Drawthread newfag edition

drawthread newfag edition

first post lol

show 'em boobs

I like this non avatar fagging drawthread better.

GOOD lets see some of your stuff bud post away

Fuck you not GOOD

Come to the other drawthread. Play there. Time to go full soc

get lewded

so is this tread for requests or just for plebs to show tere art?

both
its for both
no namefags allowed

ok thanks ill post some of my shit say if you like it or not.

ill also do some requests if you like.

pretty good looks like you've been practicing i wish i could say the same i don't have the discipline to practice daily and i suffer because of it

and this from before summer started i haven't gotten any better at all becuase i just don't have it in me i guess

always be practicing you can't get better otherwise

thanks alright ill post some more i did these for Sup Forums

also do you lurk on /ic/ too? lots to learn there.

>and this from before summer started i haven't gotten any better at all becuase i just don't have it in me i guess

learn the fundies and train with loomies 15 minutes a day or 1 hour a week also works it took me 2 years to even get any were close to "good"

no i should start though the real issue is i just can't do homework, never been able to do it, i can do work in school just fine but, to many destractions and feels at home (ie i start then feel bad so i stop) maybe i just need someone irl to tell me to keep going

lmao i was like that too i just have these periods where i'm full of energy and times were i just want to shitpost and jerk of.

just look for cool shit to draw it helps a lot to do requests too.

ill try to keep that in mind im going to go and take art classes in the spring i think so hopefully that will force me to get better being back in a classroom environment, they can help me learn the fundies and hop[efully push me to improve

>i just want to draw cute girls "doing" cute "things"

a noble goal user

step up yo game guys

can someone lewd my drawing pls

im scared

i could try but it wont be great

bump

is anyone still in this thread?

nice trips
yes

Well do you take requests?

anyone knows why thebarchive is dead?

im doing one right now but ill take another

Nobody does. There are some who claim that they were being ddosed but no evidence is there to back it up.

i think its because cloudflare was trying to make their ddos stuff free
i dont know

Mine is a bit complicated. I have this gif and I would like it if someone could color and finish it.

oh well i wanted to look if i got any delivery but eh guess not bye then thanks for the info though.

moe archive still works except if you want to look at the pictures since both barchive and moearchive use the same database for hosting pics and webms

i think that request is beyond my skill level

Big meaty cocks. Requesting that

why not ask the original artist

Then maybe draw something like this with a female character of your choice or your female avatar. (if you have one)

Well twistedgrim announced that his commissions are closed right now.

Lewded in poor detail

Heya

Do you take requests?

Are you doing it?

yep

bump

@746729281

Stupid reCAPTCHA's

oh boy
well here it is

why are we still here? just to suffer?

Requesting a yandere milf fucking a cute shota boy, while showing off her hairy armpits.

im here to learn
and learning is hard work
but im a masochist
ill see what i can do with my limited drawfag skills

bump

i guess its time to study big meaty dicks more
here you go

what's good fa-boys and girls?

i dont know
but whatever it was it was so good it made most of the drawfags disappear

there's a more dedicated drawthread dum-dums

stop bumping this thread, okay gayboys?

what do you think of my loomis guys ?

well i am a dunce

dont call me a gayboy, you gaybo

bump

bump

Looks great!

hey would you be able to draw a picture of PIN making sex with another female drawfag (the prettiest one you know bedeide you) while crying mascara tears and the other girl having a giant futa cock and balls, while you cry

Show bob and vegene

you are here to draw my request

I saw a drawthread but didn't have anything so this is what I came up with in 20 mins

i wanna cum on
her

with ym dick

Could you maybe do my request?

I haven't really done requests before but I'll give it a go

Thank you.

Requesting a floppy penis (circumcised) and the having it hang about the same as the balls please

Post results before you school someone online

Will you remind me which one is your request?

TotallyNotABot.gif

twiggs

Fist post of my style

This one?

vary noice

Thank you leyla.
The only complaint I have is the image size, but everything else is perfect.

Oi newfag edition! I like this! How are ye mate

I can make it bigger I totally forgot Iwas on 400x400 still

Never drawn a dick before but this is what I got. Sorry for lack of detail

Gotcha! Just making sure cause there are a few and I couldn't get it to show which one you linked to the first time

I have a request which involves a very specific fetish, but I am afraid to ask since I've heard that people had very bad experiences with other anons that liked said fetish as well, but acted like total dicks about it.

If you need discipline to draw then it's probably not for you tbh
I constantly got in trouble in grade school for drawing all over every test until they just gave up and got used to it.

scat?

No. It is something else, but again I have no problem asking on /d/ for it.

bump

draw your beaver house

is it loli, while all the artists trying to deliver, but can't on /d/ because they fear the ban? so you lurking around Sup Forums and /i/ to finally get a glimpse of the delivery you waited for so long, but you can never find it. and day by day your depression and deprivation just gets worse, until it's but a dark put that slowly swallows you from the inside and you don't feel anything anymore.

like this?

It is not loli, maybe I should just say it.
It is smegma. I sorta like it, since I became addicted to the smell of my own uncut dick.

Thank you leyla.

Leyla good that I catch you. Could you maybe resize the blacked hero drawing as well?

I've been constructing it for several years now, it's now ready for winter!

When I shower I sometimes leave out my dick on purpose so my dick gets even smellier.

I drew a blacked hero picture?

Neat, can you put a flag on top of it?