I have literally nothing to live for and yet I'm still here

I have literally nothing to live for and yet I'm still here.

WTF

I'm with you user. 6 figure income, wife and kids and sick of living. I'm a wallet to all of them. Ready to check out today. FML I just want someone else to make me cum. Been years.

Post pics of your family, preferably at the beach/pool

I've decided that it's just the nature of life. There is no escape from the unrelenting, crushing monotony of daily life. I'm a single oldfag but it seems your station in life isn't all that unique. Somehow the breadwinner/family man ultimately is most often relegated to mere "wallet" status. Kind of makes me glad I never had kids and stayed married, but then, I'm just living a different kind of misery.

None on this phone from recent trip to Florida.Just saved pics of girl I would buy, a house and car for.

You ridiculous faggots.

I LITERALLY had a heart attack 2 months ago - saw the black tunnel and everything. Made me realize there is nothing coming after this life.

BUT, that focused me on enjoying the life that I've GOT, not bitching about it.

Some faggots just bitch like they have vaginas. Man the fuck up. Go climb a mountain or something - swim with sharks, fuck a hooker, whatever just to stop being a little bitch.

Post house

If you have even one person that loves you then you have something to live for

I'm in Allen Texas, I want to die too.

ITT: Whiny Little Bitches

>Just saved pics of girl I would buy, a house and car for.
so you like being just a wallet for people?

>had a life affirming experience
>continues to come on Sup Forums

Id kill myslef too

>dont wanna die because death would be boring

Damn, those thighs and tits

Yeah, because I enjoy it. Only place that makes me laugh so hard I fart. Then I see all these pedo, trap, andy sixx and "oooh, I wanna die" threads and it pisses me off.

Besides, I already walked my 4 miles today, so my cardio is good. Time to laugh a bit, watch some TV, then give the gf a try later - "try" being the operative word. Lopressor doesn't help the penis I've learned...

get help

looks like she's been stung in the face by a horde of bees

he should become an hero instead, hes passed helping

Your girlfriend is fat

She's "plump".

>one person that loves you

I have no evidence that such is true. Some friends, sure, but you know what they say about friends.

Tfw you realize things will only get worse...