What's the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

What's the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/first-scat-eating
twitter.com/AnonBabble

love her

You got more

fuck my gf in the ass, sometimes she say it hurts and i feel bad when i hurt her

Married her.

making her pregnant while she was married, i left her because fuck a kid nigga dayum... then time went by and one day i found him on Sup Forums asking what the worst thing i ever did to a woman, i know he knows it but i also know he is too coward to say it to me directly, just a pussy like his mother

I'm pretty ashamed I know exactly what she does in that video.

Fucking diamonds.

kicked a girl out of my party in 11th grade in 2003.... made fun of her, told her she didn’t belong.. she got in a car accident and died that night. She wasn’t drunk or anything. Still haunts me to this day

link please, how diamonds is it?

wow man that sure feels bad

Got an ethnic minority 18 yr old hooker pregnant in london. Insisted on an abortion (which I paid for). Stopped seeing her, then messaged her and she had a bf. She slept over at mine one night but we didn't fuck. Then I realized I was scum. Sent her a message about staying with her bf and starting a family with him so she could feel love properly. She gets pregnant from him, he dumps her.

I once rubbed a scotch bonnet chilli all over a housemates dildo. She was a bitch.

Came in her hair and slapped her in the face (first date)
She told all of her friends then my friends found out nd laughed at me for a while but they know I'm alpha

cheated on her on my birthday because I'd just convinced her to get an abortion so she couldn't have sex for 2 weeks.

pretended to like a fat girl so I could access her drug dealer and stock up on goodies, then never talk to her again.

winrar

>but they know I'm alpha

does it feel good to come on the internet and just tell lies?

While being an office assistant I cum inside of the lattes that I bring to my boss.

Seeing my employer take a sip of my cum makes my benis go diamonds.

This went on for 6 months until I went somewhere else

hey - welcome
you seem to be new here

I was fucking a girlfriend and pinched her nipples so hard they bled

I started dating my wifes friend that was married with 3 kids. She divorced her husband then I told her I didn't want to see her anymore. Her life went to shit and mine stayed the same.

She shits and rubs it in her face for her BF. Pretty hot but I don't have link now.

What makes you say that

not hardcore/edgy enough?
sorry bro, didn't mean to be a punk!

cheated on her, hid it, and lied about it for months and when she found out she tried committing suicide twice, she somehow took me back and i dont feel bad

same girl i hated her ex so i made her take me to his house and fuck me in his bed

she lives an hour from me and when i want to fuck and she's too busy to come over i tell her if she doesnt come ill kill myself and she always comes

yea

im fucked

I told a girl I loved her in the middle of sex because I knew it would make me cum really hard(i get off on intimacy), then told her I didn't mean it and I would never love her and then continue to fuck her

SMOOTH

bumping for potential

yes you are

Wonderful stuff.

Fucked her and then fucked her sister then posted their pics and videos of them fucking and posted voyeur videos of them and their friends showering

eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/first-scat-eating
theres the link

Cummed inside a colombian hooker.

Paid and ran away like a free slave

i dont know if this was mean, but once my gf had food poisoning and was tearing the toilet up with her ass, and decided to puke SO GODAMN MUCH NEXT TO THE TRASHCAN AND IN FRONT OF HER, i made her clean it up even though she was sick. fuckin bitch couldve used the can, but didnt.