Vidya thread

Vidya thread

what is Sup Forums playing these days?

morrowind actually kek

Doom, R6S Titanfall 2, and deciding whether to get Killing Floor 2, Dark Souls 3, or Rise of the Tomb Raider

Mostly Doom wads from the community, been trying to get through all of the Sunder.WAD in one go but jesus its harder than raising kids

that feel when the Oakvale theme starts playing

LoL, oblivion, skyrim some medieval total war 2 mods(TES;LoTR;Middle east) and trying the new medievla kingdoms mod for atilla

Dark Souls 3 was amazing.

Been playing The Grinch a lot.

Currently xenoblade chronicles
Also some rocket league and overwatch

Been switching between Elysium(Vanilla WoW) and EoS

PUBG

greatest game in the past few years

Yesterday, I remembered the name of a long time favorite demo of mine. Hogs of war. Would suck 10 dicks to play it again.

elaborate pl0x, im interested

>Hogs of war
It's on Steam faggot.

Get to suckin.

Been playing a lot of Hollow Knight lately myself. Been also messing around with Killer Instinct since it just came out on steam. Still have no clue what I'm doing in that fucking game.

Gigantic. It's a great f2p moba, but it seems to be pretty dead. :/

Titanfall 2

Playing this gem. VA-11-LA action bar tending something... the game had it's version of b called danger/u/ kek

Serious question. When is the new Elder Scrolls coming out???

>tfw no Divinity Original sin 2
What are you people fags ?

What is this from?

Not in you're lifetime buddy lol

You mean Skyrim VR 3D Remastered Super Special Edition 2 ?

Halflife 2. And both episodes. So many crappy new games.

Eww

TF2 but after this day I will not be playing it. So tired of it. I have experienced everything that game had to offer. I was thinking about playong Skyrim but I can say the same about that game. TES VI should be released already...

Coming back to TF2 after playing SJWatch,I missed the fluid movements of the Source Engine.

anyone playing gw2? How's the new expansion, looking to get back into an mmo and it seems like the best one atm

I've been playing FPSers since Wolfenstein 3D and current fav to play, for quite some time now, is Killing Floor 2.

Weapons "feel right" and it's both a competitive and a team based game. Worth buying, imo.

Been playing either Rimworld, Factorio, or Battlefield 1. Depends on my mood. Slowing down on BF 1 cuz I was binging on it too much.

Ah, but there are so many funny ways to hit someone with a club.

Mostly warframe since destiny 2 sucks balls right now and the new f2p fortnite battle royale is pretty good

Persona5, Final Fantasy XIV Online, Overwatch and gonna Start horizon Zero Dawn soon.
Also waiting for the new Neptunia game this month.

A few games a day. Still an amazing game considering its the best part of 20 years old.

wishbringer and a few other old dos games. just downloaded master of orion one and two about a half hour ago, the gog versions.

It's literally just a big fuckin king of the hill match.
It's not a great game it's a niche format of a thousand games that have existed since forever. Lol.
Normie trash leave

This tbh

Only feels popular because streamers play it like crazy. Lots of games these days wouldn't make it if it wasn't for streamers pulling in their kiddies.

Gigantic - www.gogigantic.com

Switching from witcher 3 to wasteland 2. Kind of bored by the Witcher...it's too depressed nobody's happy and everyone is pedantic. And i can't bear this Yennefer bitch...shouldn't have left Triss leave. Now my Geralt is stuck with her. i guess i'll have to suffer for another 100 hours before the end.

Wasteland 2 is fun. Hard but fun !! Not that far in the story : 1st boss. But i'm hooked.

7 Days to Die

dota and mario galaxy 2

Currently doing my annual crysis series replay, its one of my favorite fps series of all time probably since i played the first one when i was little.

the steam controller was made for Cuphead

I'm waiting to see if there will be another outstanding enhanced edition. The first one is so much fun and its enhanced edition brings so many things, i can wait few months, it's ok.

Is it worth getting for singleplayer user? Or is it MEANT to be played with a mate?

Elite Dangerous, 7DTD, and just got Niche

Gave me a Nostalgus

i'm only 3.5 hours in but i would recommend it
2-player mode plays like Rayman Legends, only 3x better

Currently trying to get into Andromeda. 30h hours in and I'm about to give up.

Planetside 2 and CS

after putting too much time into morrowind, just started getting into oblivion

overwatch, smite, seige from time to time

Old but gold

arma 3
arma 2
Battlegarbage 1
Battlegarbage 4

sums its up pretty good

It's a shame. I went into it knowing that it wasn't going to be the same story as the original trilogy. But something is just missing. I also gave up around the 30 hour mark.

I don't even mind the "explore the galaxy and find a new home for humans" story even though it's less glamorous than the original trilogy's story. I like space. I like space exploration. But somehow they just missed the mark. I think it's the lack of polish on the overall game that makes it hard to get through.

It's a ok fps if you don't pay attention to the story. But, despite the graphics, there's not much. Farcry 1 and 3 +(as extra) Blood dragon are way better in all ways.

PoE mostly

got the assassin's creed franchise on sale for the ps3 and the batman one for the ps4 so it's all good

Man, I want to play Planetside 2 again, I really do. I played it forever starting from the beginning. However the direction of the game got lost fairly early on. Factions just feel all the same since people only play with NS weapons now, and there's no pitted battles between bases anymore. Everything just follows the lattice train. Really enjoyed this game, but it fell apart due to poor direction and focus by the development team.

