Unpopular opinions

Falkland Islands should be Argentinian territory.

Southern Italy is Imperial Spanish clay

you nigger

FUCK OFF PROXYFAG
You're not white and you do not deserve the Falklands. Fucking third world country would only ruin them. Look at the Galapagos islands. Full of spics that are ruining a unique ecosystem.
Meanwhile on the Falklands: a civilized people are taking care to live without destroying too much.

France should be nuked.

Oh sorry did you say popular opinions?

Yeah but they don't get to decide when that happens.

The French are a brave and resilient people.

Just look at a map. It's stupid.

France should decolonize its non-european territories too.

>unpopular opinions
France belongs to French people

I agree with you fellow Frenchman let those islands go back to Argentinian hands

What do you care about what happens in the fucking south hemisphere?
By that logic we should recolonize Africa and Asia.

South brazil should be free

agree

France should be a dominion of Australia.

France is the United States' best ally.

How would we ruin it? Port Stanley looks just like Ushuaia, just across the ocean, no difference between the living standards in Patagonia and the Falklands. If we are third world then so is half of Europe which has a lower GDP per capita than ours.

Anyway, I don't care. The Falklands are a meme.

It's got fuck all to do with that you piss soaked fucking frog, the Falklanders have voted to remain a British territory.

Here we go again

Rand would be a better choice than Trump. But Trump is still a good choice.

reunion? martinique? Guadeloupe? Mayotte... etc etc

fuck you Mohammed

Agree

St-Pierre-et-Miquelon should be Canadian territory

>A referendum on political status was held in the Falkland Islands on 10–11 March 2013. The Falkland Islanders were asked whether or not they supported the continuation of their status as an Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom in view of Argentina's call for negotiations on the islands' sovereignty.

>On a turnout of 91.94%, an overwhelming 99.8% voted to remain a British territory, with only three votes against

>The Falklands are a meme
So is your GDP... bankruptcy nigger - nobody believes your bullshit figures pedro

So if India and Pakistan asked to be UK territory you would be okay with that?
The whole fucking third world wants to come into Europe. Overseas territories are backdoors to the UE.

pay your debts

Well, I agree. France should get rid of its overseas territories. The're useless and full of niggers sucking our tits.

RETURN OUR LAND, DANISH SWINE

>France trying to start shit with the Brits again

Let's not.

You understand that isn't what this means right?

Being an Overseas Territory is a privileged thing usually extended to those living on remote islands and shit.

Also India is already a part of the commonwealth, and the Falklands has just under 3000 people living on it.

I mean Argentina wanting the Falklands is a meme. Politicians tried to stir up shit but nobody gives a shit.

Just look at Sup Forums, it's always a foreigner starting these threads.

And "my" figures are from the IMF. Patagonian provinces have the same GDP per capita as New Zealand. It's the reason you have Chileans living in the Falklands but no Argies.

Normandy and Brittany should belong to the UK.

Why did you reply to him twice?

Why? Just because it's nearby?

Give back Elsass you fucking mullats. Elsass shouldn't be African.

>So is your GDP
And so is your faith, keep worshipping Allah, fucking muslim
We are doing it, idiot. You don't even watch the news.
Says the guy who never visite a third-world country. Keep watching Mexicans videos m8.

I'm from Metz and yeah I agree. Alsace-Moselle should be german. The dialect people used to talk sounds just like german.

You're right.

By the way, say thanks to the old fart you call "queen" for the Joan of Arc ring.

>look at the map

Hey, Hawaii should be Japanese

... And Japan should be Chinese
.... And China should be Russian.

Just because the Falklands is near Argentina doesn't automatically give them sovereign claim. They are British clay, have been British clay, and have democratically voted to remain British clay.

If they weren't the most certainly wouldn't default to Argentina. Argentina has never legally held the islands. If anything Spain is more entitled to them having laid claim. Same with France.

These countries occupied those islands before the Nazi diaspora even founded Argentina

>look at the map

Hey, Hawaii should be Japanese

... And Japan should be Chinese
.... And China should be Russian.

Just because the Falklands is near Argentina doesn't automatically give them sovereign claim. They are British clay, have been British clay, and have democratically voted to remain British clay.

If they weren't the most certainly wouldn't default to Argentina. Argentina has never legally held the islands. If anything Spain is more entitled to them having laid claim. Same with France.

These countries occupied those islands before the Nazi diaspora even founded Argentina

give back st pierre frog

Some Italians are actually white

.... we should

Brazil will be a superpower by 2030

At least it would stop all the hunger.

Why the hell should someone care about the Falklands?

The UK pays a fortune just to keep their military base alive and to supply the few people who live there.

They invest billions in this stupid small island and get nothing in return — even the resources are just a meme.

The most butthurt people in this thread are from the UK

Haha nice one mate

It would cost us billions.
And niggers would multiply like rabbits.
Also, what is it to gain to help niggers? We did it in the past. Was it a good thing? I think not.

As part of the glorious United States of Europe, the Facklands are European territory, as they were part of Britain, France and Spain. You are not welcome Argentina after an illegal occupation.

we both know this isnt true

But we should always remember that Israel is our Greatest Ally.