Americans remove exhaust filters from their trucks in order to pollute more and blast people with soot

>Americans remove exhaust filters from their trucks in order to pollute more and blast people with soot
>Intentionally target "eco-friendly" and nicer cars
>This is entertaining to americans

Why do they do this? I get that they are inbred and probably making a statement against commie environmentalists, but why go out of your way to make your vehicle even shittier and more polluting? It just reeks of dumb manners.

youtube.com/watch?v=6wfzUAF2X5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fvIuOTYAn4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY
youtube.com/watch?v=pYushz1w4w8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prius owners should be gassed.

They remove the dpf because it can supposedly add horsepower, they remove the catalytic converter because it makes their car louder which they like for some reason. Americans, like monkeys, are easily amused by loud, large, shiny, and fast things.

I GENUINELY despise Americans.

BRAAAAAP

Inhaling diesal smoke is literally the pinnacle of American culture everybody. This is despite it causing cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fvIuOTYAn4

excellent post

Toyota will run over you

>You will never be this free.

Fuck anyone that does this

lol literally chink-tier

cant make this shit up

>causing cancer
Chinese propaganda.

because fuck you, that's why

t. Coal burner

It's illegal to drive them on public roads in the US too, but mostly unenforceable except in states that have emissions testing, but even then you can find loopholes like registering the vehicle as a custom, collector, or antique car.

Can confirm.

My truck pumps smoke into the air the entire time I drive, because it looks fucking badass.

>Pic related, that's my truck.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY

well shit

Canadians do the same cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYushz1w4w8

Oh Canaduh

Did someone in a truck pump exhaust into your electric car making you feel like less of a man in front of your dog/waifu?

Those are older transports with smoke stacks and are for a specific event. No one cares if NASCAR, tractor pull trucks, or Indy cars meet general emission guidelines. We are talking about normal people removing the dpf or catalytic converter from their vehicle.

shut up pussy.

Fuck off to Europe

How do you roll coal on a scooter?

>t. Prariefag

Most factory cats can rob horsepower too, so removing them for an extra bit (In addition to being able to roll coal) is why a lot of people do it

Rolling Coal is obnoxious though n g l

no culture
selfish subhumans who dont care about people from the past or future

Did Germans use filters while burning Jews and books?

>looks fucking badass.
doesnt but some broken old cheap car like ones running in china

couldnt find anything about that but the company that made the ovens didnt earn very much on them
just 2% of all sales
ovens were even optimated without an order
they just did it so the germans could burn more innocent humans

Daily reminder that adjusting the fuel/air mixture in your diesel truck to get black smoke causes excessive buildup of carbon in your valves causing performance issues.

Replace "Americans" with "retarded rednecks" and you're good.

I personally drive a 2008 Prius. Feels good knowing that I'm saving tons of money while also helping the progression of society.

Albertans should be shot.

do you drive in the fast lane at 55 with a smug face? I know you do. One of these days I am going to run you off the road when I lose patience.

I stick to the middle lane and go 5-10 over usually.

Fucking kek, how primitive cab you get

dumb

my father is a cab driver you dumb swedish cuck piece of shit I WILL KILL YOU

>Americans remove exhaust filters from their trucks in order to pollute more and blast people with soot
Yeah, everyone does this. There are only 3 hippies left, and they're living in Vermont. We all enter into a lottery for the chance to hunt them down with our trucks and blow unfiltered exhaust at them. Yep, that's a thing.

too obvious, you escalated it too much
leave some space for doubting

I'm not him, but what's your deal? Where the fuck do you live that anyone acts like that?

nuke america

OP as a generalization of Americans is already obviously wrong

any Americans notice truck drivers NEVER use their turn signal

really makes me roadrage

Every thread will get a million (you)s just by saying
>Americans
and including a golden lel, just because Sup Forums gets a kick at making fun of America
taking the joke further is nice, but every time it's too obvious people just read it, snort a little, and keep on browsing the thread, never ever giving you (you)s