Just waiting around for destiny 2. Fucking console faggots.

Trying Fortnite and some Smite

Still playing wow, however I did recently download some mods for Skyrim and started playing again.

Playing as a Nord rogue with bow. I'm thinking of switching to a battlemage build with conjuration summons and weapons, thoughts?

hello kitty online island adventure, and Binding of Isaac

Bows in Skyrim are OPed. If you want a minimum of challenge, dont use the bow. Bow+Stealth = Win. No matter what mod or what difficulty you are playing.

Yeah, I agree for the most part. A lot of it is now people with NS weapons and just moving from base to base. Sometimes you get a good battle going that takes awhile.

They should release the original trilogy on PS4/Xbox One.

melee combat feels shit imo, go for bows
also i like the theme of a stealthy nord

Trying out No Man's Sky after waiting a good while for it to be patched & the dust to settle.
I.... can't recommend it.
So close to being good, but still so much fail.

Just doesn't have the feel it did in 2012, 2013, and 2014. I remember running massive attack convoys, being ambushed in the hills, and laying siege to the enemy. Now these days the respawn mechanism just has people respawn hopping everywhere and vehicles farming certs. If they brought back the A.N.T. main point from PS1, which was to supply the bases, it would help flesh it out a bit. The current design those little mini bases people build hardly never get touched.

Morrowind = Best ES game

I'm using a mod that changes the talent trees and from what I remember from vanilla skyrim the stealth tree had some bonuses for bows however in that mod I only get a +0.5% crit dmg done from stealth with bows. However as you said, bows are still OP. I can kill most enemies without engaging in melee combat and just kite around. Should probably up the difficult by one, playing expert atm.

My first and second characters were melees and I don't remember it being that bad. I'll probably give the conjuration spec a go.

honestly gotta give those devs credit, after a critical fallout they had most other devs would have sealed away in a cave never to be seen again, but these guys are TRYING to duck tape a cut up sack of shit

Ill be honest. There is already so much in the game an enhanced edition would probably make me diamond till I die

How you liking HK? Have heard good things

Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, Until Dawn, Street Fighter V ('Cause I'm a beeeeeaner.)

Yeah, they're trying. For every thing they make right, though, they make another thing that WAS right wrong.
Such a fucking shame.
If, somehow, we could marry NMS with Kerbal, it'd be the perfect fucking game. I'd never leave my fucking house again.

ESO

30? I lasted 2. Bored out of my skull, and the characters around me are as amusing as a cheese grater to my balls.

Props.

>'Cause I'm a beeeeeaner

Why no FIFA? Every mexican I know around here plays that shit all the time.

newest console i have is the 360. ive just been playing the old shit for years now. pic related. playing Super Mario All-Stars atm. the Final Fantasy series, some Gameboy games (Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Metroid Fusion, Super Mario Land 2, etc. [if you cant already tell, i love the Mario games]), Front Mission, Donkey Kong Country...got a patch for Super Mario RPG that makes it harder.

dont have a lot of interest in contemporary video games anymore.

IMO Sean got what he asked for. You overhype your product and tell blatant lies thats what fucking happens. As shame he gets on blast but Todd Howard still gets away with being such a piece of shit liar

respect Sup Forumsro

could you explain to me whats still wrong with it? i havent played it since it first came out at a friends house. it struck me as a really cool experience with little replay value due to lack of things to do.

Smite, also check those dubs.

Bought Arma 3 on sale, pretty good so been playing that last couple weeks. Fun as hell and I haven't even touched MP yet.

>My first and second characters were melees and I don't remember it being that bad
it's pretty damn boring
mages (without the OP stunlocking passive) and especially bow is more fun

I said I'm a beaner.

Not a full-blown wetback.

anyone remember this criminally underrated gem?

Pubg (until the shit tier servers wind me up)
Project cars 2
Mafia 3 (hard drive clearance gaming)

Considering buying cuphead but it's not my usual sort of game

Just started playing overwatch, i'm really good at it because I think half the population is 10 year olds

Holy fuck yes. That game was amazing.

beaner and wetback are the same thing...

> check'd

Tell me more

>Static planetary systems, no orbits on anything
>No actual fucking stars, just background images of them
>Planets do not rotate
>Inventory systems still illogical & cumbersome as fuck
>cockpit view still static & bugs out at times so you can't see where the fuck you're flying
>difficult as hell to correctly "enter" a planet's shallow ass atmosphere, constantly flying "through" the ground or not quite "entering" it enough so planet is loaded
>"atmospheres are SO shallow as to not be able to fly over mountains & such correctly without exiting it into space/flying through the damn ground
>little to no TRUE resource diversity to planets/flora/fauna, same shit everywhere, little difference where you go, 18 quintillion planets with all the same shit
etc, etc
It's close to being right, but not close enough to defeat the boredom that comes once you realize the above.

>Shit posting

But I'd actually buy it

i still cry at night knowing it will never get a sequel.

I stopped arround level 60 playing in legendary. I was playing with survival mods and enhanced mob's level mods but once you reached 100 in bows and stealth, the game is over. If you die it's only because you didn't pay attention to your food/water/warmth, not because of an enemy's difficulty. And I didn't have the courage to restart another character after 300hrs spent.

Freecell. I can't bring myself to go through Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel a third time in Ultimate Vault Hunter mode. I have Doom, but my i5-2400 and 750Ti can barely run it. Not sure what I'll play next.