Which album art was the worst of 2017 so far?

Which album art was the worst of 2017 so far?

you think that is bad? lmfao

step aside, kiddo

That vinyl color is delicious though. Looks like an ice cream.

I thought this was great from first glance and now its just eh, the color choices save it.

Fucking /thread
What were they thinking

"I really wanted to challenge how I previously approached art direction, through the deconstruction of the graphic design tools and their known formulas — which I have used in previous works with Kasabian. I'm really embracing the basics of default composition, whilst creating my own default design process through doing so. I even wanted to embrace and explore the beauty of default fonts."
Sure, Aitor.

looks very year 2000 to me

Probably not even the worst sounding album, but simply the worst because of how much potential and hype it had only to throw away by disregarding all of what made Gorillaz so popular.

I like these.

Yeah, this was really bad. At least most bad covers try. This looks like it took them 5 minutes to think of this than hurriedly slapped it together.

I thought it looked pretty sweet

trash album with great artwork. fuck you tahm bout

Also this

I dunno, there's something to be said for deliberately violating expectations.

Trying to make everything polished so that it always projects competence is kind of crassly commercial. You should always have the right to make something deliberately ugly.

this one is fantastic though

No it's not. What's up with Kendrick fanboys and blind adherence to anything he does?

I think tpab is overrated as shit but that album cover and the album itself is good.

The GKMC and TPAB covers are p. good

>there's something to be said for deliberately violating expectations.
okay, but in this case it's not good.

>You should always have the right to make something deliberately ugly.
No one is saying anyone does not have the "right to make something deliberately ugly." You can go right ahead, but this Kasabian artwork is still godawful.