Sup Forums im really fucking nervous right now, i need your advice

Sup Forums im really fucking nervous right now, i need your advice

I was on another site similar to this and I saw a lot of cp. it was completely fucking accidental and I did have a VPN on, but i feel like the cops are gonna track me down and convict me for it anyway im shaking so much rn

I clicked a damn link yesterday that made me google cp/how to make bombs/& probably a lot more, so I’m kinda in the same boat.

So you admit of seeing it? Faggot please there isn't any proof you were the one behind the computer at the time. You must be caught in the act and said picture must also be sent through your connction/be on your computer you have nothing to be worried about unless you were posting or saving that gross shit.

You realize there's nothing illegal about SEEING cp... otherwise, how could the authorities verify what you were looking at was cp, without violating the law themselves?

you should be okay as long as you dont upload or download from sites usually, they monitor incoming and outgoing connections and track from there

mate nobody is coming after you for accidentally looking at cp ONCE

they're looking for repeat offenders

whats the site lemme check to confirm

Don't worry homie I have a petition to legalize cp and weed it will be passed on January 1st 2019 00:00:00

>>asks about whether he's gonna get in trouble for seeing c p on an fbi run site, mfw

well op if they didn't know you'd seen it, they sure do now

its on 4+Sup Forums, if you know what I mean. they censored saying chan for some reason.

was it the child photography bread?

and you barebacked?

why hello my fbi

bollocks mate, they look for anyone that has it on their computer, then they fuck them up

see it once, or 100 times they don't gaf

remember they get paid to put people behind bars

Because advertising other websites is considered spam. And typically blocked when they're known for having illegal content like that.

Looking at it - no, the authorities only care about people who save, distribute, and produce it. You'll be fine.

If you go out to get groceries and you witness a crime you are not going to get arrested for it. The other day someone posted that shit on this site and I don't have a VPN. Unless you are posting it or downloading it you are fine. That being said, if you repeatedly go to places that do nothing but post stuff like that then you are asking for trouble so I can see why people who visit those places try to hide their identity.

I think dysomnia has deaded.

8/b is under attack

i should've probably mentioned this at the start, but I think my IP is monitored closely. Because a few years back my older brother was arrested for upload cp to youtube (yes, like an idiot)

wipe your harddrive and DON'T GO THERE AGAIN YOU FUCKEN MUPPET!

If you TOR or VPN you are automatically suspicious. That being said you are harder to trace. If you are not downloading it or posting it then I don't see why they would come after you. It doesn't matter how suspicious you are unless you commit a crime. It is not a crime to witness a crime. That site has it's servers stored in the USA so it's not illegal to go there and any crime you witness there is not your fault. If you commit a crime on that site then you should be worried. Your IP may be monitored as suspicious but as long as you don't break the law you are not going to get in trouble.

I was on Incognito soo?

That isn't going to do shit to protect you.

youre fucked

wait, how am i fucked?? I thought viewing cp wasnt illegal

Meh. FBI probably hosts half the cp sites anyway as a honeypot to harvest IP addresses of uploaders and distributors. If they detect some random IP viewing the site a couple of times on the same site they're not gonna do shit. If you're uploading and/or a frequent visitor to the site then you can bet they got you on a list.

I don't know because it's a grey area but you are correct that you shouldn't get into trouble if you visit a site that isn't about it but it gets posted anyway which is against the rules. That doesn't mean you can just wonder around looking at illegal sites that post that sort of thing without getting into trouble. Most likely your IP has been tagged and may be monitored to see if you are downloading or distributing but if the site in question is not illegal and you didn't download anything from an illegal post then I don't think you have anything to worry about. This is just my opinion though based on what I do know. If I thought I could go to jail for visiting a site like this one then I wouldn't be here.