cool it a little bit with ice ,
pain killers
go to a doctor as soon as possible

seems like a infected psoriasis
go to a doctor
where are you from?

Gnarly toes, dude.

Cut the fucker off!

I have work for like the next six days, but Ill try and get there asap.
Cooling it helped a shitton with the pain, sincerely thanks. My gf has dickloads of pain meds but I dunno what could help my foot.
Oh shit googled it and it actually kinda looks like that. I am swedish but kind of a poorfag.
Hobbit bro
Plan Z

If you don't go to the doctor soon, you will have to amputate the foot. Go now! It's better than the inevitable alternative

Timestamp

Cant be arsed trying to find some paper but its real. Had it for a while on and off.

Idk dude had it for over a year

Gå till vårdcentralen ffs, det kostar typ 100 spänn ,max. Varar det? Rengör med klorhexidrin och badda med alsollösning och linda om.
Det ser ut som något slags infekterat utslag.

Could be a bacterial infection, had something similar on my shins and 2 weeks of tablets cleared it up.

how and with what did you hurt yourself with?
try cooling it with ice and go to the dokter.

We all agree , that you need a doctor . I hope you get well soon! At least you have free health care.

That looks like a really fat foot
Don't huge people get diabetes which makes their feet get constantly infected until they have to be amputated? Go to a doctor, dude

Ska fan försöka göra det asså. Haft det av och till i typ ett år. Var ute och festade i torsdags och vaknade upp med att det var helt förstört. Var typ ingenting dagen innan.
Hell yeah my dude
Yeah Im p fat but not the kind of fat that would make my foot fall off.
I dunno I was out partying this thursday and got home like ten in the morning on the friday and it was all fucked up.

Only way to be sure.

Well thanks for the advice lads, I am officially going to the doctors asap.

Amputera

pour peroxide on it

Fake comnfirmed
Sage

>get different shoes and socks,
>wash your feet more thoroughly,
>look for a product called "barrier cream", its basically a silicone goop that prevents chafing and shit but still allows the flesh to breathe. use that stuff any time you need to aear socks/shoes.
>wear shoes and socks as little as possible

>Yeah Im p fat but not the kind of fat that would make my foot fall off.
You can contract diabetes without realizing it, you don't necessarily have to be walmart-tier fat. The fact that you've had that infection for a year without healing worries me, that's what happens to diabetics

looks like nocardia go to the doctor

Well here you go, a picture with my foot and this thread.
noplz
Yeah thats the dream but I amnt rich enough
Hmm Ill check it out atleast, thanks mate.
Never heard of it but ty

here. what do you mean "not rich enough"..?
if you cant afford new socks with the next paycheck, new shoes with the next, and a tube of cream that costs less than a fast food meal, youve got way bigger life problems than your foot. where do you work? are you some hadji invader or something?

Frostbite?

Oh lmao, I meant more as in I dont have the money to buy the lot right now. Investing tons of money in my girlfriend and I am still trying get the like two grand a friend owes me.
Had it since summer last year so I doubt it, but thanks for the input lad

does your girlfriend not work..? your foot being that fucked for that long and youve done nothing about it speaks to your intelligence and work ethic. you are the reason you are poor, and its doubtful that your friend will come through with 2k. youre fucking stupid.

go to ER it's a staff infection IF YOU DONT GO YOU WILL HAVE TO CUT IT OFF IT WILL START TO SPRED TO THE REST OF YOUR LEG my dad got this on his leg and they almost had to cut off his right leg off at the hip!!!!!!

What ever it is it clearly needs to be looked at by a doctor you fucking moron

niggga how do you have a gf when your foot belongs in resident evil?

roasted harder than the top of OP's foot

thedogpress.com/images/Flesh-eating-bacteria-thumb-166-PR.JPG
Picture suggests flesh eating bacteria, even though my instincts say that this is a fungus. You need good reciped medicamentation. Get well soon!

If trips OP must self amputate and post pics.
Check em