REALLY makes my temporal lobe go pedal to the metal

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4530128/pepe-the-frog-creator-hate-symbol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

Makes it easier to browse Internet on your cell phone

>tfw too lazy to stand up and aim, so sit down and play on phone

everyone needs to try sitting down to piss (in own home) it changed my life

what the FUCK is wrong with yuropiss 'men'? does the water over there turn you gay?

you unbelievable faggot

I also piss sitting down in the mornings and late-evenings when I'm too tired to do the whole aiming thing.

Not during the day time though, let alone in a toilet that is not mine.

At home I sit to piss
If I'm not at home I stand

How come all the time I go to a public restroom it's usually the white people who don't wash their hands

>Not pissing in the shower

go try it senpai. youre only cheating yourself

Suarez too? But I always thought he was more alpha

>people are so obsessed with being "alpha" that they can't imagine doing a trivial matter such as pissing in a sitting position in a room where nobody's watching you

What's next?

Butt plugs?

>not pissing outside
Nu male homos

you people who claim you sit down because youre too tired to aim need to get your hideous obese bodies to the gym because unless youve run an ultramarathon you have no business being too tired to take a fucking piss

why would you ever stand up when you can sit down in any situation? its 2017 lads end the oppression

>standers and sitters arguing over who is least idiotic
I just roll over on my side and put the tip of my penis into an empty bottle and let loose. No need for some massive military operation to leave your couch to perform a basic bodily function

Good taste

squat plugs are the only acceptable ones

Pissing while sitting
>comfy
>resting
>you can also shit while you're there
>you can fart all you want
>you can masturbate
>you can read a book, a magazine, use a mobile device and browse 4cheng
>you can sleep a little
>no piss on the floor

Pissing while standing
>expected for men
>good if you are on a hurry and need a quick piss
>aim contest
>you can dance your feet a little
>you can freely wave your dick

>Not shitting in the shower

>pissing while sitting
>you can masterbate

nigga what

you can fart and pee standing
>you can dance your feet a little
kek what

>when your piss stream splits off into a V shape
The worst.

>portugal/united arab kingdom
>european

pick one and only one

this is a great post

>when the piss sprays back all over your legs

They design them like that on purpose don't they.

Ofc, it's easier to browse 9gag that way

Exactly. I don't have to clean it if i'm not at home. Also, I find the toilet a good place to think. I don't expect the intellectual midgets here to understand that though.

>being a cuck to the shower's soothing ways

yes, its a jewish agenda to emasculate and put aryans into chastity belt and wipe out their race

>Toilet too low
>dick ends up too high
>piss stream hits porcelain
>water droplets on leg

I fucking hate this feeling.

I had that happen this morning. Nothing like wiping piss off the wall before breakfast.

used to happen to me all the time when I was growing up, especially cuz I couldn't pull my foreskin back

You're an absolute neolithic subhuman primate if stand in your own home to piss. The amount of urinal bacteria you spread everywhere is appalling. The rule is if you own the toilet, please sit and piss.

No wonder Europeans let themselves and rheir once noble culture be invaded and raped by Islam. Their leaders are all Marxist, and their heros are alll manlets, homos, metrosexuals, or autist.

To be fair we have Trudeau feminist PM autist Marxist idiot, and the Americans have their transsexual worship and SJW culture of weakness and brainwashed white guilt.

going through the hassle of sitting down outweighs the benefits of sitting down imo

I like to sit down so I can stimulate my prostate

no clean up after as well

>sit down to piss
>dick touches the inside of the toilet
disgusting desu, i have to push it back a little

>Stand piss away, sit piss at home
I thought everyone did that

so how do you shit?
check flag
never mind

>yuropean "men" unironically sit when they pee

This is why our flag is on the only one on the moon

>not stomping your shit in the shower

>sit down to piss
>dick touches the water

So you daintily and carefully urinate in your own house, then piss all over the place at your friends' houses? What a dick.

The dance part is when the little slugs try to climb up your leg, so you need to constantly move your feet.

same. just hold it there with your hand.

I wouldn't do that at someone else's house

>lankets

When will they learn?

I've started pissing in the sink. Run a tap, get my dick out, flop it into the sink and piss. Piss doesnt go everywhere, don't have to sit and tap is already running to wash my hands. Shit's great.

yea, but then you wash your tee...

oh

hes not gay lads, hes european

why is that a thing in murica?

Ecuador knows. Listen to him.

