Serious question: Is there any reason for a doctor to put his fingers in a woman's asshole during a checkup??

Serious question: Is there any reason for a doctor to put his fingers in a woman's asshole during a checkup??

My girlfriend just came back from an appointment with her GP (doctor) and said he had her bend over and used two fingers to tug her asshole open. She said he was pretty rough and told her to relax when she said it hurt. Is there any reason that he would be checking her like that or was he actually playing with my girl's butthole for fun?? The pic is her for any perverts who want to fap to her shaved bits.

Other urls found in this thread:

soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/annual-gynecological-exams-what-expect
womenagainststirrups.proboards.com/thread/70/harmful-consequences-pap-smears
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's just checking her prostate

Do women have those?

are you retarded

That's bait

If she keeps it shaved like that she's lucky he didn't bury his cock in her.
>she's asking for attention

Seems legit. He was just following procedure.
Typical check up.

Doesn't look like a finger was just in there
Going to need a timestamp

MDfag here. Depends on what her problem was ie. what was she complaining of but yes there are multiple things that require rectal of bi manual (rectal and vaginally) exams

You just made my day guys

There isn't a reason to do a checkup at all, except for pap smears, or if pregnant.

How about him smelling his gloved finger afterwards. (He said it could rule out something)

This was a checkup, ie. she was not there because of a problem.

Ha. No.

That is actually my gf! Fucking summerfag id copypasta my gfs ass

It wasn`t my two fingers.
I checked her with my Dick.

>this faggot

You need to fuck your gf more in the ass to loosen her up

Yeah it's normal, sometimes they finger the pussy for a bit too. Get a few orgasms outta there maybe. It's to relax the patient. I guess he just assumed she loved anal.

Fuckin kek

MDfag (my last post - back to work) no then. It's not part of any screening. Rectal bleeding or itching or pain or rarely menstrual issues in the case of bimanual.

Can prove my statement if needed. Gf is rather hairy atm tho

Disgusting.
Go away.

Depends, did he lick his fingers afterwards?

No, just smelled them.

Thats weird because thats what he typed on the follow up page she brought home

Points 1,2,4 and 5 here under "pelvic exam" are totally unnecessary unless she's having a problem. This is just made out of habit, for the doctor to get experience and being able to see the difference compared to someone having problems.
soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/annual-gynecological-exams-what-expect

tl;dr: he fingered your girlfriends ass to feel what a normal asshole feels like, and how much roughness a healthy woman can take without complaining.

Damnit I am asking a serious question.
Did he just violate her? Fuck

Here is another from the same day

Holy shit... are you seriously that young/naive/retarded to question this procedure? While it isn't done every checkup, it is still considered standard procedure. The GP might also be on the thorough side and does this on every checkup.

Women do not have a prostate.
You are the one who is retarded.

Would you be ok if the doctor did a colonoscopy on you when you went there for a sore throat, just to be thorough?

No. He was just checking for any problems that can occur inside of the asshole. Hemmroids, hernias, tumors, infections, lesions, that sort of thing.

He doesn't open your wife's vagina expecting to see problems either, he just looks in there to CHECK if there is a problem she isn't aware of.

Post hairy

Which is completely unwarranted based on statistical likelihood of problems.

It would be unwarranted if your mechanic checked inside of your wife's asshole when you get your oil changed.

But it's not unwarranted that he checks your air pressure WHILE you're in to get the oil change.

You are retarded. Ever fucked a woman in the as while fingering her? Rectum and vagina a very close together and you can actually feel your those fingers with your dick...

It is possible to locate (vaginal) fistulae through the rectum, expecially when fingers are inserted in both orifices.

This procedure is even printed on educational posters...

Fucking hell.

If you take into account the psychological trauma, especially with younger women, it is indeed.

Oh, grow some balls. Your doctor will be checking them soon and it will be easier on the both of you if he doesn't have to drag them out of your abdomen.

kek

Vaginal fistulae only occur after trauma or severe infections, which is something gynecologists should ask about doing a traumatizing physical exam "just in case".

I worked with rape victims as a psychologist before, and my colleague was specialized in cases with sexual assault by health care professionals. I'm not making this shit up, gynecologists, especially female doctors, are way overrepresented in the statistics.

Yes, this is the attitude many doctors have. The thing is that the ability to consciously control pain and medical fear is something that many people don't have, and it is a real problem.

to be fair if i was her doctor i'd find an excuse to finger her asshole too, its a nice butthole user

Unless she said she had a rectal problem, he abused her.
Big news through, your girl is either a slut or a dumbass. Either way, dump her.

yep, he was just playin...no reason whatsoever.

lawl

shave that cunt

jesus

womenagainststirrups.proboards.com/thread/70/harmful-consequences-pap-smears

Gyneacology is not always based on science

Those are some hairy nuts

Fpbp

fucking lol OP
who is her dr max hardcore?
pics saved for fapping great looking piece of ass sorry her dr cucked you

This is first rate trolling.

Thanks user, it's ok.

No he didnt violate you fuckwad. Everyone saying he did is trolling. Unless the dude said "the doctor will be in in a moment" then she wasnt violated.

> gf haha

Rule out whether or not it worth raping her in the ass. Get her to change doctor OP, happen to my friend before. Seaman flows into the bloodstream so theres no evidence.

2 completely different senarios. Nice strawman fallacy. As far as the butt exam I expect it from the doctor to check for everything, because i cant do it myself

Statistics dont mean shit once you have an std or other ailment

My Dentist does this to me too, every time I go in for a cleaning/checkup. Is that normal, or do I just have Full Coverage?

Yes OP, it is common procedure to check for cysts, lumps etc by inserting a finger in the vagina and a finger in the rectum. It shouldnt take longer than 30 seconds unless a problem is found.

That being said it sounds like your doc was fingering your woman for lulz because he probably makes twice as much money as you do