It's 2017! Why didn't you let -->Her win?!

It's 2017! Why didn't you let -->Her win?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8za9tCGirL0
youtu.be/4PeO0SfCw5s
youtu.be/kk_i9S092AM
youtu.be/yMHCd7LO4ug
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-new-chief-of-staff-affirms-russias-election-meddling/ar-AAoZFET?li=BBnb7Kz
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/huntsman-no-question-russia-interfered-in-us-election/ar-AAse6Lr?li=BBnb7Kz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All she had to do was not be a cunt. She couldn't even do that.

Because of her history.
youtu.be/8za9tCGirL0

No
Good Americans looked up her history and discovered she is the racist white supremacist taking money from the kkk not trump who has continuously denounced racism and hate groups

half the country didn't vote

enough rednecks did

electoral college > 3 million popular votes

>Good Americans

easily influenced white dipshits

OP should be asking: "What happened?"

And yet she'll make more money selling the book about her campaign than you'll ever make in your life user.

I cant believe you people voted for trump. He's literally Hitler. Also it was her turn
#notmypresident
#hewillnotdivideus
#entitledmilleneal

Jew detected
White genocide Israel

how was it her turn exactly?

here's a hint. he was being disingenuous.

I voted for Trump because I am an anti-intellectual and conspiracy theory enthusiast who is very susceptible to demagoguery.

Dumbshit Stormfags with poor reading comprehension calling each other Jews on the Internet. Hilarious.

Because she was going to start a nuclear wa....

Because her use of private ema....

Because she had shady dealings with Goldman sa...

Just because Donald Trump is a fascist political outsider and demagogue who rose to power by appealing to white Aryan nationalism while pandering the xenophobia and racism by scapegoating the nation's complex domestic issues onto immigrants and hated minorities does not mean that he is Hitler. Hitler was intelligent and charismatic, known for his rousing speeches. Donald can't handle sentence structure, coherence, or reliably use real words. He'll never be as great as Hitler. He'll always just be a Hitler wannabe.

Newsflash
I don't give a shit
She steals money from the weak and the stupid
Not something to be jealous of or proud of
youtu.be/4PeO0SfCw5s

Hitler did nothing wrong and I'm not just saying that as a meme I say it as a person who has been enlightened to Jewish history
Off to the gulags with you

I'd say her gigantic wealth is definitely something to be jealous of. If you were honest you'd say the same.

You are jealous of ill gotten goods because you are Jewish
Kike

Ehh the wealthy and powerful will always prey on the poor and weak.
It just sickens me that the Clintons pretend to helping people they are screwing.
At least that arrogant fuck orange cheto does not do that.

because I thought she was bad for my bottom-line.

Oy vey, how did you discover my secret jewish heritage? you are clearly too smart for me goy.

wha? I thought she won

Nigga pleaz

Because after 20+ years in politics she didn't achieve anything and trumps tax plan looks good

>didn't achieve anything
what do you call this?

That orange cheeto is the best President in US history
You're a Jew

Don't forget this

Better of two evils... anons could control trumps agenda if we werent so busy making faggot jew jokes for retards

Rural people shouldn't vote.

it's 2018 where i live

"Half of the country shouldn't vote because they disagree with me"

Less than half. Much less. It's only the electoral college that allow the sisterfucking rednecks in the insignificant, backwater, podunk, impoverished, ass end of nowhere, more cornfields than people shithole flyover states to derail the entire country because change upsets their delicate sensitivities.

Ok, look. No normal person looks up to Daddy Trump from a moral standard. Sure, he's fucked up in the past BIG TIME, but at least the shit he's done (not said) is no where near as bad as what Hillary did, unless you count rape, but those are just rumors. Plus, gotta remember that the SheBeast is fighting to give mongaloids the ability to kill a fetus. A human being that has the right to live, but, according to Hillary, doesn't deserve it. Fucking murderers, the lot of you (who support abortion right).

Sincerely, an actual human being.

>to kill a fetus
Abortion already is legal and has been for decades. Hillary has no effect on legalizing something that is already legal

Ded
youtu.be/kk_i9S092AM

You are a faggot jew
Trumps "agenda" is to make America great again
If you think he's doing anything wrong you are either brainwashed, uneducated, or a Zionist jew.
Go ahead call me a troll, you'll just let everybody know you're a Jew

bernie is the one who should've won

Because she was totally unelectable.And Russia have nothing to do with that

>Half of the country

You're way fucking behind
youtu.be/yMHCd7LO4ug
There was no help from Russia
If Russia had done anything they would have tried to make Hillary win for a weaker America

>It's 2017! Why didn't you let -->Her win?!

