>Courtois and Hazard, Real Madrid bound
>Costa, also leaving Chelsea, confirms the interest of both club and players
>No more Mourinho to build new team
>years of struggle for Chelseafags

futbol.as.com/futbol/2017/03/14/internacional/1489470867_983357.html

Sup Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ko7h7ShMAno
express.co.uk/sport/football/778895/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Real-Madrid-Sergio-Ramos-Bayern-Munich-Antonio-Conte
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Eric Dier

Hazard isn't leaving
Courtois will be swapped with Oblak
Costa will be replaced with that Oscar money

Topkek, if you look couple of years in back, they haven't made any big transfers like MCFC or others. (last one was torres).

I think it's time to bankroll some and offer Conte everything he needs to win UCL.

>no more Mourinho
do you even know Conte's Champions League pedigree? Who the fuck is going to pick the players?

We used to have a brave manager capable of picking key players that gave titles, now we have to be happy with a guy whose biggest Juventus signing is fucking Lichtensteiner..

Let's face it, Sup Forums is fucked

You do realize managers don't sign players?

Based Portugal exposing the wig wearing fraud

not all are brave enough, I know.
But Mourinho was. Roman and his people are not to be trusted in those matters (fucking Shevchenko, fucking Torres)

How will Chelsea ever recover?

reminder

No, no manager signs players, it's not their money. Any player the Mourinho signed was at the whim of Abramovich

Alexis will come to the rescue

Mou would have been able to request transfers though

the judas himself confirming he name-picks his transfer targets:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ko7h7ShMAno

pic related is the """man""" we have to entrust that job now (remember lichtenteiner).

Sup Forums collective suicide?

>as.com
Literally less reliable than anons on 4chins
>W-we're buying everyone and also: is Messi injecting cocaine before games? Doctor Barim Kenzema with an exclusive interview says "maybe"

Purg stop being so obsessed with Chelshit.

>Doctor Barim Kenzema with an exclusive interview says "maybe"

Hahaha u got me senpai

it's Costa's words, as.com is not even the original source, they're just quoting.
Cadena Cope is the source I believe

i know this a troll thread, but Conte's biggest signing for Juve was either Vidal or Pirlo.

You can't assume that because Jose could hand pick his transfers that Conte, a new manager, could also sway the owners. Also out of Mourinhos 20 signings at his second Chelsea stay only 4 have really been useful

And Lichtsteiner was a good signing.

>Mourinho
>still good

express.co.uk/sport/football/778895/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Real-Madrid-Sergio-Ramos-Bayern-Munich-Antonio-Conte
Le clutch header man to Chelsea

>Conte doesn't pick his signings
His handpicked Serie A babby wing back is now the best LB in the league.