Extremely early CL match thread because I'm bored

Can da foxes do it? Also I guess Portu are playing too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6DO71MwVFw
youtube.com/watch?v=0GLVT_vX628
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leicester to win 1-0!

Sevilla will score at least 1, thats for sure. They always do. But I really hope you send those gypsies to home tbqh.

>Sevilla will score at least 1, thats for sure.

no

yes

I'm so fucking tense already. this is the biggest match ever for me.

started watching football yesterday?

Let's end this tonight

1 is maximum they should allow

come on u leicester foxes

Don't care about the foxes, but we will

>lower case
Delet this.

*you will lose

check em

Rate my meme

Sevilla will rape the foxes.
Kek wills it.

these digits indicate a lester win

these digits do not

Rate mine

Leave the smelly spics to us

Nice trivia from Sevilla

Seville (/səˈvJl/; Spanish: Sevilla [seˈβiʝa], locally: [seˈβi(ɟ)ʝa] ( listen)) is the capital and largest city of the autonomous community of Andalusia and the province of Seville, Spain. It is situated on the plain of the river Guadalquivir. The inhabitants of the city are known as sevillanos (feminine form: sevillanas) or hispalenses, after the Roman name of the city, Hispalis. Seville has a municipal population of about 703,000 as of 2011, and a metropolitan population of about 1.5 million, making it the fourth-largest city in Spain and the 30th most populous municipality in the European Union. Its Old Town, with an area of 4 square kilometres (2 sq mi), contains three UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Alcázar palace complex, the Cathedral and the General Archive of the Indies. The Seville harbour, located about 80 kilometres (50 miles) from the Atlantic Ocean, is the only river port in Spain. Seville is also the hottest major metropolitan area in the geographical Western Europe, with summer average high temperatures of 35 °C (95 °F).

Ulloa with 88' minutes header

>no islam

>Nigger up in the front

How far do you live from Leicester lifelongs?

Leicester trivia

Leicester (Listeni/ˈlɛstər/ LESS-tər)[5] is a city and unitary authority area in the East Midlands of England, and the county town of Leicestershire. The city lies on the River Soar and at the edge of the National Forest.

In the 2011 census the population of the City of Leicester unitary authority was 329,839 making it the most populous municipality in the East Midlands region. The associated urban area is also the 11th most populous in England and the 13th most populous the United Kingdom.[6]

Leicester is at the intersection of two major railway lines—the north/south Midland Main Line and the east/west Birmingham to London Stansted CrossCountry line; as well as the confluence of the M1/M69 motorways and the A6/A46 trunk routes.

Why are you guys rooting for Lester when they did that to based Ranieri? The are the scum of football right now. I understand if a brit roots for the, but the rest???¿?¿¿?¿?¿?

Get your shit right guys.

Sevilla fans

nobody likes spics m8

increased shitposting potential if they get far enough in the CL, yet alone if they win it

Leicester fans

all munters

this desu

madman

Know a guy who was born in lestah
Why do YOU support leicester?

>moorish whores

no disrespectful comments please, this is a friendly thread

Lester had a chance with ranieri, but now...

HNGGHHGH

no hate, we are all friends

cos he's shite innit

poor mans ulloa

Lineups

ARGHGHGHGH

Seville once had the biggest mosque in all Europe !!!

>it's a plastic Leicester episode
>clappers
>flags

Sup Forums WILL defend this shit.

Leicester has very nice old buildings in the central area

lifelong lest/a/h here senpai desu

if you search leicester in google mostly club stuff appears, while if you search sevilla, nothing of the club appears.
Leicester seems to be abigger club

rate

Whats the rundown on this meme?

What part of Leicester are you guys from?

True, however times have changed, and these days other places in Decent Europe (Belgium, The UK) are heavily infested with derka-derkas. There's barely any mudslim in Spain. They truly have no tolerance for them at all.

>inb4 I'm an English expat

Who /penalties/ here?

shit odds mate

Lots of nice mosques as well.

this is great, well researched trivia

thanks for sharing :)))

>old buildings
>mcdonalds

its a grey meaningless shit-hole just like the rest of the midlands

burgah here

>managed by Shakespeare
Literally poetry

no!!!
In spain and Portugal everyone is welcomed, we like muslims the same as catholics, always did :)

All major cities of the southern third of the peninsula have beautiful mosque buildings

Is Wilders gonna win m8?

that was a beautiful day

>They truly have no tolerance for them at all
that's wrong

>In 2014, 322,698 people in the province of Barcelona identified as Muslims, including 217,405 immigrants and 105,293 Spanish citizens

Who /HatesLeicsterSinceTheySackedRanieri/ here?

Daily reminder O PORTO beat >licecester 5-0

Leicester was a nice fairytale but it's always been a club and town of cunts. Sacking Ranieri was just the cherry on top.

>Leicester to qualify and Juventus -1 handicap

god help me

Don't think so, he goofd himself by skipping debates and neglecting his campaign.

The alternative band Prolapse is from Leicester, they releases some fine tunes in the late 90's

youtube.com/watch?v=m6DO71MwVFw

I only hate the owners, always had

Reminder that LESTAH finished first

Dubs for Wilders and Leicester double.

Seville's climate

Who will stop global warming?

offbyonekenobi.jpg

Leicester's climate

/Wear the Blue/

>supporting saville

A bit cold overall but pleasant enough.

yeah Sevilla is going to score 3 and win this easily

You're all honestly a bunch of fucking retards thinking Leicester ever had or ever will have a chance against an actual team, not a bunch of English shit tier nobodies that can't hack it at any level

Just had a little chat with kek, he said if I get repeating digits lestah will win

They reformed a couple of years ago, they all look like old worn out teachers.
This is a good blast
youtube.com/watch?v=0GLVT_vX628

>tfw no more "x days until we win the champions league" spic spammer after today

dubs for leicester getting cucked by nasri

imagine being this ABL

streaming this:

streams.notahoneypot.me

user:wew
pass:lad

Stay strong and defiant, Leicester supporter. If the team qualifies tonight (a 1-0 would suffice) you'd be the only English representation in quarter finals apart from Manchester City.

>cold
>hottest European city, with clearly unpleasant hot summers

they deserve it, although I shouldn't say it, since I'm posting trivia, and I should be neutral.

>what kinda formation you want senpai

Sampaoli playing 5D Go

how did you know my bank account sign in

comfy

We only hit good form mid november!

We have got lots of Muslims, but we don't let them dictate our lives unlike Nårthern Bruddas

If recurring digits, Seville wins!

(My parents are from Mexico, but my lineage traces back to Spain. I'm learning to embrace my Spanish heritage)

This. fuck that shitty meme

very nice, from what part of Spain?? All is good to be honest, apart from Catalonia

standard 3-4-3 with WBs

Someone will bite this bait

YHTGB Juan

Quick, everyone! Give Vardy your power!

\o/

Sevilla is the home of Flamengo, andalucian dance with gypsy origins

absolutely no reason to be proud anything related to gypsies.