Yo, user! Got problems? Lay 'em on me! No qtpie gf? Chad's making you feel inept? Let me un-cuck you...

Yo, user! Got problems? Lay 'em on me! No qtpie gf? Chad's making you feel inept? Let me un-cuck you. Spend too much time making excuses for your pathetic life? Let there be no confusion! You are a failure by your own hand and I will be here all afternoon helping to convince you.

post nudes

Have some pity titty, user.

How do I get some guy to stop crying?

Stop giving him an audience.

don't stop until I say so

Beggars can't be choosers.

What do I do if I feel the overwhelming urge to stick my dick in a blender, slowly mutilating my genitals?

Hey Revy. Thanks for talking with me the other day.

Oh, ty
Do it

just do it

this isnt u op dont play pretend

Let him dream, this is Sup Forums after all.

I would say you should try sticking something with similar resistance into your blender first because i guarentee it won't be slow.
If you don't get discouraged by that then become the next 1 man 1 jar.
Any time, user.
Any time. What is this bitch crying about anyways?
This place is for playing pretend. Now go get on your robe and wizard hat, faggot

Oh
He lied to me about some random stuff I don't care about and then got upset when someone told me because he felt guilty about it
or something

Oh, and Alice got back to me, so thanks for that. Anyway I'll get out of your hair now.

Help, I ERPed with a furry and I actually liked it, what's wrong with me

gayyids

Yeah, definitely throw that guy in the trash.
Fine I didn't want to talk anyways b-baka
I am afraid Sup Forums gave you a terminal case of the gay. So, whats your fursona like?

By the way, why are these anti-advice threads being made anyway?

Haha sorry just felt I bothered you enough. So how've you been?

It won't be slowly, it will be fast, it will be painful and it will be bloody.

Don't do it

Good

Sup Forums doesn't need compassion. They need a caring kick in the nuts.
It's a new age trolling technique. Very experimental.
Everyone bothers me. Don't feel special.. I am well, though. Glad you're still around.

To Counter balance alice's threads

Whats wrong with compassion ~?
huh

Glad you're doing well. I like your style of doing these threads.

Nothing wrong with it exactly, but its entirely wasted here. Sup Forums is best when adversarial. If someone here is acting nice to you they usually want something.
This is a service to the younger generations, sort of.
Thanks. I feel like they're a bit barren right now though. Any suggestions?

It would be nicer, I think, if people were friendlier~

post nuuudes

Sorry, no. You already know my deal, so I'm not sure what I could contribute.

Can confirm, was a cringy little shit when I was underage b& but now I'm less so

GIVE ME FRIENDS GIVE ME FRIENDS GIVE ME FRIENDS!!!

What does friendly even mean, though? Friendliness on the internet has always seemed like a mask to me. It's a controlled reaction to get people to trust you. It just doesn't make sense to be kind as user when you forge better bonds by being a blunt asshole.
Yeh, and I feel like the people who validated me just made me worse. I was made better by assholes I had to prove myself against.
True that. Still glad to have you. Was Alice able to give you any good leads btw?
The catalogue is filled with nudes you git

dont want catalog's nudes, want yours

take a long walk off a short pier

Lets be friends!
Mmm~
Maybe. I just think that its better for people to be pleasant.

She was, yeah. She's way too nice. Hard to believe people that sweet really exist.

Sometimes I just go sideways and I think that things that are a bad idea are the best idea.

This usually involves violence. I spent 9 years in prison between ages 15-28 and then i moved back in with my parents because they don't seem to set me off ever, and it limits my interactions with the outside world.

I am now in my 40's and I've been peaceful for a long time and also stayed completely sober just in case that helps agitate whatever is wrong with me, and I thought I was ok and I've been interacting with the world more and more. And it happened again and I think it's worse, I don't remember the slide into crazytown this time, I used to at least be able to remember when it started to happen, apparently now it just fucking happens instantly. I didn't do anything bad this time but I did black out and lost a few hours just like back when I hurt people and went to the pen.

