>6' 2"
>210lbs
>black belt in bjj
>could kill most guy with her bare hands

wyb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoGfMq1bjBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tell her to fight chri cyborg. I am pretty sure they have run out of opponents for her.

I'd gag on her clit

Suck on ger muscular anus and then stick my dick inside her melon crushing ass.

She used to be a big fattie. No wonder she went overboard with the roids...

youtube.com/watch?v=aoGfMq1bjBA

well they are both roided up as fuck

They're also friends, so that fight ain't happening. Doesn't matter. Cyborg would kill her. Gabi's striking is embarrassing.

I'd rub my boner on her rock hard abs, gay or not

Fucking gross...

6' 2"
210 lbs
>she

Nah.

YOU EVER SEE HER FIGHT IDIOT?

Suck her gorgerous butthole whenever she wanted And only let her fuck me into submission with a plastic cock

If it weren't for the man face, I'd bang.

>her
>mfw

SHE LOOKS LIKE THAT FOR A MINUTE THEN GETS FAT AS FUCK

This. Plus, I doubt Gabi could get anywhere near 145.

That's just gross to look at.
There's just some things that men and women should stay in.
Men shouldn't attempt to look cute.
Women shouldn't attempt to look strong and...whatever that bitch is trying to be.

who dictates what each person should do or attempt to look like? You? By what authority?

arousal fading, confusion setting in

I mean, a woman with her frame isn't gonna look feminine. She might as well go She-Hulk mode, really.

Im a 5' 10" 170 pound blue belt and i assure you she could fuck up most of the men in the world. She has been beaten by a 5' 3" 117 pound girl named Mackenzie Dern though.

>i assure you she could fuck up most of the men in the world
yeah untrained men probably, but I'd guess she would have probelms with even blue or purple belts of her own size. When both fighters have some level of skill, the size and strength will become a deciding factor. And men are naturally stronger

Yeah but that victory was on a rules technicality. Gabi beat her pretty easily the other two times they fought. That being said, Dern is far more technical and Gabi only wins because of her size.

Of course untrained guys.

But what gender does she identify as?

Underrated

If she's like most other girls and goes only for guys bigger and stronger than her, then I guess she's gonna stay single till her death

stare at her awkardly because i think muscular girls are really hot

No, I could definitely kick her ass. Her striking is worse than rouseys

she couldn't beat 60 year old blue belt Anthony Bourdain

I wonder if she even needs a strap on when she fucks her prey. Her clit is probably the size of you avg dick.