The sit piss is also important after sex or fapping

how do you piss with a hard on tho? if youre standing it goes everywhere but the bowl, and unless youre a dicklet its impossible to sit down

they are so fat they take medicines to liquify the fats so they don't get more fat and they end up shiting themselves all over

You squat and lean forward, positioning it dead centre of the bowl, foolproof.

>not pissing sitting down when drunk
>he doesn't know that incredible feeling of relief when your knees have all weight taken off of them
>he's never fallen asleep on the crapper because he felt so comfy
>he has to clean up piss because he can't aim worth shit when drunk

>Romanian

Lel, you get invaded by Muslims AND Chinks.

>not pulling your foreskin to have better aim
Disgusting

Pretty sure they are just trolling.

>not putting one hand on the wall in front of you

beta

SHART

how does this guy feel i wonder now that one of the characters in his comic is literally a worldwide villain?

>not removing your foreskin

So between Canada, Europe and the USA we've been emasculated while at the same time (((someone))) has gained increasing power in these nations? Just who is this (((someone)))? Is it fair to say that (((they))) are to blame? This poster says yes.

I get up from the lid a little, the toilet between my legs, and I try to point my stiff in an angle in which I'll pee inside.

time.com/4530128/pepe-the-frog-creator-hate-symbol/

i feel bad for anyone who reads time

>there are """"men"""" on this board that piss sitting down

JUST

>falling asleep in the crapper while drunk
>falling asleep at all
What a featherweight

Thanks to mummy Merkel, YOU are and Germany will be Islamic in a generation. At least we can still wave our flag, and have Christmas without worrying we will die.

Your sister, gf, or mum will be enriched soon by the Rapefugees. And they/you wont be making quality stuff anymore in your factories. Mohammed does not give fuks about quality German workmanship. He just wants his welfare. And to rape your women as you German men are too scare to say or criticize anything bc of fear of being called a Nazi.

Where can i watch the full interview?

jews tricked you into removing your foreskin by bullshit about some infections and shit. TOP LEL

>not pissing in your own mouth

pissing while sitting down is comfy af, in 20 years of having a dick I never managed to get a perfect shot consistently, so after a while I said fuck it why should I care, it's not like my dick will fall off if I don't hold it in my hands lmao

perhaps... a sip from the tip?

>having a piss stained floor/bathroom

niggers don't realize how much their shit splashes until they take a ultraviolet light to their toilet. It's actually fucking disgusting, if you don't sit and pee you're probably some 3rd world nigger.

This is a blue board you stupid negro

I've done it my whole life.

>ex Liverpool star must complete with dressing room king Messi for porcelain throne at the Nou Camp

tip top kek at that sub headline, what is this game of thrones

>doing something standing up when you can do it sitting down

do you stand at your computer desk too?

Binland gets it

not giving a fuck and sitting to piss while retards think it's emasculate is alpha as fuck tho

Told you niggers to watch the show the other day with me, nobody replied.

I wanted the people that say Messi is autistic to watch it too because he's just a guy

>he isnt part of the standing desk masterrace

most people clean their bathrooms regularly

based GOAT and rat King saying exactly what needs to be said to stir discussion on Sup Forums

/oneofus/

No. Suarez admitted it in a previous interview and his wife said the same.

Suarez does it because of his kids, he says that he got used to it in Liverpool because Delfina was really young and she'd go crawling to the bathroom so he tried to keep it clean and then Benja came.

because i can afford a desk chair

Long ago I've come to the conclusion that standing fags are all sub 2m manlets.

i believe you can point better from above. manlets are the ones who sit (aka messi and suarez) cuz you cant point your tiny pecker up and reach the bowl

>at work
>need to piss really bad because I have severe anxiety and cope by drinking like 6 cans of Irn Bru per day
>run into the toilet
>see the fucking managing director for the entire company
>I am a fat boob and will surely be fired if he sees me
>look
>all of the cubicles are fucking in use
>have to stand next to him at the cubicle
>feel really nervous
>feel he is looking
>laugh and chuckle
>'I CAN'T PEE WITH A MANAGING DIRECTOR AND I CAN'T WHEN I AM MANAGING MY ERECTOR'
>meant to mean, I can't pee with a boner
>he fucking tuts and walks off
>pretend to be peeing for 10 minutes then use the cubicle

Suarez is 182 though

>want to sit to pee because comfy
>my dick has to rest on the porcelain

why is it so cold

>things that never happened.txt