Apparently the Angry Birds movie is going to be everything I hoped it would be

Apparently the Angry Birds movie is going to be everything I hoped it would be.
>Meninist
the toppest of keks

>Men stop making kids movies
>Only women can now do it
>One kids movie comes out per decade

>""""""professional"""""" """critics"""

There are already advertisement threads for this product elsewhere on Sup Forums as well as Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Have you not been paid enough for spamming this cartoon yet?

>When a group of people destroy your house, lie to you, then steal your children with the intent to eat them, anger is not the right answer

>Feminists STILL aren't aware that Meninism is a parody movement

Will they ever learn?

Thread was more about her review than the movie.
>Meninist
>Men shouldn't make movies
>it was men
>MEN ARE BAD
>REEEEEEEE

But who cares? Is anything we can do itt going to make her not be a stark-raving lunatic? Probably not, so these constant Angry Birds (tm) threads do nothing but advertise the studio's project.
And that's terrible.

You suck user you know that?
>Waaaah this thread is in relation to something the EVIL CORPORATIONS made
>Advertising is terrible
>Down with capitalism!
>Don't discuss things that have already been discussed before!
Eat me.

>checks her twitter
>hates Trump
>thinks everything is against women

I don't know what I expected.

Is this thread a call to raid, then? What are you asking here?

The joy of not having to fill up the checklist in your head everytime you run into these types.

>WHATTTT?!?!?!? MEN ARE TRYING TO SNEAK POLITICAL MESSAGES INTO EVERYTHING TO SPREAD PROPAGANDA?!?!?! THATS OUTRAGEOUS, WE WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT

I can't wait for the counterculture backlash against the SJW/cultural maxists to start, its going to be glorious

I hope everyday this happens, but I always feel like the pendulum will stay to the left forever

It's a casual discussion about the retardation of feminism? Are we not allowed to do shit for no reason now, are we not allowed to make threads for fun? Sup Forums isn't an activist board, we can discuss whatever as long as it related to Sup Forums shit.

Also, this woman's Rotten Tomatoes page has some hidden gems.

>Michael Moore doesn't hate america
>Deadpool is bad because he says curse words

>make movie called "angry birds"
>birds get angry

>Are we not allowed to do shit for no reason now
>now
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist)

without man there are no women , without women there is no mankind.

how´d we end up like this ?

you know the answer , and its the devil coming at us from every side.

"i will come to defile them from north east south and west" - bible

do not give into hatred my fellow man and women.

fear god , hate evil and make ammends.

So you personally get to decide what's off topic now?

Also, I don't know what she thought the fucking Benghazi movie directed by Michael Bay was going to fucking be about.

I'm appalled men would do that .... they should learn from women. Women would NEVER EVER use a movie for pushing a political agenda!!!

This thread is about a Politically Incorrect thing.

Guess what the board is called?

How did Angry Birds become so redpilled?

You still haven't justified your pointless, directionless thread. You are exactly the cancer that has been killing Sup Forums by posting irrelevant garbage under the guise of wanting to discuss politics. Make it count or don't make it, why is that such a hard thing to grasp for new anons?

>Politically Incorrect thing
A movie about an app game?

>I have autism
Why would you just randomly say that?

God damn maybe I should've started a thread about how much niggers suck
Maybe if I had a leaf on my flag you wouldn't have been so upset
But fuck me I started my thread about a fucking movie that just came out

I work at a fucking movie theater, alright? The biggest in my state, with the biggest fucking screen this side of the country. Movies are my whole fucking life.

So excuse the fuck out of me for relating Sup Forums shit to movies, and being pleased when the two come together like this.

Piss off you cunt.

This guy's so fucking close to the redpill he can almost taste it.

Just make threads about political topics that you think might generate interesting or useful discussion, as oppose to re-making the same tired thread we see every day around here.
Nobody is discussing anything here because what is there to discuss, that feminists are morons? Yeah, we know, we have that thread numerous times per day, why make it again?
I just miss pre-cuckening Sup Forums, I miss seeing numerous interesting topics of discussion on pg1, I miss seeing shitpost threads get pruned in quick order. I wish we could go back, but nobody cares to moderate themselves to get there.

It is interesting
And it's useful
As entertainment
So I did
And you're a faggot

>can't justify his shitposting
>gets mad
Don't worry, it's not as if the mods care that anons like you make Sup Forums into Sup Forums 2.0, they won't even notice you here.

Also you're OP, you're always the faggot.

>The mods don't care
>But I do
>I'll clean up Sup Forums and make it serious again
>No more fun discussion
You do it for free nigga

The board is called politically incorrect, this thread falls under that banner and opens debate on the matter.
/discussion

I don't care. I'm not watching a movie based on a retarded mobile game.

It's called a franchise movie, this isn't an original concept.

Sup Forums is for political discussions, or discussions somewhat related to politics. If you want to make a fun random thread, go to Sup Forums.
All you're doing here is trying to justify why you should get to make any thread you want to on a board with a specific topic. Do anons go to /vr/ and make threads about papercraft? Do anons on /o/ tolerate threads about toy-collecting?

>opens debate on the matter
Which debate, which matter? The 6millionth discussion of Angry Birds (these threads keep showing up, don't pretend they dont) or a general "why are women so dumb?" discussion? At least a "what's the deal with feminism" thread is topical, if not exactly original or engaging.

Sorry but theres 10 thousand fucking Trump threads an hour, this is the second time I've seen an angry birds movie thread and not once do I see an American bitching on about worthless Trump threads which are all on the same subject or just generally a Trump tweet with "x btfo/on suicide watch" with about 5 duplicate threads.
If you don't like a thread click the little - symbol and its gone, you will never see it again, done.

>Trump tweet with "x btfo/on suicide watch" with about 5 duplicate threads
At least we can agree on that much, those threads are garbage and a single /trumpgen/ should be plenty to contain it. I'm genuinely curious to see what's left of Sup Forums after the election finishes up, 2013 was better in my memory than 2012, but then 2015 happened and it's been a river of shitposts ever since.
And yes, I can hide this thread. I hide so many threads, I hide 50 or more at a time and the board is still littered with off-topic garbage. I'd like to not have to spend 20 minutes sifting through the catalog hiding every "really makes you think" or "redpill me on X" or "X BTFO" or the endless series of raceb8ing nonsense threads that get made by the dozen each day.
I'm bitching because Angry Birds threads have been reposted here numerous times over the past few months, even if it's not you who's been doing it. There was already a big one this morning here, did you miss it?

>A Nuremberg rally for the 21st century

Can anyone who saw London has fallen confirm? I'd buy that shit on bluray if true.

you're the only faggot here

Today has been a good day

Already on my torrent list, hopefully it will be worth the size.

>kids stop watching crappy cartoons
>kids spend more time playing outside
>profit

from Sup Forums

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

>Flick filosopher
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

>autistic_retard.jpg

Report it or fuck off.

Also, I can't wait to see this movie and it's political undertones are great.

>kids spend more time playing outside
Video games and smart phones are a thing.

Maybe she should go flick her bean.

The only professional thing she will be is a victim. Stupid cunt.

When the new Star Wars movie came out.
>OMG how can people try to make this movie out to be racis doe stoopid racis
Angry Birds...
>FILLED WITH HATE, VITRIOL AND MY SOGGY KNEE DOWN WITH MEN.

Where does the ride stop anons...? Where?

Because the internet opened up a whole new market of opportunities, It means that anyone can now call themselves a movie critic.

THE RIDE NEVER STOPS