Sup Forums BTFO

>da ebill muslims!!

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/european-immigrants-contribute-5bn-to-uk-economy-but-non-eu-migrants-cost-118bn-9840170.html
xtube.com/video-watch/Cum-on-the-Quran-27115352
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this is not per capita
>trusting the London Muslim government to release statistics which are not manipulated

accused of crime =/= convicted of crime

You dumb goy muslims can't commit crime it would be racist to accuse them anti-semite.

hey achmed lets get up the numbers for those "Convicted" of a crime.

>no one will accuse Muslims of crime because it's a crime to accuse minorities of crime

>Religion = Nationality

Are you fucking retarded?

>Implying the Muslim statistics aren't recorded as British.

>not per capita
>hide the fact that police are hiding muslim crimes
shit thread, leaf, here's what we do to leafs in my country.

Yeah? Well, a lot of Jews come form Poland.

Makes sense - Muslims are classified as indigenous Brits nowadays.

I refuse to believe that a Paki is less prone to crime and chimpouts than Pajeet.

>HOLY SHIT THAT SOURCE
That settles it, I'm voting Hillary!

Tell me why all non whites living in western countries hate white people so much?
Stop being a coward and fuck off back to Asia if you hate it so much.

>jamaicans

Most of them ended up in USA, though.

Like the familia of comrade Bernie Sanders, for instance.

source: none

Also, leaf, you forgot to post this.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/european-immigrants-contribute-5bn-to-uk-economy-but-non-eu-migrants-cost-118bn-9840170.html
>BUT MUH IMMIGRATION MAKES MORE MONEY, IT DOES, I'M TELLING YOU, IT DOES

>Slavs and Eastern-Europeans are utter scum

Oh wow, ain't this surprise of the century.

kill yourself jew

did you drop canada on it's head when it was a lad, dad?

All the muslims are alredy British citizens.

2nd wave of inmigrants are the one who start to fucked up everything.
3rd wave burns everything and do terrorist attack
4th are nuclear wasteland cockroaches

gypsies man...
when will the shame ride end?!

Man i would like to eat some sarma with yogurt

CANADA BTFO
WHITE NATIONALISM WHEN?

that's because sandniggers are counted as british already

>sourceless image
lel

>Said the scum which ravaged Scandinavia so hard that Swedes chimped out and went on a rampage throughout entire Baltic region

Wow, the Jews were actually the cause of the 1965 migration act?

That's fucking amazing. The Jews literally caused America to go from a 95% white country to 60% in like 40 years. Wew.

>implying slavs have reason to bitch about their genepool being whitened.

This stat is confined only to London. How about on Britain as a whole? And per capita?
Lefties love to show you big numbers but don't give context.

Nah, slavs are not white, being called white is an insult.

>poland
>white
people falling for meme countries while poland has been the scum of europe for far to long

Lithuanians, Poles and Romanians consistently top crime statistics in western & nothern Europe.

I never implied slavs were white. I just stated that the Swedes escapades in Eastern-Europe definitely had an effect on your genepool, for the better.

>not per capita
>"accused"
>not considering the fact that "crime" committed by muslims is legal

Look at per capita statistics,idiot...

It was inevitable.

The public sentiment was for a reformation of our immigration policies, and our policies were viewed as outdated and racist by the rest of the world.

I read about the act and all the "experts" said that this change was going to have very little impact on USAs racial demographics, which was obviously a fucking lie.

The boomers chose this fate for their children.

Thanks for hosting niggers and sandniggers, enjoy the time to come!

Sincerely, Poland.

>accused

well you see, accusing muslims of bad behavior is strictly prohibited

>stats list "foreigners"
>implying they wouldn't be viewed as """""British""""" infographic the eyes of the law.

>tfw no Croatia

xtube.com/video-watch/Cum-on-the-Quran-27115352

You better not, cuck, I don't wanna be called a cuck, white is a synonym for a weak beta cuck, the whitest people are the worst offenders(skandinavia,england,germany).

>accused of crimes

Uh huh

>mudslime violence get under reported because britcucks don't want to be racist

It's always the jews.

>Shifting the blame over on the weakminded followers who could just as well follow Hitler had he been their leader

Kill yourself jew.

The Police get hammered for stopping black and "minorities" now, it's far easier to pick on white men, just look at Rotherham for proof. 1% of that town is Islamic males, but they caused over 30% of the rapes for decades without ever being arrested or even openly accused. Apply this plague all over the country and you can get a clear picture, even with those rose tinted Islamogoggles over your eyes.

Yeah I should've done something in 1965. It's my fault for the country's demographic changes.

You're a fucking idiot. Please continue to act and feel superior to America from your irrelevant country though. I honestly don't know a thing about your country.

the eternal anglo

muslims from poland DUH

this.

>Sarma
>Not dolma

>not per capita

How many Poles and how many Somalis are in UK? You have an intellect of a leaf...

That, And forgetting that the muslims ARE british.

>fuckin jamaicans
Why are there jamacians in London?

>UK
>In charge of handling crime

proof

Polish people are the niggers of europe

I wonder how does the crime break up by category looks like. I bet half of the whites are arrested for thought crime in orewellianistan

That's because the mudslimes have the British nationality so in this graph they are not 'foreigners'

Mudslimes are not foreigners , they are british citizens

Poles are subhuman Slav scum.