Because the USA has an unfortunate ratio of dumb-gullible-deplorables to normal thinkers.

Guys am I doing it right?

>R-rual people's fault
>Nobody lives in those places but they somehow still out voted us
>s-sister fucker
>i-inbreds
>reeeeeeeeeeee

nice grammar Boris

also

WRONG

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-new-chief-of-staff-affirms-russias-election-meddling/ar-AAoZFET?li=BBnb7Kz

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/huntsman-no-question-russia-interfered-in-us-election/ar-AAse6Lr?li=BBnb7Kz

see

>they live differently and have different needs than me so they shouldn't vote

Bernie was a welfare cuck who supported blm and probably would support antifa
The ONLY reason he got any votes was because he said to legalize marijuana

As long as we are divided we will be getting the long hard political dick in all our asses... stop being so fucking blind to the reality of this situation... both choices were fucked up... now what do we do?

Hillary got more votes, mong

A voter in Mississippi has 2X the vote power in the electoral college than a voter in California. In Wyoming, it is 3X the vote power.

Of course dumbshit rednecks will claim this is a good thing,
but the rest of us know we live in a democracy where people should have the vote, not land.

>implying rural people are trash

>people should vote like me so they don't upset my delicate sensitivities

even dirty donnie hates it

>2012
electoral college fine
>2016
we lost because of that get rid of it reeeeeee

she's the president of california

The electoral college protects the country from liberal degenerates that find everything offending and allow 37 genders to be protected by law

why do you continue to bring this up when it makes no difference whatsoever

That’s because the Electoral College elects the president and the popular doesn’t mean shit (unless a state legislates their own popular results to mean something).

why do americans vote for candidates that makes their life worse then it was before

Newsflash
This is fake news

Learn a new fucking word you PDX blue-haired cunt.

Hey guys, what causes someone to hate their own race?

If you’d paid any attention in civics you’d know that the US isn’t a democracy. The Founders were trying to keep dumb fucks like you from having any say.

california: 55 electoral votes
wyoming: 10 electoral votes

please explain to me 10 is 3x the power of 55

No, they were trying to keep dumbfucks like him from having all the say

The behaviour of the said race

Jewish propaganda

Wait until next election and hope there's a better candidate

The Jew is exposed

so thats why you're white and hate white people? because some vote differently than you?

>The electoral college protects the country from liberal degenerates

>Of course dumbshit rednecks will claim this is a good thing,

called it

>all the say
Jesus fuckballs. You really don’t know shit about shit. A US president *isnt’* all that powerful. There’re so few things they can be unilaterally that it’s pointless to worry about it. You backed one of the worst politicians in the last 40 years and get over the fact that she got slapped.

>please explain to me 10 is 3x the power of 55

>dumbfuck thinks California has the same population as Wyoming

I've always found it interesting how people eho are always railing against the Jews are quick to defend a man who is cozy with Jews

Because it's much funnier this way

Suck skinhead cock.

I hate the stupidity of certain people, never said I hate my race or that I'm white

wyoming could have the same population of cali...still have the same 10

Pretty homophobic, to gulag with you

>either a troll or hopelessly ignorant

Off to the gulags

remember that land doesn't vote

I wanna hang jews and inbread fucks like u side by side.
How does it feel knowing your gonna hang next to some jewbagel?

the goal of govt isn't to pass as many legislative acts as possible

This picture is old, it's less than 33% now.

Why are you trying to confirm your bias tho?
Sick of all the losing, from your loser candidate?

>2016 election
>still hasn't learned to trust poll numbers

*not to trust*

Media said she would win so I didn't vote lol, but seriously we can't let trump get his hands on the launch codes

Because I wanted someone who was willing to repeal Obamacare.
We still need to replace a few senators, first, though.

Other than that, and her being as crooked as a slinky that's been laying on the interstate for six years, no reason. I wouldn't mind a woman president, just not that particular woman.

remember that California voters only count in California. It doesn't matter how many surplus votes she had in California, they don't spill over into other states. And when Trump complained about the Electoral College system, Hillary vehemently defended it as free and fair. The only reason you even give a shit about the EC is because your candidate lost.

Because she looks like she sacrificed toddlers to Yog-Sothoth to get where she is.

my candidate won, good sir.