Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxzONeK1OwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0uvmKnFY4uk
youtube.com/watch?v=0PAJNntoRgA
youtube.com/watch?v=TMfVqGBE6JI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

k

This just means Perry is definitely on the shortlist. The campaign is throwing him out there to fish for responses.

Personally I don't hate it. But it wouldn't help him very much against Hillary "muh vaginal diversity" Clinton.

FUCK YEAH DICK PERRY FUCK YEAH GUNS FUCK YEAH GET SOMEEEEEEEE GET SOMEEEEEEEEE

No. God, please, no. I cannot risk a Rick Perry presidency.

I want Carson or Paul. Please no "MUH JESUS" conservatives (Carson being the exception).

Perry, IMHO, would be a mistake. Mr. Trump hasn't made any political mistakes. That would be a bad first one.

If he wanted Perry for VP, he wouldn't draw attention to the fact that Perry called him "a cancer on conservatism"

He probably just wants to show off that the GOP is lining up behind him.

He should pick a black woman or a ghetto black man.

Rick Perry is a liberal
A RINO faggot liberal
Google "liberal Rick Perry" second result for a compilation of his liberal voting record
Fuck Rick perry

Didn't he fail physical education in college?

Trump doesn't give a fuck about demographics, or geography, or any of the other identity politics bullshit.

He has already said what his priorities are. Someone who can be president, a political person who can help get his legislative agenda done.

In reality, being a woman does not make you a better president.
In reality, being from Ohio doesn't make you a better president.

He could've used Marco or Ben for le minorities.

I know jack shit, but what does Perry bring to the table?

Rick Perry is a homophobic piece of shit.
He'd be a terrible VP choice.
Even moon base would be a better choice than him for fucks sake.

Keep tellin' ya, this is Trump's VP pick.

>He probably just wants to show off that the GOP is lining up behind him.

Yep, this is his plan. Perry cant get shit done, plus he's way too much of an insider. Again trump is using free attention to his own benefit.

>but what does Perry bring to the table?

Literally nothing, he's just boasting about Perry sucking his dick now.

He is going to confirm it during the convention. Mark my words. It will generate the most hype.

holy shit this pic is amazing. fucking saved

>But it wouldn't help him very much against Hillary "muh vaginal diversity" Clinton.

First off, no one really votes based on VP
Secondly, if Trump picks a woman as VP, everyone, even dumb as fuck women will be wise to why he picked a woman. And it would just end up like Sarah Palin with John McCain. No matter who Trump picks, the media would INSTANTLY start shredding her apart with a ferociousness unseen before. Unless of course Trump picked someone like Oprah or something.

So damned if you do, damned if you don't. Might as well pick a man that is capable of helping Trump while in office.

Rubio said he wouldn't be VP. Maybe he'd change his mind if the offer actually came through though.

How pointless. The only thing Dick Perry had going for him was that he was seemingly manly, at least until Trump stepped in & stumped the shit out of him. Trump turned Rick Perry into a cry baby sissy & was the first to drop out from the primaries.

people are going to shit on any VP pick that isn't a meme

I actually think perry would be good, if he wasn't high on painkillers and sounded like an idiot in 2012 he might have had a chance.

He was a very competent Governor, I think governors make much better executive managers than senators

I still think Newt would be great, and a better political move

in terms of ideology, Sessions is the best, but he basically adds nothing to the Trump ticket politically

Much of the appeal of Trump lies in the fact that he doesn't pander and picks his people based on the contents of their character, not the color of their skin (or what's in their pants).

He would be an idiot to pick a woman, unless she happens to be the most qualified candidate.

>There are people RIGHT NOW on Sup Forums who think that Trump's VP won't be Oprah
I'm laughing my lel right now

Texas here.
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

Trump will reveal his VP Bill Clinton at the RNC. Ratings will go through the roof.

Stone Cold "The Texas Rattlesnake" Steve Austin would be a better choice for VP.

BAW GAWD! AUSTIN JUST HIT ISIS WITH THE STUNNER! BAWH GAWD!

this , newt GET

CHECKED
N

In reality, insulting people you need votes and support from, won't get you into the white house.

Trump will announce at convention. Anything "announced" prior is a misdirect. I am a Trump insider and know who the top slot is on his list (hint: it's not Sessions or Gingrich)

and I see your trips!

moon base confirmed

As if the Democrats don't do that already.

It's been a grave mistake of Republican nominees to denigrate Trump voters. Democrats are denigrating Bernie voters, and at least from an economic standpoint, Bernie and Trump are very on-par.

