damn... really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

classroom.synonym.com/items-can-purchased-ebt-cards-11681.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't have a family if you're poor

huh...really made me think...

if we just removed minimum wage then they wouldn't have to be on SNAP

fpbp. Don't reward stupidity.

I don't think people on food stamps do groceries at Whole Foods.

Damn, really makes you think there is something being slid

>damn... really makes you think...

Is this the new way to start threads now?! Is this the new shitposting may may?!?

In fact, you might as well just kill yourself if you're poor

so much this

>going to the luxury good section

>while on food stamps

Just fuck my budget up DESU famalama

Rice and beans, queers.

Don't make bets on the housing market if you are rich.

If you are so poor that you must live on food stamps then why do you have children...
People trying to "help" poor and stupid pepople anger me, if I did something stupid I would not be askind the whole country for help

>thinks SNAP is their only source of income
>ignores family size
>ignores pricing
>ignores direct correlation of children with poverty

I could live on that.

Who's going to tell her that the S in SNAP stands for SUPPLEMENTAL?

I see niggers with two carts full of shit paying $30.

SNAP is like $200 a month tho, and more for every child you have

>Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
>Supplemental
I'm sick of this thread.

Also,
>brown rice
>lettuce
>seven limes

>$20 a week
Closer to $125 first off

Source: My brother is on SNAP and gets around $500/month for him, his wife and his two children.

I was like, WHY THAT BITCH LYIN. I know I can buy gumbo mix, Rice, and beans and eat like a kang for weeks on 10 bucks yall.

I could live on that for a week. If you want to extend it a little more I would consider not buying kale or avocado, both are expensive wherever you are.

Either way, SNAP is not supposed to cover all your food, it's supposed to assist families who need a bit more.

What exactly am i looking at here?

>7 limes

For what purpose.

Maybe they should shop smarter

what am i even looking at here?

i get that dude got smashed, but can i get some clarification?

image search just shows some chink site

wtf I hate foodstamps now

Buh we caint buy tha lobsta every night missuh

Datz racis mane

I don't even understand what's going on in your pic

Seven (7) limes

You should be grateful that youre getting free food. But no instead you just complain how its not enough. What an insane world

I wish I could figure out how this happened.

What's wrong with brown rice?

That Gwynth Paltrow doesn't know how to shop efficiently? That the dumb bitch probably spent $1.50 on cilantro?

Why do you need 7 limes, two kinds of lettuce, or an avocado?

i think that one was a helicopter accident.

hidden racism

That poor 128 rail and the Airman that has to clean it.
Why are limes so expensive?

>we should be paying food service workers twice as much!
>food is too expensive!

Thats a shit ton of food for $29. Get a job you lazy niggers. If you have a job you should easily have an extra 50 dollars spare cash a day.

But how will I get additional welfare benefits?

I'm assuming this shopper got confused somewhere between mexican food and a salad

it's good that they got some limes
at least they won't get scurvy

Healthy food is expensive, whaddya know?

Suck it up and buy cheap, unhealthy stuff. Beggars can't be choosers.

only idiots buy vegs with snap its all about loading up with cheap meats

>That poor 128 rail

explain?

I used to work at a publix. Black people around here would use their EBTs to buy steaks and lobster tails to go along with shit like fruit punch, doritos and grape soda.

Really makes you think.

Source?

We are really intrigued user, don't leave us hanging like this

She bought that the Beverly Hills Whole Foods.

Buy a bag of rice and some beans. Real cheap and easy to bulk. This isn't buying smart

this. even leftists have already given paltrow a thrashing for this stupid experiment and specifically mentioned how she spent money on things like limes, cilantro and kale. most families, if they are that poor, at least know to buy a fuckload of ramen and frozen chicken nuggets to get them by

That's not how SNAP works. It depends on your income, they have a target amount of spending money you "need" to feed yourselves and they add enough so that you get it.

They don't give everyone the same amount, they give you just enough to top off your weekly spending cash. More kids does increase the amount, but $29 means they pretty much already have enough for food but applied for assistance anyway. I've seen a household go as low as $15/week.

kek

Well meme'd my friend

Damn, beat me to it! How can these people go shop at whole foods, buy expensive useless shit like avocado and 7 fucking limes, then bitch about how 29$ doesn't get a month's worth of food at the god damn whole foods when you just bought 7 MOTHERFUCKING limes?

Just plant and grow your own.

/thread

fpbp

I live on 20 euros a week on fresh groceries.

Why are poorfags so bad at cooking?

What the fuck is a Safeway?

Wow thats way more than I thought. Scoop up some brown rice and some bean, you have your protein down pact, you're living the healthy life.

How can I get on SNAP?

I feel bad for the landlord who was forced to section 8 their home to that animal.

isn't 20 euro like 50 USD

Swap out those limes for chicken breasts and you got a pretty damn healthy week. What's the issue?

Limes are pretty good, and not very expensive assuming you don't have down syndrome.

It's like maybe 15-20c per lime.

what is their combined income?

>t. new father

You can't buy luxury foods like steak and lobster tails with EBT though can you? Or is this an example of black privilege?

Go to the website for your state and apply for it
Wait a while for approval and your card
Enjoy your 'free' food

"organic" veggies
brown whole grain everything
avocados and limes

fuck off

22 dollars.

>Gwynnie proves again that she doesn't know how to shop
Frozen veggies, canned stuff, instant anything, so on and so forth

It isn't like the gubmint doesn't know what people are swiping those EBT cards over. All of those transactions are tracked.

>1 euro = 1.12215 U.S. dollars

JUST

contributing

>Work at grocery store
>Helping at the register
>EBT users every day (luckily, it's not the ghetto full of niggers)
>They get loads of food covered, almost an overflowing cart's worth
>"Oh, this isn't for me. It's for my grandson or whatever."
>Meanwhile, people who are just hired can't even afford what their EBT shit pays for.

Welfare should be removed completely.

I've never done it personally, but I worked at a food bank for some time and I was always told you needed to go to DFCS.

They want your weekly income and your weekly expenses and they'll decide whether you have enough to feed yourself. If you don't you'll get some extra money. If you run out of that you can get groceries from your local food bank.

Yes you can, and should.
Its worse that you can buy chips, candy and soda. I'm on it but I only use it for necessary things like meat, milk, bread and spices

>the government makes families buy 7 limes a week

Europe what are you doing

what happened to the 3:1 rate

Ah I see. Well I'd be happy to be on it no matter what I got, not fucking complaining. My moms got snap and it's a lot of money, I think she gets around $250 for her and my sister

>fruit
>healthy
I want this meme to end

It is indeed a head attached to the scaffolding related to some kind of aircraft.

That doesn't clarify, but I see what you see. Any engineers around?

Yes you can, the only lobster you can't buy are the live lobsters - but you'll notice grocery stores don't have lobster tanks in the stores anymore- and thats for this reason.

classroom.synonym.com/items-can-purchased-ebt-cards-11681.html

Lol Euro sucks right now

>That complete lack of chicken
>That complete lack of rice
>That complete lack of beans
You can tell the person who bought these has never been poor.

yeah if you buy a bunch of organic bullshit vegetables. You can live on pasta and rice for 29 bucks a month and gain weight.

>eating healthy means you do nothing but eat sugary fruits
Fucking dumb retards

>All that sugar
>healthy

Lol

only stipulations are no hot food and no alcohol

why did you buy so many limes? seems like a waste if your talking about survival. same with the avacado and brown rice is more expensive

it's just sugarskin with vitamins in it

vegetables are where them gains come from