't shed, it does fall out on occasion but in normal operation it keeps growing, that's why hair needs a haircut and fur doesn't.

I've got fish but it's not exactly on the same level

>Cat loves sitting on me - I'm his favorite furniture.

>this kills the child

He attempts to "talk" with his deep ass voice. It's funny.

not technically true.

there was a dude who jumped out of his apartment window to his death in the 90's whose cat jumped off the balcony after him.

there are also multiple counts of cats eating their human after they pass on to stay alive.

they usually start with small bites at the fingers to see if they are awake and end up accidentally eating some trying to wake them up.

That's the second time I've ever heard that from a cat owner. Every species has its outliers.
Even still, argument on better aside, I'm glad you both have each other. It seems like you both really enjoy that relationship.

That sounds more like you're the slave in that relationship

Because they can't get out to hunt. If they can get out to hunt, then they would not eat their former companion.
>this kills the child
Old wives tale that has never been validated.

Standard poodles are badass dogs.

Hair length between body and head is regulated differently on humans.

>Waits for child to suffocate
>yep just as I suspected
>now officially validated

Never met a poodle that wasn't a dick. Nor a Bichon, so I think it might just be a white'n'curly thing.

it does, you're just used to it

i can recognize every single cat owner house, they always smell of cat

you can spot dogs too but it's more difficult, they have their smell which is worse than cats but since they piss outside and rarely lose hair they don't pass it to the house which stays clean

about the main question that's the point for me, i'm the master and the dog is the pet and he knows it. cats tends to be too indipendent, to the point that usually their owners are the betas.

mine is the house and mine is the smell, and mine is everything in here, the dog knows it and is grateful to you for everything you're doing for him.

You clearly have never owned a haired dog, left ungroomed they become virtually blind as their facial hair covers their eyes, ignoring the fact they become a mop.

Toy poodles are dicks. Standards can get up to 100 pounds and those ones are awesome dogs.

Never owned a white poodle, all been black or brown.

By regulation I did not mean hair length. Dog fur is shed to regulate body temperature and keep the skin clean.

I've been around enough cats to see patterns - you can tell a lot about a cat simply by their fur.
Orange and white cats are the most loyal.
Black short hairs love high places and talking and talking, and talking.
Gray long hairs are dumb as a box of rocks
Black and white short hairs are energetic and love to play - until you over feed them.

>Bathing makes you sick.
>doesn't wait for validation
>never baths again.

Dogs FTW, full of loyalty,
Cats are cuties but sometimes they're bastards.

The great thing is there is a simple and risk free way of validating the efficacy of bathing

Most of the time, he's sitting next to me instead of on me.
Like when we're watching TV. When I'm sitting up, he's on the top of the couch, just behind my head, my hair touching his fur. When I'm lying down, he's usually in front of me, or on top of me. When I'm stretched out, but not lying down, he'll be in my lap.
When I'm taking a shower, he sits quite comfortably on the bathtub ledge just behind the curtain.

Finally got one small enough to post. This motherfucker talks all the damn time.

Depends on the size of the dog.

Cats > small dog breeds
medium/large dog breeds > Cats

Big dogs are best dogs (pic related; it's the best dog)

>Black short hairs love high places and talking and talking, and talking.

I had a Bombay that I got when I was 13. He lived until I was 30. In all that time I think I can count the number of times I heard him meow on both hands.

Beautiful doggo

Thanks. He's my fluffy asshole baby.

just edit thepictures in fucking paint.exe and click "adjust size" set it to keep it in scale and scale it down 50% and 80% after each time save the file and the file size indicator should go down.

it's easy as fuck.

Posting from Clover because A) I'm not at home and B) have almost all my pics of him on my phone

>about the main question that's the point for me, i'm the master and the dog is the pet and he knows it. cats tends to be too indipendent, to the point that usually their owners are the betas.

Cats know who's in charge, I like them because they are sneaky ninjas and don't need the attention a dog does. Plus since I live in an apt, I don't have a yard or space for a dog

No only a yellow lab, dude shed constantly and the light color hair was seen on everything

Yes seasonal shedding occurs but that's not the only time they lose hair. Also skin cell turn over rates higher than hair.

upload them to office computer and send them back to your phone to upload.

Sounds like he didn't think you were interesting conversation.
Every black cat I've ever known loved to meow.

Lol did you need more? I'm happy to oblige. I love showing him off.

Cats really don't give a shit about you

if you drop dead, they wait about 5 minutes until they start eating you. Cats are not pack animals

That said, they are alot smarter than the average person gives them credit for, and they are goofy and cute as fuck.

Imo, dogs are even cuter. And they will protect you, your kids and your house/car. They will literally take a bullet for you. They'll walk thousands of miles to find their way back to their master, they'll occasionally stand guard by your tombstone if you die and fucking not leave. That's real loyalty and love

Also they are useful as fuck, they can sniff out diseases, drugs, herd cattle, etc etc

it's a no contest, dogs are superior in almost every way.