Well Sup Forums, Im in a bit of a predicament...

Well Sup Forums, Im in a bit of a predicament. I got fired from work for "not meeting their expectations" due to me being frequently ill, and am now completely and utterly broke. I havent eaten anything besides a pack of ramen and some cucumbers in the past 2 weeks, and so far havent heard anything back from any of the places I have applied too. Does anyone know any ways to get rid of hunger pains or something? Water does nothing anymore and havent been able to sleep due to the headaches and stomach pain. I dont really have anyone else I can go to for help and Im willing to try anything at this point.

>a pack of ramen and some cucumbers
that's pretty gay, brah

Its all I had in my cupboards and fridge.

get a fucking job. humble yourself and search for entry level jobs. quit being a fag.

Ive been trying that, for fucks sake. Ive applied to the lowest tier that I can, and I still havent gotten any responses.

Why did you misuse your sick leave?

Try to find food anywhere you can. Whether that be complimentary fruit in a hotel lobby or samples in a mall food court. Even asking a stranger to buy you a dollar hamburger from McDonald's can't hurt, most strangers will do this since they know it's for a good cause and your not just scamming money.

Because the jobs I am able to work with my qualifications dont have paid sick leave.

Ive been considering that second option, as I dont have any hotels within walking distance of me.

not sure if this resource will be available in your area

but google foodbank + where you live
or soup kitchens (called food pantries sometimes)

Get a job at mcdo, two problems solved at once

^ this. Its really nothing to be ashamed about in your time of need.

Injecting heroin takes hunger away I was never hungry when I had a charge in me, only had craving for strawberry milkshake.

I dont know if this is just bad trolling or not. Ive applied to everywhere near me, and have yet to get any responses.

Where I am, you can only go to foodbanks if the government give you a sort of pass recognizing you as broke, which I havent yet applied to but most likely will soon.

Im pretty sure that if I cant afford food, I cant afford heroin

Stop eating Ramen and learn how to cook some good shit. You will save money in the long run.

You'll just have to persevere in this tough world.

Job wise my only advise is treating job hunting like a full-time job and you should be able to get a job in less than two weeks. Try Monster, Indeed and Angelist for jobs.

Don't t you have any friends or family that can set you up with a job?

Just shop lift if its really that bad man or raid the bins behind Nandos

Im not really on good terms with any of my friends or family.

No offense but you sound fucking pathetic and you're just making excuses this entire thread

All ive done is give answers to suggestions, I dont really consider those excuses, but to each their own