What do you think about gin?

What do you think about gin?

Gin makes me believe in god

Heard pic related is really good.

That shit tastes like drinking a bottle of cologne. It's fucked.

I'm drinking sapphire now with rocks. Very tasty and robust

I like it. And my gf gets horny from gin, so easy win-win

Best of the distilled spirits. A cold gin martini with an olive is the greatest cocktail devised by man.

Very good with tonic!

any good brand to recomand other than bombay?

any good tonic brand too?

It's alright, but I prefer bourbon

i personally dont like it
drank it in shots and the taste was pretty disgusting
prefer rum or vodka instead of this dish washer shit water

I would drink it if I weren't a poor student, so I stick to cheap vodka

It's disgusting. Tastes like old woman's perfume. Ice cold vodka or die.

Beefeater, Tanqueray, Hendricks

Had my first bad experience with alcohol drinking gin so if I so much as smell it, I feel like throwing up. Kinda sucks

I think it's rather quite nice

Hendricks tastes like cucumber, overrated/overpriced.

Dont like it. Bombay Sapphire was the first alcohol to ever make me sick that night and hungover the next morning, not to mention it tasted terrible. Had it as a shot and in a tonic, both were gross.

I fucks with it

Pussy

Gin is a man's drink

>Tastes like old woman's perfume
This.

My go to alcohol. Gin and cranberry juice is fantastic, or you know, just straight.

The pinecone, celery, christmas tree smell that it has is an acquired taste, it's very nostalgic.

My least favorite Weasley.

>It's disgusting. Tastes like old woman's perfume. Ice cold vodka or die.

you're a fucking idiot, google the difference between gin and vodka and realise what a complete cunt you really are

In fairness I was already quite a few drinks in but instead of just drinking rum/vodka I tried the gin and it just ruined the night for me, and ive drank way more on other nights without issue.

Is there any brand you like better than Bombay Sapphire or Beefeater? Because if those are GOAT im out.

Gin is only vodka infused with juniper berries and a mixture of other herbs

I mean there's not much to it, juniper berries added to a "vodka" spirit makes most of the flavour, maybe a little lemon and herbs but you can't do much else to it and still call it gin

You fucking retard. If you add something to vodka it's not vodka anymore. Is chocolate milk the same as straight milk? Kys moron.

Gin isn't really something you should be doing shots of. It's got a pretty strong flavor and I imagine that it would be unpleasant as a shot. Gin is more something that should be sipped or used to make a simple cocktail.

Pic related is the first gin I’ve ever tried. Pretty good as far as I’m concerned and it’s like $15

I grew up in a place with lots of juniper trees and tried eating the berries once. They are disgusting. I dont see how flavoring anything with them seemed like a good idea.
Guess ill just have to stick to vodka that hasnt been infused with ass

ITT: 17 yr olds who don't know what a coctail is and probably think Coors lite is the best beer brand

Pic related is one of the few Gins I enjoy. Haven't drank it in awhile but it was my go-to.

I'm 32. Cocktails are for girls and fags. Real men drink it on the rocks.

gordons and bombay is my fav´s but then again i never forked out anything past £25 for gin :P but gotta be ice cold tho (also makes me think of a pine flavorwise)

I never feel drunk on gin, when in fact I am. I keep thinking I should drink more to get to that level but it always ends up with not remembering what happened the final 2 hours. I never have this problem with any other spirit, there's always that "yea, drunk, time to stop" and coast with it. Gin is sneaky.

It's an acquired taste. You'll learn about that as you get older and stop drinking mikes harder lemonade or other bitch drinks

When I'm fucking off Gin I'm invincible.

Drink of the Gods. Typically faggots will not find the taste pleasing, this is due to swallowing too much cum.

So fucking gross, hate gin. Garbage liquor. I generally like strong stuff. Stroh 80, like a sledgehammer to the face. Gin tastes like a bitter cunt filled with aids.

>tastes like a bitter cunt filled with aids.
reminds you too much of your mother, eh?

Boodles is top shelf and not over priced.
Plus it's called Boodles

Jager for the fucking win baby

this

Gin is the best liquor by far

so underage it hurts

lol underage

My man.
Also best gin i've had was a craft gin from Vancouver called Tempo Renovo. Can mix it half and half with soda and all you taste is a lemony tasting soda. So good.

>Acquired taste.
This means something tastes bad and the only way to make it not taste bad is to become accustomed to it. I'll stick to things I dont have to "acquire" a taste for, because im not living hundreds of years ago and dont have to drink pinecone water because it will keep me alive through the winter.

Also as previously stated, I drink plenty of vodka because it doesnt taste like juniper so please dont pretend everyone who dislikes the taste of trees is somehow less sophisticated, you come off as a real fedora-lord, you're better than that fam.

My bad, didnt mean to tag you at the end

Yea so you have no class. Got it

Also I never wore a fedora in my life

you drink much cologne faggot?

so you absolutely loved vodka from the first sip, right.

This guy know his shit and others are just mad because of obvious errors in their ways.

what are you retards drink gin with?

Orange juice

This and beefeater i like the most. Next preffer whiskey