Good afternoon, Sup Forums

Good afternoon, Sup Forums

Today is my last day alive. Tomorrow I will an hero. AMA

No, you won't. Nobody does it if it's announced.
Whatev. What's your pain, user?

I will fren. Life is my pain.

Life sucks for everyone. But you can change it overnight. Generally on two ways:
>do an hero, as you plan
or
>simply do something else.

Buy a plane/train ticket as far as you can. Boom, you got a new life, and you can forget the one you have now.

Do the most death defying shit but actually try to die. I feel like a rush of adrenaline is a good way to go

:( why?

where are you from?
country?

It does not matter.
Benin

it mattered enough for you to post about it, spit it out

I suggest you get it over with right now. Why wait... Why all the attention... I suggest you make a live stream, so we can actually confirm you will die. Okay?

user, my boy. Life can be wonderful. You have to say this to yourself everyday and use one hour per day to make it better. Everything's possible.

Live stream nigga

how are you gonna do it OP?

have you ever considered trying to telepathically to communicate with extraterrestrial life? I haven't done it cuz I don't want to die or get taken away but you know it is a possibility for you

Lol kill something, not yourself.

set up that livestream ma boy

now that could be fun

smoke some weed watch some funny shit and chill the hell out. thats the only thing keeping me in check anymore

i'm the alien gut and that true for me too

Stop being a drain on yourself, your family, the economy and lastly ME, The best thing you could do for any of us is rid us of the burden that is you

If you ain't gonna do a hero now go do some stupid shit, break into a government building armed with a gun or something

user believe me I lived trough some shit
Not the fucking teenager's problems like "my gf dumped me she was the best bruhu :'( " fuck that
Get your shit together and do something with your life
Tell us what's your fucking problem go on.

I feel good for every second to the day you feel depressed cause you're a whiteknight faggot and you fucking disgust me.... you're the worst thing about this fucking board, worse than any nigger cock or trap thread

this

faggot fuck off

Who r u leaving money to

death is an illusion. life is eternal. you will die and instantly be transported into birth somewhere/somehow in this universe.

you must be living a nightmare constantly being reborn as a flying fucking faggot

you are mad. mad at something. if you weren't, there would be no reason to post such a comment. therefore, i am sorry that you suffer. love brother

I'm mad? I don't think I feel any emotions actually but it's nice you assumed so

Don't do it buddy, trust me.

fuck both of you
He either dies an hero as he promised or he fucking tells us why he wants to fucking commit suicide

No he doesn't tell us, he fucking an hero it's the only option and fuck you thinking otherwise you carebear go hug a fucking tree shaped like a dildo faggot

faggot

okay, well if you aren't mad, then you are negative. and if you are negative, you are suffering and will cause others around you to suffer. again, i am sorry for your suffering.

This

I feel sorry for your family, give them my best regards.... they clearly need it. you're a pillar in the autistic community.

you haven't said anything that leads me to believe you are happy person. i'm sorry you aren't happy. i am sorry for you.

So, you mean tomorrow is your last day alive. You'll be alive until you do it. Don't be such a dumbass.

Do I need to provide proof of my happiness? I'd cum buckets if I got to watch OP an hero... or you? both are utter carebear beta cucks

you spend time being negative. you aren't very intelligent because of that. you will only cause suffering to yourself and others

This

the reason you say negative things is because YOU are negative haha. it's that simple. and you say these mean things in an attempt to let out your suffering. that is not how you do it. love