Tell me why I shouldn't divorce my wife

Tell me why I shouldn't divorce my wife.
She hasn't cheated on me or anything like that but in recent years she has become a fucking annoying bitch that sometimes drives me fucking insane.
We don't have any kids and I don't want any (with her).
Yet I still kinda feel for her and don't want to hurt her.
Should I just an hero to avoid all the stress?
Pic not related.

Kill her

IS she ugly

How much of your assets do you stand to lose?

No but also not amazing. When I met her I was at kinda a low point of my life and just settled for her.

I honestly have no fucking idea. I guess half? We are not in the US so she can't completely fuck me over. I also thought about transferring all my savings to Bitcoin before I announce my wish to divorce her.

Because she will take half your shit and you'll still have to pay alimony after that?

Unless the law in your country's different

Nah she makes only 300 bucks or so less than me a month. Shouldn't have to pay alimony.

Why would you MARRY a woman you have no intentions of having children with? Either shit or get off the pot. Plus you're wasting her fertile time of having kids. Yes, get a divorce.

That means she gets nore than half. Have a baby? Pay till you die and enjoy it. Never marry any bitch.

You'll likely lose out financially. If this is not the case then drop her.

He is fucked, he can pay her till she either remarries or he is ded.

Because I was young and stupid. I generally don't really want kids but DEFINITELY not with her.
I don't care about her fertility. Bitch has got like 14 nephews and nieces already so who cares.

Nah just looked it up. As long as she is able to hold her current style of living I don't have to pay squat. And we live under our means so no worries there.

Keep her as fuckbuddy and swallow it, you have to pay either way.

>300$ per month
>Style of living
No, he has to pay 50% of his earnings, if he likes it or not

How do you proof current style of living in court though?

But overall, the laws in your country seems pretty ok

>Fuckbuddy
Kek you have never been married have you? Not even an insult that's just smart.
We have sex ever 3 to 6 months....

>As long as she is able to
Or until she decides to sit on her ass and get fat whilst you continue to pay her rent money for the cunt you used for a few years.

I was married, but had a high sex drive woman, still get booty calls every now and then. But she was stupid enough to get a kid from another guy

300 less than me. Still almost 5000 bucks.
Just have to show some living expenses prior to the divorce filings.
Doesn't matter. That is actually calculated into the potential alimony. Not my fault of she decides to stop working.

Wow. So kid from other guy means you don't have to pay her I guess? I mean really that's the best of both worlds right? Except of you still have feelings for her. Thany condolences bro.

Ye, if she getws another kid the other guy has to pay her shit. Dodged a real bullet there, because I bought a house and a car while we were married.

I recommend separating for awhile and seeing how you feel after a month.

divorce in this instance can never be a bad thing. you're relationship is not working, there doesn't have to be a measurable disconnect, if you think that the relationship isn't working out, than don't stick with it, you have one shot at life, don't waste it, because the argument that nothing matters when the time comes... They're wrong, because everything matters BECAUSE the time comes. don't waste your life divorce her.

I have it just like you except I got her pregnant instead of marrying her.
She's a 34yo roasty who managed to trick me and get pregnant (she was desperate to get pregnant, I was a naive virgin, 25yo) and she's a psychotic nightmare half of the time.
If it wasn't for the kid, I'd already happily left her.
Do it while you still can, OP!
You deserve better than her!

based sagelike user is based and sagelike.
+5 internets.

Thx for your support anons really means a lot

because you need a woman to help you lure big black studs on fetlife over for your cuckhold fantasies.