Photoshop guys please do your best to remove these sluts panties...

Photoshop guys please do your best to remove these sluts panties. Will dump lots more photos if you guys enjoy this sort of work. Or let me know what you enjoy and I'll try and accommodate.

Bump

have you ever tried to learn another language? what tips would you suggest for a noob

I would say immerse yourself in the language. After you get a little comfortable with the basics of your new language try to pick up a book in the language you want to learn and just start reading. A translation of some thing you read before or a middle school level book is a good idea for learning adults.

Thanks for the advice pal but all I would really like is a nude version of this photo please.

bump

Anyone? Please? Photoshop this and just remove their panties? Would be much appreciated.

sounds good fam I appreciate the help

Got higher rez? I can do it later but will look better if I have a bigger file.

here you go OP

Unfortunately bro that the only photo and quality I have. Thanks for your help bra and just do your best.

You got it. You have their insta or fb or anything?

Nah bro I don't use Insta so I won't know my sister's friends on there. Neither would i add them on FB. I mean that's the only sexy photo they have together. Stuff they have on social media won't be anything like that photo. That's a private photo I found on her iPad mini.

Just a try

got it. where do I send it once I do one? Though there's a couple tries below. The blonde on the left will be tough.

Excellent work I must say. Do you think apart from panties you could edit the photo in any other way. Something you think that would make it woah? Let me check her iPad mini if she has more...

Those actually weren't me, they were there when I responded. But yeah, I can work on more than just panties, it'd be fun.

Excellent sir let's see your edit on that photo. I'll go through the iPad and see what's there.

I'm out at a function right now. I'll have mine later.

Sure... what if this thread ends Then???

start watching tv and movies in the language you are trying to learn, to get a feel for the pronunciation and sounds. even if you dont understand the words at all, this helps later when you learn words to pronounce

sounds reasonable. thanks

I’ll start a thread here. And offer to edit others. Unless you have a throwaway email.