>2017
Why don't you own a gun yet?

But I do own a gun, just too lazy to post. I have a Beretta PX4 Storm, Beretta Nano, and a Beretta CX4 Storm Carbine.

My country's laws also I don't want to get rekt by the government nor the narcos, but I would like to own one

Which country Sup Forumsro?

Overpriced low capacity obsolete option of a pistol, nigga

Mexico, right below the wall

Nice what kind

I own two AKs an AR a mosin, and around 10 handguns.

Why the hell do you live there? Forget gun laws, Mexico is the 2nd most dangerous place in the world to live next to Syria

Springfield XD in .45, I treat it like the reliable whore she is. I love this gun, the 13 round capacity its size is why I bought it

Because I'm a felon.

I own an AR, a muzzleloader, a bolt action, 2 shotguns, 2 semi autos and 1 revolver

Eurofag tears are tasty

Something tells me youve been a regular at Chucky Cheese

....thanks to the endless supply of American guns going south. They send us drugs we send them guns.

I never liked Chucky Cheese.

I have an HK45 with a 12 rd mag. That's my bitch :)

Im not saying you were there for the pizza

Are you implying I'm a child predator?

I'm about to!

I grew up in a household with guns. My dad has about 5 shotguns, 4 rifles, and a handful of handguns. I don't really remember exact numbers. My dad has his Last Will and Testament set up to give me all of his guns and the safe he keeps them in, so in about 20 years or so they all become mine. I'm 22 and moving out very soon with my fiancee, so I'm going to buy one or two off of him around the time I officially move depending on the size of the safe I buy. He's cool about that kind of stuff and gave me a great deal on his old car when he got a new one about 3 years ago.

Whoooaaa! I was saying for the arcade games and tickets

It's a man's civil responsibility to own a gun for personal self-defense

i own a vz2008 however apparently i'm getting a handgun (haven't been told what kind but knowing the dude giving me it probs an HK) and a ar15 for my birthday

All these goddamn no funs on this board.

The AR looks like this now.

Because I am britbong and whilst I'm pretty sure I could lay my hands on a gun if need be, I'm under the impression ammo is very hard to come by.
I don't know why this is, but it does seem to be the case.
Anyone have any idea why? Why can I get a smuggled gun but no more than half a dozen bullets to put in it?

I disagree but only slightly.

It's a man's civil responsibilty to own a gun in case of a need to form a militia to maintain the security of a free state as stated in the Bill of Rights.

You've seem to have misread the 2nd amendment.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Seems pretty clear to me you can just own guns.

D.C v Heller. Look it up nigger

The ultimate responsibility of owning a gun lies in the clause that yes you might be called into service for your country, but the responsibility for owing a gun to protect your wife and children is primary

Did I say you can't?

Will do

I agree that that's a huge responsibility for my family and for myself but that isn't a civil responsibility, it's a husband's responsibility

Nowadays it's nothing more than an oft cited 'proof' of your freedom that you can point to while the rest of your life isn't free at all.

Just read into it a bit and will read more.

So far I agree with the case

I'm this guyNOT this guy

>leaf fag
>in college
its just not feasible

It ties into civil responsibility because some places still require gun ownership (like Kennesaw GA). In the old days towns and municipalities often requires citizens to own a gun and by doing that they ensured that the law would be enforced if the sheriff needed help.

We should take it back there and make gun ownership a requirement again. Keeps people accountable

I can humilate you before your gf, pussy. And what will you do to me, skinny bitch? You will lower your tearful eyes and remain silent while me paw your chan. But she will not mind. Because I'm a healthy muscular man, alpha and dominant. I'll slap you in the face with your palm, and tell your girlfriend that you are a fagot and a humbug who will not protect her.

Do you know how much I bench? I'm just pushing off your baby's body, and you're imprinted on the wall, losing consciousness. Do you know that I deadlift 500 lbs? Do you know what my grip is? I'll just squeeze your little skull and it will burst like a nut.

If you are a wimp and dressed like a fagot and go with a girl, know that I'll get to you. Because such a biomass as you has no right to have a chan and walk on the streets. I will always humiliate you. I'll croak in your face and you'll not do anything to me. I'll take everything from you, scum.

And remember the main thing shit. Your gun, knife or pepper spray will be in your ass even before you pull it with your thin hand.

>Bill of Rights meme
Bill of Allowances

Yea you're still a bitch after I put a .45 hollow point at your chest.

No shame in it, everyone would be