I can't be the only one out there that absolutely hates gypsies?

I can't be the only one out there that absolutely hates gypsies?

Also general Gypsy hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thewire.in/21646/the-modi-government-and-rss-are-keen-to-claim-the-roma-as-indians-and-hindus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking gypos
Always trying to sell me dags

they scream when you hit them and that's not manly

Fucking scam artists the whole lot of them. There's a family of them that scam people on the bridge near where I live.

You wanna hear them scream when you set fire to there trailers when sleeping, it never wears thin.

thewire.in/21646/the-modi-government-and-rss-are-keen-to-claim-the-roma-as-indians-and-hindus/

Your gonna have to kill them user
It's the only whey to get rid

Everyone hates gypsies. Name one culture, which likes them. Pro tip: you can’t.

We have two families of gypsies (like in OP's pic) living in my estate. Generally… they're alright, actually. Never cause trouble. They just tend to throw scrap food on the communal green for the seabirds though. That's annoying…

Yeah, gypsies are the worst.

Killing them is proven to produce even more. If you try they will soon overrun you with hordes of gypsy clans.
Gunshots attract their attention, so bullets are usseles.
Hiding behind Iron walls is futile, as they will steal the walls and sell them and then find you.
There is no escape, only by cutting their life energy of gibs you can stop them

I kekked

Love'em to death. The only people I can visit and pay a small fee for a "wife". They raise their daughters as though they were piglets ready to be butchered for the first time at home.

Gypsies in America don't cause the problems they do over there. I wonder why?

Because if they somehow got the money to move there they are already better off than the ones in europe

in the US they're called 'carnies' or 'carnival folk' and they still steal but they do it with rigged games and shoddy prizes, also, niggers are more of a problem, you can't run THEM out of town, not anymore anyway

they'd just get shot if they start shit around here boy, we dont like colored folks "startin shit"

gypies = trailer trash jews

I don't know if she identifies as a gypsy but this bitch definitely has Gypsy genes in her and dresses and acts like one too

.....I'm from the Balkans the gypsy hate is appreciated......gypsys are no good lyin cheating copper stealin sons of bitches....I once captured a gypsy using a milk crate a stick some rope and a small chunk of copper pipe....true story

Gyppos are more of a problem here in Britain. I don't have a problem with actual gypsies who have horse drawn carriages and camp in deserts and shit, but here, they are just some down-and-outs who camp in bigass luxury caravans on childrens parks and leave shit EVERYWHERE. Also, static caravans are also classed as caravans, so despite being huge and pretty good quality, they don't have to pay tax and yet still get given benefits and free health care and all the rest of it

she looks like a fortuneteller, would blow load on her while she reads my palm

That's Zarna Joshi. The Hugh Mungus lady

I live in an area that doesn't have any issues with them but I have been around them a couple of times. They're pretty gross in general but what is it that makes people put them at nig-tier? Are they that bad in the rest of the world? Where are they mostly an issue?

Is there anyone thats not hateing them?

>nig-tier?

Are you retarded, autistic or both? Like I get people here like to say nigger to be edgy but black people are people too. Gypsies on the otherhand are the scum of the earth and should be wiped out.

The reason it's a small fee is because they are extremely un attractive

I said that because I'm here. What word would you say to the people on a Sup Forums thread about culture-based hate to get the same point across?