Trump supporters of Reddit, what would make you lose respect for him? Trump voters, how do you feel about your vote now?

Trump supporters of Reddit, what would make you lose respect for him? Trump voters, how do you feel about your vote now?

my dog died yesterday

Voted for Trump, life hasn't changed in the slightest. So I don't care

My cock will remain erect for Trump forever.

Wouldn't have happened if Drumpf didn't win. Bernie would have given free healthcare to your doggo

>Reddit

faggot shill confirmed.

I voted for Trump because I secretly wish he would tour america forcing all the men in every neighborhood to line their wives up and undress them so him and his sons can all take turns fucking and impregnating them. The men would be forced to watch at gunpoint by the military. This is why I voted for Trump.

I don't regret it in the slightest. Trump so far is president of the century.

samefag

pls dont

>samefag
literally none of those posts are similiar.

I never actually supported Trump but he was better than the alternative. In all I'm still glad to have voted for him because even though he's a shitty president, at least he's fun to watch.

> (OP)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>samefag

Nope.

As a trump voter I must say I'm actually impressed with how well he's done.

"I love this job! Getting paid to post online is so cool"

It would be better if he had any legislative victories besides the sanctions on Russia that Congress forced down his throat.

You guys make this thread and you can't even be bothered to defend yourselves or bump.

No wonder forumsliding doesn't work on Sup Forums. They only send us faggots like you

Uh nope, faggot.

As a lefty who didn't vote for him. So far I am okay with him, if only because it's entertaining to watch him fail, and because he's too incompetent to actually get anything done.

he doesn't deserve the victory because he lost the popular vote

i lost respect after he did a 180 on every single campaign promise and then was like
"Do you really wanna get rid of hard-working citizens who pay your taxes? Come on..." in reference to DACA

trump's not as good as i expected anymore

America ≠ American Idol

>not as good as i expected
You expected something good? The guy said something mildly sexist in a private conversation with a friend, he's the actual reincarnation of Adolf Hitler mixed with the dark lord Lucifer.

yeah, American Idol is more democratic lmao

Trump supporters are to dumb to notice anything.

Yeah but he didn't win popular vote so he's not popular. I have never heard of this "Elektoural Collage" but it's unfair bcuz Shillary should have won

Rural people shouldn't vote.

You give him too much credit. He has such a low intellect he is what would happen if like George W raped his sister making an incest rape baby and the sister drank heavily while pregnant.

I love that share blue has to keep posting this stuff as though it changes anything

I guess y'all have access to the building again now? Flood waters receded and roads opened again?