I don't see any way to deal with this that doesn't result in my being locked up.

Leave
The only person that has them will never share them.
How to become jesus 101
Pleasantries have never done shit for me. Think about it.. when was the last time you learned something about someone from watching them be kind?
She's pretty unbelievable. I find it a little overbearing to be honest but some people gravitate to that sort of thing.

Hello!
Don't mind me, just gonna hang around here for a bit!
How are you op?

same idea as flying, just jump off a building and miss the ground

Someone being very kind to me helped me become a lot less depressed~

I DONT WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH A WEIRDO LIKE YO!!!

LEAVE IS SPELLED: L, E, A, V, E.
YOU CAN SPELL V, A, L, E, E. WITH IT!
MEANS ITS JUST LIKE WALLE!!

Haha yeah you guys are sort of opposites. Kind of funny you sent me to her of all people. And you make a good point about kindness, sometimes people need a goo kick in the ass to get themselves up.

Hmm.. user, stop fearing yourself. Is your own lucidity valuable to you?
I do mind you you faggot
I am fine. Post higher res pics
It is tough to master for sure.. especially if you forget your towel
Why were they kind to you though? They needed to know thats ehat you needed first.

See, thats pretty rude~
You shouldn't be so rude with people, user.
I asked them for help
I wasn't useful to them, nor did they ask anything of me~

But why op?

tsk! i guess ill have to stop this once and for all..
-glares at you from the dark-

*pats* sure kid
Yeah, it always surprises people to see her and I getting along. As it should.
I agree though.. I mean I just remember all the times I've ever grasped self improvement in my life and each time i recall sitting at rock bottom thinking "yknow this sucks i should do something".. i just had to get sick of that state and I sadly never would have if I had people there to validate me.
Well, kindness was what you needed. I don't think that's typical here.
Because i have a small konata folder and want to expand it

I think that everyone needs kindness.
I knew it was you
Your posting style is obvious~

a lot of people need a good kick in the ass these days. Too much kindness and coddling is what got us into the situation eh?
Kill yourself

My problem? The girl I wanna date, who's been flirting for me with ages suddenly comes out and tell me she's dating some other cunt.

Meanwhile my co-worker got awkward as fuck and asked me for my number so we can "get coffee or a beer somtime".

Can't get what i want and wanted by what i don't want.

YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR REALISING WHO I AM!

*accepts pats very much and screams*

flesruoy llik

What about people that only seek kindness? Those people need anything but.
Compassion is like a drug for some. If they can get it from anyone they dont need to put effort towards anything else. It pisses me off to watch
Unconditional kindness certainly did.
Still sounds like a good situation, stop bitching.
Go get coffee with your coworker and pick yourself up.

Dubs checked! REVY! May the gods bless you and your threads....
This is so good to see right now. I just snapped on some hood rat that was yelling at an old guy I know. No violence happened, the guy shut up and walked away but I went from zero to shut your mouth and leave or I will fuck your ass up in like 0 secs flat ><
Nice to see you in a thread dealing out some tough love.
~the man with the nice hat

Those people deserve compassion too~
Everyone does.
Dummy~

if she was flirting with you for years she was waiting for you to seal the deal.

They deserve to be crushed, because theyre cancer

Compassion can be a crutch people lean on, instead of actually improving their lot in life.

I'm too perfect everything I do is perfect
What do

Some people need a crutch~
No one deserves to be crushed...

well i was kinda sealing the deal and we were basically planning to hook up (she was on a gap year) when she got back, which will be in two weeks.

a week ago she suddenly and casually drops she's dating someone.

Good on you, man! Tough love is often a thankless job. Good to see you.
Deserve? I'm not so sure. Everyone enjoys compassion for sure.
Kill yourself while you are on top

well, thats women for ya. Not much else to say

But you can't lean on it forever. At some point you have to stand on your own.

