Hey Sup Forums i have a problem. I'm not going to go into backstory because there's no point...

Hey Sup Forums i have a problem. I'm not going to go into backstory because there's no point. Basically im getting kicked out and have nowhere to go. I need some options on how to handle this. I have a day to get my suitcase and fuck off. Where do i go, what do i do with my money, etc. I have 400 dollars on me and a laptop. I have no phone but i can get a burner for emergencies. How do i stay alive?
dont know if it helps but im 19 in the USA.

>I'm not going to go into backstory because there's no point
>I'm not going to say why because it's probably 100% my fault and nobody would give me the time of day if I elaborated

yawn

Alright then cucklord.

TLDR Backstory: My dad raped me and i've decided to put him in jail for it. My mom hates me for it and shes kicking me out. Did that do anything for ya?

sick lie bro
if that was actually the case you would have said so to begin with in order to draw attention to your thread and plight

do you have anything to say or are you just going to keep jerking yourself off?

responding with anger and insults is a clear sign that I'm hitting the nail on the head
also i am never not jerking myself off

lmao okay you probably got kicked out cause your parents told you to stop smoking weed and you can't cause "i need it for my anxiety"

K. Anyone have any real advice?

Yeah
Stop lying and start sucking dick for cash
if daddy had as good a time as you claim, you should have the basics down by now

Why are you so angry? You dont have to keep updating this thread. You can leave and not have to worry about it

get a job, find a room you can rent, grind

that's about all you can do for now

I'm not angry, I'm bored, and people like OP are nothing but prime lolcow material
another hour and 45 minutes and i can start my weekend. maybe i'll call it an early day and just leave in 45

thanks for new wallpaper

Well i hope you have a good weekend and can find something else funny about your day.

Greentext the raep plz

I have a job im desperately trying to keep and i can most likely try to find a shelter but its doubtful

>find somewhere to stay overnight
>find something to do, like job
>even two
>make friends

inb4 backstory

Your dad didn't do that but I really wish he did because you are a fucking liar.
Enjoy the streets you rat

Thanks have a good weekend

Alright. That's what I like to see. An abrupt cease to all lolcow activities, instead of defensive arrogance.
You just earned some respect (assuming you are OP), and you just got the best advice you can get for your situation.

You are at the mercy of everyone else and you are going to need to learn some humility, how to grovel, etc. You need to make it so everyone who comes in contact with you has zero problems with you.
If your situation is truly as you describe you are at the near bottom of a tall ladder with abrasive rungs. Good luck.

I have a job, my friends are hours away or do not have the means or funds to take in another person, and im trying to find a shelter

Thank you. Im really going to try my best to get some connections and try to help myself as much as i can until i physically can do no more

OK fuck you I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. My dad is abusive too, go to your local recruiter and ask for a random infantry contract. I'm on the delayed entry program because I'm going in with option 40 and am working on my cardio a bit more. Don't know if your fit or not but if you talk to a recruiter he will help you with what you need to do.

You will probably need to work out, I live in Germany at the moment because my dad was stationed here, and if you apply for it you could come to Europe, not many Americans have been here and it's fun as long as you don't get stuck in a shit unit. Its a easy way out and a great career if you have no place else to go.

I thought that option too and i am absolutely using that as a last resort. If i get stuck in an even more shit situation i will definitely enlist.

Also spend your 400 dollars on a fucking cheap ass motel until you can join up. Start running everyday, 2 miles should be enough for a start. And do pushups and sit-ups and if your bored of those do burpees till you throw up, great workout haha.

Look you need to hurry the fuck up if you want to do that. And here is another tip, don't act desperate. Dont take a shit job as a cook or as a paper pusher. Do yourself a favor and go infantry or 13f which is what I'm doing. Long history of military in my family And we are happy with it

What state are you in?

Virginia
Is that really worth it or a hard position to get?

Depends on what kind of person you are. By dad did it before me and so did his and I heard it's pretty fun. You pretty much call in fire. Every single airborne unit you can imagine F16s, helicopters, mortars, all yours. There is a reason the call Forward Observers the fist of god.
You have to carry a heavy ruck though. And don't worry you get to shoot too.

Also, I'm not really joining the normal military, I'm going Option 40 which means I get a slot in the Ranger assessment and selection program, which is where I want to go. But it fucks your body

join the army:
you get money,
free home,
free health care,
free weapons

Free food
Patriotic hot chicks
Free travel
Veteran discounts

glory
do this OP even when you are lying

case closed

Okay so stay out of the grid. Dissapear start selling stuff you steal or information get 1 burner talk like twice and throw it away dont let police track you and just dissapear make friends with diffrent kinds of people and never return just dissapear

Post greentext
No detail left behind.

what I am saying is to become an outlaw but to never be caught or even let autorities now you exsist keep your head down etc.

Look if you don't want to end up in fucking jail with a disgusting drug habit and have some woman pregnant on her 7th child by the age you are 25 fucking listen to us. Join the fucking army, what are you afraid of? (Actually answer that question please I'm interested now)

learn to dumpster dive at fancy grocery stores, and 7-11 for snacks. not kidding, watch to find out what time they trash the expirables (full roasted chickens from the rotisserie, premade sandwiches etc), usually at 9pm. they collect all the expirables at one time usually so theyre not mixed in with actual trash. itll save you a ton of money. i used to bum around for the hell of it and never paid for food. often abandoned buildings still have electricity, case the joint, learn to enter and exit in stealth. bathe in truck stops, and with all the extra time you have search for a job or a hustle to help you gain money until you can get a legit apt. never tell people or employers how youre living in the interim. sounds like bum shit, but to be honest, youre now a bum. unless you have a freinds couch to crash on. in which case, do that.
urban survival is gritty but very doable. good luck.

I was homeless for 6 months. Back story isn't important unless you're trying to make some sympathy. In whatever case it doesn't matter you're without a home. I was kicked out bounced around to friends houses sleeping on couches floors whatever during the winter. I worked jobs here and there over the weekend. Served drinks at football games, mopped floors, did dishes whatever the fuck I had to do. Bought a piece of shit SUV and lived it in for a few months. Bought a tent propane cook set and lived in camp grounds 2 weeks Max in some places but it has OK with a set of wheels I could easily pack up and move. Met some guys at the campground they asked if I was homeless I said yeah they asked if I had a job I said that I work part-time. Long story short I ended up moving into the guys garage for 175 a month. Had access to a better job market started working at a printing press 13 an hour 70 hours a week most time. Met a chick at work started banging we got an apartment together still friends with the dude that let me live in his garage. Live is good not the end of the world man just learn how to hustle and understand every coin you have has value.

I'm not a big, social, popular guy, but at any given time in my life
I probably had two relatives and half a dozen friends
that would have let me move in during a family or financial hardship.

How come so many people on Sup Forums and elsewhere have burned so many bridges
that when hardship comes, it's time to sleep on the streets??

I think this is the biggest fault of the homeless -
everyone loses their job or has a fight with their family at some point,
but why has the rest of your life been such a disaster that you have nowhere else to turn??

Stop doing drugs.