Crossdressing disgusting fucked up faggot here, wearing my mom's panties and i'm desperete for friends and attention...

Crossdressing disgusting fucked up faggot here, wearing my mom's panties and i'm desperete for friends and attention... Please talk to me? Anyone?

The only thing I can cum to anymore is thinking about bullies and people who hate me fucking my mother and nobody ever wants to talk about it. Either that or people abusing and hurting me. Will somebody help me cum tonight??

Other than that I have little friends and wish people would stick around for once and get to know me. Like please, if nothing else just add me to be friends. I'd appreciate it so much, i'm so lonely and bored. I know I'm fucked up but i'd do anything for even a few friends.

Skype and Discourd:

Madoryx

Madoryx #6106

make fun of my disgusting ass acne please

i'm begging.. please. anhybody.

i guess i really am going to be alone forever. nobody wants me, no body will ever give a fuck about me

Please just do yourself a favor and get some help

what's up user

actually nice bum.

having friends would be the best help i could ever ask for... but people don't even want me as a friend.

>Crossdressing

DIE FAGGOT DIE

You have kik op?

How much alcohol have you consumed this evening sir?

OP, how old are you?

maybe if you try starting out friendships without telling people you wear your moms panties and sending pictures of yourself in your moms panties youll get more friends

Show cock!

i don't drink..

no sadly :(

just reposting all my disgusting camwhore pictures, not that i'm even worth anything. I deserve to be punched in the head...

Hey i think u look great

Mom have thongs?Where them.Show us.

i really hate that part of my body and don't like showing it. i'm just a piece of shit all over i guess

You play any video games bro?

Meh, no longer interested

I have an xbox one, and steam. but only have a toshiba satelite laptop, 6gb ram basic win 7. i cant play any newer games on it, but im trying to get back into steam for some of the older / less demanding games again.

chat to me on skype / discourd babe??

anybody wanna see my moms skidmarks? cuz i jack off into them every day

I added cmon hurry

i love cumming on her skidmarks. all i can think about is if she takes it up the ass and thats why she gets them all the time

not if you call me babe, Sup Forumsro. Hahhaah :P

I don't have skype, but you should play wow, it has a great community full of players willing to help new people, just apply to join a guild. Generally be nice to people and you'll have friends in no time :)

picture is my mother, and how i love hearing her get fucked every weekend when she has guy friends over... i love my mommy so much , i want all her sexual needs attended to

show cock or gtfo

rate my mothers skidmarks please

nope stop asking

you lonely fuck are you in a position to ignore me? just show your cock and ill maybe add you on discord how bout that

Moar

stfu you are clearly doing this for attention, you don't really think your that shitty. And if you really do think you suck that much. The only reason nobody will talk to you is because everyone knows the second they give you a compliment you will shut it down and constantly be in a cycle of "tell me i'm pretty"