I have an impossible problem. My family kicked me out and won't talk to me, so I can't even figure out what I've done wrong. They won't talk to me, or anything. I can't figure out how to reconcile with them. It seems impossible and it probably is.. Should I keep trying to reach them, or give up?

But people first need help to be able to do that~
Deserves.
Well... what happened before they stopped talking to you?
Did anything happen? Maybe an argument?

ye, thats what i thought. whatever, her loss i guess. at least i know where i'm at with her now, so i don't have to get my hopes up when i see her again. guess i'll just make due with my coworker

sympathy is fucked up if you think about it. Its definitely not the same as empathy
wow sasuke you're so edgy. You must get a lot of pussy

Ah, forgot image~
You can have both ^^

I'm just saying, there's a role for both. You need the carrot and the stick to get moving.

Nah, you got it right. And it shouldn't be thankless. What's your fav color Rev? I think I will make some OC for you this weekend

How the fuck do I atop being so undisciplined?
Also how the fuck do I decide on a major?

empathy is something you feel when you have suffered the same problem someone else has. Sympathy is what shitty Americans feel when they look at Africans sipping mud off the ground on their 4k tv

Why would you bother trying to reconcile with people that obviously don't wanna have you around? Just because they're family it doesn't mean they can't be mean towards you.

How old are you?
Do you have a job? Sounds like your family did you a favor. Go become a pirate
Green! OC? For me? Shit this is getting legit. I look forward to it.
Feel really awful about yourself because you realize you are the only one keeping the lessons you need from sticking.
Form a schedule, goals.. meet them. Beat yourself up if you don't.

Then you can offer both~
You can be kind and firm both!
I mean, you can still have both~

Heh some day

i'm just saying sympathy is fucked up. Thats my opinion. If you want to be sympathetic to others thats your choice.

Green it is, a darker green okay?

>I haz an idea in mind already

hello hello Revylution

Who is sasuke? I think you have the wrong poster.

my bad b they all look the same

I don't think it is
sympathy helps you to identify more with the problems of others, so that you can help them~

I hope things will get better in your life so you wont have to resort to trying to be a sexy bully girl on Sup Forums xD

Was talking to this girl online for sometime now. She seemed really into me and sent me nudes without me even asking. We had a lot in common and she seemed real cool. But she blocked me out of nowhere and won't answer my text asking what the fuck is up.

My fear is that many do-gooders can't tell when kindness is enabling people they care about to stay complacent in their problems.
Don't let your dreams be dreams, user
Dark green a good. Like, forest green
Hello love, thank you.
But my life is great, user.
Stop stroking my ego
You got used for emotional validation. Don't be a slut next time.

:/
I'm really sorry user but some people are very bad and will try to hurt you by ghosting you.

*hugs*

Be a little more careful of people next time, okay?
I think that that fear is unfounded~

she was probably insecure and depressed over some breakup so she used you. She probably snapped out of it and stopped sending you nudes. You should probably reverse search those nudes to make sure they are real

One day you will get find a man to clear the cobwebs out of your snatch. Some men like fat chicks

I see it happening all the time, sadly.. but I do believe your efforts have their place too.
I'm so glad for anons like you. Nah, I want to earn my next dicking.

>But my life is great, user.
>Stop stroking my ego
heheh I love it when they try to convince me I don't get to them....I guess my job is done here, I'm satisfied, cheers and thanks ;)

Yeah I guess that makes sense, but I did wanna get to know her instead of just sexting her. I would have been down to meet her and everything. And they're def real I checked already.

Mmm~
I want to help people
and make them smile!

I'm just glad you're having fun, user. Take care dude~
I want people to realize their own power.

Mami were you the kid in school that got stepped on and pushed around for being weak and passive?

Kill yourself. Propping up these degenerates is sick.

It's hard not to be a slut. Although I did wanna get to know her and actually establish some sort of friendship with her instead of just sexting her. Welp I guess ill go chain smoke the day away.

I've been stressed lately, maybe you could help me out~