Sup Forums Movie Thread

What's your favorite movie Sup Forums? Mine's the Message, redpilled as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2ewzp3_the-message-full-movie-in-english_shortfilms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Jesus Film

Forgot to link.
dailymotion.com/video/x2ewzp3_the-message-full-movie-in-english_shortfilms

Also Der Ewige Jude is a good one as well.

Mine's The Matrix.

Greatest story never told. ( i cry everytiem and actually have a hard time watching through it ).
Gladiator.

Sup Forums's favourite

The feels from it are incredible.

I've always wondered about that film, OP. From the technical point of view it must be interesting to see a movie that explicitly avoids showing a central character over and over.

Jude Suss.
Totally true, surprisingly engaging and well-made.
Balanced, too: it shows the corrupt Gentile ruling class bringing in the Jew (which is what happened); and it shows other Jews trying to warn Suss not to go too far.

Birth of a Nation

It uses first person to show Muhammad, basically you see threw literally his eyes in several scenes. This also happens in another scene with Ali, with a sword fighting duel. It's a really phenomenal film, for 76' its incredible and holds up incredibly well to this day.

That's a good one as well.

This film is a completely unstructured rant containing distorted facts in order to support warped opinion. Totally insults the intelligence of the viewer.

Big Trouble in Little China

Came here to post this, good job user.

Jeremiah Johnson is a solid favorite too

Lawrence of Arabia.
Love the score, great story & acting and the scenes where the Arabs call him "Orence" get me every time...

"71".Non stop thriller concerning the IRA and UK intelligence.

Im surprised pol actually likes the message. Indeed its a good movie and im not really a devoted muslim yet i still watch it every year at the end of ramadan.

What film are you talking about? Unstructured? Insult? This film was all the better once I saw it because it was so different from the caricature painted by reflexive hate.

Eyes Wide Shut

The departed