Wwyd: qt edition

Wwyd: qt edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
instagram.com/nicoleeeveedavis/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Check for a dick. No dick? Play with tits, slowly unwrap, penetrate here, here and here over and over again, squirt, fall asleep cuddling.

THIS

sex

There would be some serious violation of her holes going on. Hopefully she could handle it, cause once I was done, I let my friends line up on her.

Keep untill marriage.
Marry.

Tie her to tree in snow, gag her with her own panties and (my ever-present) duct tape, fuck her, cum in her ass, and leave her there for the next guy.

Sort of rude to do to such a cute girl, but I'm taken.

I'd drown her ugly face in that pool.

hit her over the head and take her pantyhose

Damn she's cute, who love to see more. Literally all the first things that come to mind are really wholesome stuff. Those cute little lips and that little nose hng

OP Shall deliver.

My best packs pasted.co/c04a23db

Would love to pick her up and have her legs around my waist. Hold her against a wall and get inside her. I hold one of her ass cheeks in one hand grab her jaw and neck with the other. Pushing inside her, never breaking eye contact with those cute little eyes. Id feel her tiny fingers run through my hair and feel her other hand dig her nails in my shoulder. As her long dark lashes would start to flutter Id understand she'd be getting close. Id move in for a kiss to taste her beautiful soft lips and start unloading as her body would start twitching and tensing up through her orgasm. She'd beg me to not pull out and I wouldnt. Id carry her to bed, stay inside her as he layed on my chest. Id pull the covers over as she breath her warm breath on my neck. Id play with her hair until she fell asleep and kiss her forehead.

Keep em coming OP, she looks like a dream ! Any chance on first name for growing folder ?

Good post, Op Shall deliver.

Bless you my man I gotta do something real quick then Ill cook up another post or something. Love the colored hair. Plus freckles, blue eyes and pale skin good god

ITT girls who get everything handed to them in life but probably post about how life is so hard and they struggle with depression

Give her the hardest pounding she ever experienced. She keeps begging for more and more. She moans like an animal and her eyes roll back as she feels the greatest pleasure of her life. Then as we both finish, choke her to death. As her face twists in ecstasy and panic, tell her that she spent her last seconds looking like an absolute slut. Tears roll down her cheeks as the lights fade away.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm bi. Dick or no doesn't matter to me! I'd still fuck.

You lose OP!

>C(ANAL)DA
>Bring your eh game
As a fucking leaf, this speaks to me

I follow her on IG

This is her IG

instagram.com/nicoleeeveedavis/?hl=en

Definitely go down on her. There are certain faces that when I look at them, I get an instant "I want to eat her pussy" reaction. I can't say exactly what it is, but she's got it.

Bruh, have mercy on my dick damn

As the other poster i definitly agree. Having petite soft tighs rub against your face when she would wrap her legs are your heads while you eat her out. That's probably what even is would be like

Vanity much?
She might be cute but she looks like such a basic bitch.

Literally 90% of young girls use IG nowadays. Posting themselves when they feel pretty and posting stuff they like.

You might need to chill the bitterness a bit my dude

Wwyd?

Fuck her in that sitting position. Get inside her as she'd throw her beautiful curly hair back with little moans of ecstasy. As Id push harder and fast Id play with her beautiful tits and lick her neck. Then Id grab her hair at the nape and bring her head up to look her in the eyes, grab her throat and choke enough to watch her eyes water as she'd beg for more. Finally Id pin her down on the ground and unload deep inside her.

Also please more, more of her legs if you can, they look great, feet too if you can. Otherwise more face would be great.

Legs

Face

These delicious thighs and nice feet too. Great figure and cute face.

Definitly not lacking on the chest area either. God damn user this girl is great. Ill take anymore youre willing to post. A first name too if you feel comfortable with it

Her name is Lauryn. My God is she beautiful.

Here's her ass as well

>greatest pleasure of her life
As if your little three-incher is going to do that, edgelord.

> not wanting a cutie with a dick
you fucking faggot

She's gorgeous. Love the lulu lemon leggings, really do wonder on hugging the ass. Had a friend who wore nothing but those.