How many Bern-victims are going to actually vote for Hillary?

Perry or Newt would be a good asset. I just care about skeletons in the closet, trumps hands are fairly clean compared to politicians... Making sure as to not attaching a vulnerable weakness is whats taking the vetting process so long.

I don't know much about Rick Perry. Is he based? Where's he stand on gun rights and border/immigration issues?

Newt would be infinitely better than Perry. We do not need Perry to be Obamas Biden, which is what he would end up doing. He would make an fool of himself, get in the way, be useless and ultimately be a joke.

Newt can atleast conduct himself in a way that isnt baboonish.

Newt's policies are hit or miss, but moon base is always a fun one.

Out of all the challengers from 2012, Newt and Paul were the least obnoxious. God help us if he picks someone like Huntsman or Perry.

>from an economic standpoint, Bernie and Trump are very on-par.
How so? Bernie is against outsourcing jobs to China, while Trump's own companies outsources jobs to China and Mexico. Trump even brings in cheap foreign workers from other countries to build his buildings. If you think Sanders voters will vote for that liar, you're out of your mind.

>How many Bern-victims are going to actually vote for Hillary?
Most of them.

It's a well-known fact he's gay

Daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=kxzONeK1OwQ

I just got an email from the Trump campaign saying he was floating TN - Corker for VP.

Perry and Corker are both bad news, call his campaign, at once to protest these horrible picks!!

Lobby for CA - Duncan Hunter.

>picking rick "oops" perry

youtube.com/watch?v=0uvmKnFY4uk

...or KY Rand Paul

That's not a big of a deal as people seem to think it is.

Most normal people who see that would laugh and like the guy more for it.

>this fucking caricature of my state won
>pls

This would literally guarantee a trump victory 100 percent

The Palin endorsement wasn't a mistake? The Muslim ban into a suggestion wasn't a mistake?

breddy gud, but it's missing "if you kill your enemies, they win"

No and no. Both served their purpose at pivotal points in the campaign and will not cause any negative impacts in the long-term as we move into general election mode.

As far as the muslim ban go, he's already addressed that with a silver bullet: "I'm not President yet, everything I say is a suggestion." It will play into him framing himself as the deal-making center-right candidate.

>implying Trump is giving any hints about who his VP will be
He's just doing this to build up hype. Whoever he picks as VP will be an unexpected pick, meaning not Gingrich or Perry.

It is. He wants to abolish government agencies he barely understands.

He is a good fit for Trump in that respect though, a couple of B- average types with big mouths.

That would be the biggest fucking mistake of his career.
youtube.com/watch?v=0PAJNntoRgA

>implying Donald would let his vp pick leak
-if we are hearing about Perry now - there is NO way it's going to be him.

Yah okay because she isn't the anti-thesis to Bernie Sanders. Out of touch Canadian commenting on US politics.

It sounds like you're the one who's out of touch if you actually believe Trump is going to win.

Rick Perry is retarded biblefag and will be terrible for Trump.
I doubt Trump even has a shortlist. He's just going to keep floating names for a couple months to get media coverage until he figures out who he actually needs to win the election. He might hope Hillary names a VP first so he can base a decision off that.

>Carson
let the meme die. Carson would be a horrible pick. The guy's a brain surgeon who's an idiot about everything else

>Paul
would be a good pick but probably won't happen.

>He probably just wants to show off that the GOP is lining up behind him.
This. Same with the SCOTUS picks, he just wants to unite the Republicans a little more before he pivots more to the center.

Bobby Jindal?

nikki hayley

>not hosting a "VP" selection reality show where the viewer gets to pick the best choice

>Democrats are denigrating Bernie voters
Specifically, they're denigrating Bernie voters for being FUCKING WHITE MALES and accusing Bernie of being sexist. So when they turn to the general and try to denigrate Trump supporters for being white males, and call Trump sexist... that's not going to sway Bernie voters to support Hillary

He made some shitty commercial for his 2012 campaign about how terrible it is that gays can serve in the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=TMfVqGBE6JI

There's no way Trump is dumb enough to run that on his ticket.

PLEASE DO NOT PICK RICK "OOPS" PERRY JESUS FUCK

>The guy's a brain surgeon who's an idiot about everything else

Because Joe Biden is a genius? Maybe I want an idiot for vice president, it sure beats a manipulator like Cheney.

Carson is a joke. And he has no political experience, Obama picked Biden because he'd been a congressman forever

Nope, Nikki Haley is a pig-disgusting far-left commie poo in loo anhti-white shithead and Trump already told her to fuck off.