There it is

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is guaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessly move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They guarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

F

Yeah it's called a gun, I spend my days being relatively healthy and making money via trading stocks. I keep guns in my house. Your muscles are useless vs guns. Fighting is a waste of time that poor unintelligent knaves use as a means to justify their useless existence.

A

Nerd

Standard troll, but I'll bite. I probably wouldnt be able to do shit, but why should I be concerned? Its not like anyone of us actually would have to face you in the streets at all

U slow fuck ain't shit

Looks good, classic right wing body type.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

>street fight
the cars will probably win, OP

Shitty musclebound meathead retarded bait

Well, I've never met a bulletproof manlet before, so...

yall know you'd get rekt if you ever bumped to him.

AP's alpha as fuck and theres nothing you can do to change that

>manlet
Good shout, they do tend to work the gym to compensate for their pathetic stature. 2/1 odds OP is a tippy toe manlet (:

>not knowing what bait is
First day here?
2/10 I replied

There's a slight chance for any human too mess with this dude. So yeah if i hit the right spot it"s light out for him

words cant begin to describe how embarrassed I am for these tippy toe manlets I see.

I'm on the shorter side myself and never felt the need for doing that, jesus fuck

>when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex?
>double flex
lmao dyel bruh

Here's a picture of the men who laid the foundations for the world as it is today, through their research and inventions.
Funny thing, you know, none of these men was a muscled gorilla like OP.

Face it OP, with all your useless muscle mass, your thoughts and actions will never have consequences for any other than yourself.

You will never be important.

my dick is bigger I got a glock 19.

>tfw you have to post a random photo of some meatheads arm to make yourself feel better

can you spot anyone who is not a jew? good luck

lol, op buttrekt

Some were jews, some were not. I fail to see your point. Science is science, regardless of "race"

Well, since thats not your arm, I'll beat your ass anywhere whenever you want.

is not a 14 year old man
> cousin's cottage in Sipoo
> cats 14v and 16v, both girls, both really nice and beautiful
> spend a day thinking comfortable, walking in a sponge, etc.
> give yourself a good impression (guess?)
> evening sauna
> nudity is a natural thing, but a mixed one
> The penis is already moving from the idea with cousins from naked to light standby (it does not look like an erection, but the size became more brilliant)
> sauna properly, walk in the ocean swim naked
> Change your cousins with puzzling glances and smile but nobody says anything yet
> Both my cousins and their cousins get enough steam and go to pick up wine and ignite the grill
> me and two incredible cousins in the sauna naked side by side
> Here is the hardening control, and in my hell my horror began to express my conviction that the cousins were 5/5
> I rushed and tried to hide
> cousins biting little, but they say nothing, they start to show their own anatomical specialties
> "Do you want to touch the moon"
> Susanna seal of approval and move your hand toward dots
> "can I get to touch the sun?"
> fsst tight place, do not really know what to answer
> suddenly your dad appears in the sauna
> this is now a state of emergency, cousin's go to sleep here
> cousins leave and daddy fuck the stove with semisolid cakes
> tune you to your belly to lie down
> "Push now to your back, boy"
> okay, dad
> The shit is on your back
> your dad rubs it on your back and asks, "Do you like the boy you love"
> Well, if that's true, I'm not so terribly
> "I did not sleep, I thought you did not like it"
> never talk about a mess with your dad

Normally a kick to the balls would drop any faggot like yourself, no matter how much he loves to press. But in your case, after so much obvious roid abuse, your testes have shrivelled up into tiny raisins. I doubt a kick to the nuts would make you blink. So by all means, feel up as many sluts as you like. Your tiny cock and balls won't be able to satisfy them in anyway.

Fag.

>implying pic related

You're too gullible my friend.

Timestamp or GTFO.

Also >>>

A good kick in your balls and then you'll feel my fifty-fucking-centimeters

you'd probably get a slap from the misses swiftly followed by a phone call to the police about your offensive behavior and you would end up in court

simple fam

Bro it's not really a big deal. I got up to 46 pumped 50-51, no synthol. I used nolotil and my arm would blast to 18-18.5 inches. You need more work buddy. Btw I stopped lifting for a while but I will be back next week after a much needed break.

I'd simple side-step, vanish and appear behind you
>Nothing personall kid
Too fast

As a small (3-5v) I used to run around the kitchen and living room separating the partition before the bathroom. This onion rule was a day-to-day tradition when I was on the way to the bathroom. Once I was dressing up and I felt how shocked I was surprised. I started running to the bathroom and, of course, I did not ... I was just crying out which little baby's pulse leaves "CLEARANCE" and I shot naked through the kitchen and the living room. When I had made the whole bulb, I was at the end of the entrance to the partition and I had a direct line to the bathroom. The end of the wall was wide on this side and it had a handsome floor-to-ceiling mirror. It was in this mirror that my sphincter sniffed and scratched my size into a huge snare on the floor in front of the mirror. The message came. Also the onion provisions ended as I remember this shit.

not a good idea to slap a guy that size.. your teeth are kind of fragile after all, if you know what I mean. Also as a reminder, your womanhood wont protect you endlessly.