Would love to take her in those dirty clothes on a trek. You know those type of fall days where its just cold enough for you to need to wear a sweater. Id take her hand and pull her off the trail and stray a bit further in the woods. There I make her put both hand on a tree and bend over for me. Id get on a knee and pull her leggins right under her ass cheeks. Id see her skin shiver from the cold as I did. Id blow my warm breath in my hands before rubbing and massaging her cheeks. Once she'd be warmed up Id get back up and stick my hardened cock on her pussy. On top feeling her wet lips dripping as I tease her and under the soft fabric of her leggings almost block my path. She'd turn around and impatiently tell me to stop messing around. With a smirk I'd finally get inside her. Pushing her against the tree. At first she'd try to keep her pleasure in as to not attract attention but as Id accelerate she'd moan for the whole world to hear. At one point she would let go of the tree and grab unto me, landing her lips on mine and she'd start trembling. Id grab her around the waist with both arm and ejaculate as Id feel her knees weaken from finally cumming. Id hold her like that against the tree for a little bit before pulling her leggings back up. Then we would go back to the trail, messy hair and rosie cheeks and wide smiles on our faces.

Anything more of her I'll take, legs, ass, tits, face, full body, you name it.

wwyd?

It's like she's begging for it in this one.

This beautiful ass goddamn. Would love to bite those asscheeks and give her a good spanking. Anymore of her ? Ill keep posting. Ill write you up another little something in a bit

This one's a little bit old. She's on the beach

Call me a weirdo but I always found braces to be oddly cute

Nothing wrong with that.

Split her in half from pussy to throat my my cock.

Absolutely adorable.

I imagine her looking at me like that at the dinner table. With some people, family why not. Suddenly Id feel one of her foot rubbing on mine and rubbing on my shin. Id raise an eyebrow as she'd give me a coy smile. Her foot would slowly go up until it finally would reach my crotch. Id pull out my cock and remove her sock to give her free rein on what would be next. Id try to keep my composure as Id feel her toes dance on my cock, rubbing my and occasionally playing with my balls. With one hand Id rub her leg as she kept going. Slowly sucking on her food and licking her lips she'd try to make me break. As id be about to cum, she would push her foot to make my dick aim up. Id shove her sock over my cock, catching all of the cum, aside from a spurt or two landing on her leg. Id put her sock back on and try to keep my cool. Smirking at my delighted face she would scrape the cum of her leg and and lick it off her finger discretely, winking at me.

What an amazing ass. Such a tight little body, I understand why with that last pick haha

It's a really nice ass

Any chance on more legs and feet ?

Juicy thighs

I fucking hate this bitch. Such a stuck up cunt with such basic looks. She works at Frank and Sons Collectibles in City of Industry and goes to Victor Valley College where she fucks around wasting tax payer money while pretending to like to play Pokemon and Magic with a pack of drooling neckbeards who worship her.
Not to mention she's friends with one of the most notorious and annoying as fuck trannies Vinny Silverfox who thinks he's Nicki Minaj.

Very cute

At risk of repeating myself, I absolutely love her legs

Checked. Nice get!!

nice quints.

QUINTS!!!

Jfc I never got dubs now I hit quints in a WWYD thread fucking neato

Such an amazing figure

Violate her.

Ask for dinner.

In my days kids were able to crop pictures.

No takers?

>ugly

Thoroughly enjoying her in the other thread, that other user is a retard

Knee socks and booty shorts. Good god

Well she isn't pretty either

Rub her inner thighs and massage her gently til she starts tingling and clenching her knees together, then guide my hands down her pants and rub her pussy slowly, making her moan and squirm in pleasure. Steadily go faster and faster til she cant handle herself anymore and she squirts all over the ground and on my hands. She collapses in my arms, I make her lick her juices off my fingers, then she gets down and returns the favor.
wwyd?

A lot, A LOT of doggystyle.

Make her gag on my cock till she can barely take it anymore, then maybe let her gasp for little air to breathe before I start violating her throat again until I blow my load deep in to her whore throat.
Then I pat her head and say "good girl"

replies get nudes

Well give em now, I bet she has perky ass

I have her nudes too if anyone is interested
Also WWYD

wwyd?

wwyd?

Nothing, she looks like a boring, emo suicidal chick. next.