>Be me
>Go to shit college
>Fuck it getting an AA either way
Shit that happened in just the first week of college
>Meet interesting people along way
>Special needs kid pisses in elevator I am in
>Two black girls fight in political science class
>Worldstar.gif
>Black dude walks around lobby of main campus building blaring shitty mumble rap
>None of the faculty seemed to care
>Accidentally flood a bathroom by overflowing sink
>Sink had weird on/off mechanism
>Leave before anyone notices
>Entire hallway of the building had to be closed
>Check out qt 3.14 in Intro to Psych
>Out of my league
>I’m like a 7 on my best days
>Get nervous
>Accidentally spill the Starbucks of the faggot sitting next to me
>Humiliated
>Technology teacher is a bitch
>Treats me like shit
>Spray paint a dick all over her Civic
>Watch Latino kid get his ass arrested for weed
The point is that it was very interesting week
>Go home Friday afternoon after first week of classes
>Can't help but think of this one girl I know
>We we're the closest of friends in high school
>Never told her how I truly felt
>Now she lives halfway across country with boyfriend
>Having a good time while I am stuck in a shit college
>Feelsbadman.jpg
>Go out to nice restaurant with dad that evening to celebrate my first week of college after i was having that emotional breakdown about the good old days with my best friend/ failed romantic interest
>Restaurant is quiet
>Dad can tell that I am not feeling very well
>Dad tries comforting me
>Dad tells me that he's proud of me
>Mfw

Write a blog post on Tumblr next time, faggot.

only bad things that happened in the first week that will affect you for a long time are the tech teacher and the qt

the rest actually seems entertaining

Want a napkin to cry into?

I never said they were bad I just said they were interesting

>technoLOGy

Nice blogpost, you should probably kill yourself.

You're right, maybe I should TOTALLY kill myself and blame it on some random Sup Forums user?

Cheer up lad, you're just a bit homesick.

Are you in a dorm? Get to know your floormates dude, have a drink smoke a doobie etc...

My floor mates are all chads though and I am an autistic fuck that just watches movies and plays vidya.

You're just homesick, lad.

Are you in a dorm?

That's unfortunate, I was in the honors dorm, so...

But don't keep to yourself, dude, be super nice and social and find your friends... or be autustic and fail

>Mfw Sup Forums gives me better advice than my own parents

Sounds like my first year bro. DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKES I MADE. GO OUT AND MAKE FRIENDS! FLIRT! GO TO PARTIES!

Tell us more op

So we can give better advice

Hang out with them man. You will start to become a chad yourself. Thats the whole point of male friendships.

How can you be social when there's jack shit to say? Their redneck chads (I live in the southern U.S) and as such I have no relation

Dude I can just tell by your post your a scardeycat

All the other freshman will be super talkative even the qt in ur psych class take advatage of it

Yes I am a pussy, and have high level autism.

Work out get gains and become an alpha

Y'all are friendlier than my own high school alumni. I thought this site was cancer.

Like diagnosed autism?? Then ur probly fucked

Show ur skills beat them at a game or play some guitar... surely you have some talents? And be sure to make eyecontact as autisms dont do that

Find the things you like to do

I am actually autistic so yeah.
I am intelligent and good at first person shooters, and that's about it.

Mfw I'm going to kill myself in late November and I know it will absolutely fucking shatter my 67 year old dad and my 57 year old mom
> I'm 22

Fuck... do you talk funnily?

Play lan games with some of the dudes... and maybe build some skills like writing poetry my dude

Umm you might want to call the suicide prevention hotline fam

I've thought about it for a few months and have absolutely 0 interest. Only reason I'm waiting until later Nov is because I won't be able to pay rent for December so I'm living my life the only way that's ever brought me joy.
> Vidya and junk food like a Tru nerd

Also welcome newfag, learn to reply.

Are you sure that's what you want?
I think suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

don't do it faggot, don't do it for them

I've known ever since I was very young like 10 years old that I would kill myself one day. I lived all my life with extreme anxiety not the meme shit hot girls claim to have. I'm a fat lossless virgin that cannot leave my house unless it's pitch black outside so ppl can't see me. I only go to stores either the second they open or are 10 minutes from closing to minimize the amount of ppl that can see me. The idea of suicide is the most calming thing to me. The idea that you can essentially go to sleep forever is my true dream. Also I think I will live stream myself gassing myself to death via CPAP mask and helium gas

Don't tell me you are that fucking loser Canadian from Sup Forums

I'm a longtime lurker since I was 15, 22 now.
Posted maybe 3 times total so no I am not whoever that nigger is

Hmmm sounds like a difficult problem. Hope you get a healthier solution than suicicde... its a sin you know

Op tell me more about ur autism please...

Ive never met a high functioning autist the kids with a i met were very annoying... have u ever had good friends b4? Like real bros?

You shouldn't be on Sup Forums if you're worried about sin

Actually nvm this site is such a fucking normie meme cesspool now it's basically Reddit.

Not a bad point dude, but i'm not the one who's suicidal

I don't think of myself as "suicidal" I picture some crying cunt who's crying herself to sleep every night to be suicidal. I simply only enjoy eating good ass food and playing video games. I view it as this, most ppl who work a 9-5 fucking hate their job. Personally I'd rather go to sleep and not wake up than have to spend 8 hours a day for my entire life being miserable only to enjoy Friday night and Saturday, even Sundays are shit because you just spend it dreading Monday. The workin man's a sucka! When I heard that in the movie a Bronx tale it stuck with me my whole life

Sounds like a bad episode of Community. That's the kind of shit that happens when you go to a community college though.

Thats because youre depressed

I dont want to wake up on days i dont get my adderal, and i am a neet as well

>Losing your house is a temporary problem

Bro... explain very clearly why ur considering it. Fact is u have probly never known pleasure and such delusions seem a good idea in ur miserable world

Yeah dude I actually need Addy so bad. I never did any work in school as a kid and my parents always were just like oh he's just lazy. I always wondered how these fucks sit there for hours and just slave away in projects I never could. Then it hit me at my last job where I was a department manager at a grocery store. In my new department we had to check the dates of each baby food item every Monday and it took like 2 hours, and I would always just pretend to do it and then send off a confirmation email to the district manager that I did it. Put the pieces together one day thinking why is it so hard for me to just do something for a long period of time that I would risk my career job over such a little task. Obviously I gave big time ADHD or w.e and Addy prob could of changed my life. Too bad I'm 22 and had to go to a shitty gang highschool just to make it thru without failing and walked out of my career job and have prepared my death I. 2 months. Addy prob would of changed my store life if I saw a doctor while I was still in grade school. Oh well too late for all that now.

Prepared my death in 2 months*
Changed my whole life*
>Phone posting on sleeping pills

Well dude u are stonewalling but yea im done but
Dont off urself get an addy perscription and see if it helps

Indeed my friend I have no will to make improvements I just want to live off my last 3000$ playing games all day living stress free while I can. See you in the next life