>slaps gf's ass
>she slaps him
>phones police
>all is sorted

or

>she slaps him
>he hits her
>phones police
>all is sorted

or

>i hit him
>he hits me
>phone police
>all is sorted

literally its fine

>Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation?
Yeah, me.

like i know this is a troll and that but for real if you think you are going to get away with smashing my teeth in because i reacted to you assaulting my wife then you need to get your head out of your ass

its 2017

someone is gunna film you, you will get caught, you will end up ruining your own life, becoming associated as a violent criminal.

and if we are going to massive extremes of behaviour, if i were in town or in the street the likelihood is that im with a group of friends who are all pretty much wreckheads and the reality is that you are going to get stabbed

literally stabbed

but it wouldnt come to that because i would just call the popo tbh

w/e its saturday and im sat here shitposting on Sup Forums what is life

>gymbro slaps gf's ass
>she slaps him
>she gets knocked the fuck out with a broken jaw
>angry boyfriend retaliates and hits gymbro
>boyfriend gets assraped on the bar counter
>audience cheers as gymbro rams angry boyfriends ass
>cops show up
>cops arrest both KO'd girl and angry boyfriend for making a scene and committing a sexual misconduct
>cops congratulate gymbro
>night is only just gettings started

thats how it would really go down

Trying to start the next "i have 300 confirmed kills blah blah blah" copypasta?

Sure, I've only backed down once, that was to a gun in my face. I've had my ass handed to me at times. But I've taken down guys as big as you, your slow, predictable, once you commit to a swing you can't change direction, you tire easy. Plus windpipe is an instant off switch. Well other then the 2 minutes of you contemplating your own death as you suffocate..

aight g enjoy that larping

Look at that small wrist. Maybe if you went and actually worked out you might get swole enough to fine a 6 or 7 to have meaningless sex with you instead of pretending on an online board and trying to feel better about your worthless life by being "intimidating" to a bunch of fags and crissdressers. Shit you got some problems boi

is it okay to shoot or stab someone because of threatening size or implied ability to fuck you up? Its funny how you ppl are talking about killing some gym monkey just because he does some flexing in public and maybe chats up you girl a bit. Insecurity runs amok here

Actually getting triggered by stale pasta

>But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

A single gunshot was heard. The big stupid guy lay face down in a spreading puddle of his own blood. He had nothing to say.

What world do you live in?

bro I'm 6'2" 350LBs and I know I would fuck you up. my biceps are 22"

Somalia.

1st of all: nice trips

2nd: im 6'4", 245lb, and ill wreck your shit

i am not OP, and i disagree.
who are you anyway? what is your profession? what you do for society?

and how you fell for that bait so easily?

that's simple, i would just teleport behind you and tickle your back, you would never be able to scratch and it would drive you crazy until your head explodes gg scrub
Ps. checked

I'm an IT consultant for the government in my country. Not a 'merkin. And I respect brilliant minds, not meaningless muscle.

and this is how we separate intelligence from wisdom.

a purple belt in bjj would wreck you, pal

This being b/, I suppose that was meant as an insult. Not sure how though. Being a problem-solver for one of the biggest national statistical websites would indicate that my IQ is sufficient. Wisdom is a purely subjective thing, depending on culture/traditions/politics etc...

wasn't an insult, user.

wisdom is realizing that after these replies you and OP are the same now.

now kiss.

Those were the good jews, not ZOG jews.

man fighting is for protein snorting jackass who think this is still 10000 years ago and physical dominance works

>I'm alpha as fuck
>uses Sup Forums
yeah okay buddy nice bait. Get back to shoving that cucumber up your asshole.

i'd rate 3/10 got me to rely at least

These two looks like a US version of a Tom's of finland poster

everyone lurks Sup Forums now, even you

Personal experience:
the size of the muscle is completely irrelevant. Yea, looks nice but the muscle packs only a single explosion and is useless after that. If the fight is not for a single punch then you're gonna get fucked. Double the reps and build a core that you can actually use when going gets tought, not just aesthetics.

Well.. Jodie's a lezzie, OP's some dude, so, no kissing. Really.

What's with the wrist?

Also,
>"street altercation"

Sorry, you're a neckbeard in your basement. This pic isn't you.

>be me
>fifty-fucking-centimeters
>in the street having an altercation
>skinny faggot from Sup Forums start to insult me
>get really mad
>autist Sup Forumstard get a huge adrenaline load
>punch me in the face like rocky

fucking bastard