Can anyone here read arabic? What does the text on this say?

Can anyone here read arabic? What does the text on this say?

I bombed, I raped, I conquered. All who carry this flag behind me shall be stoned to death.

So close to 22222

You just missed it

I feel like that's not accurate...

Google translate comes back with this:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Someone sent this to me, but I can't read arabic

its chinese for "rhino penis give long life"

bumping for answer

>A gay muslim is better than a non-believer

I know Islam hates LGBT, so I'm curious as to what this says.

What? No.

It says " Hello , my name is Muhammad , the prophet of islam .It's okay to be gay . "

This seems like the most likely. Can anyone confirm?

yep

On a scale of 1 - 10, how blasphemous is this?

Yeah , copy and paste it in google translate .
"مرحبا , اسمي محمد , نبي الأسلام
لا حرج في ان يكون مثلي الجنس "

It would be the behading type of blasphemous .
so it's a 10/10 .

So, I shouldn't order stickers and slap them up around town then?

That depends on where you are .

who cares what primitive sandmonkey's think is blasphemous

its true lel

it says 'I am the prophet Muhammad, follow me to the roof of this four story building to receive my blessing for being gay.'

Being gay is punishable by death

He wants to give the gay sandpeople succ

It says " Hello , my name is Muhammad , the prophet of islam .there is no shame to be a gay"

lol
this right too