What are some animeopening-core albums? After listening to pic related I need more of it

What are some animeopening-core albums? After listening to pic related I need more of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyuDYqqL8Po
youtube.com/watch?v=C_vC8GsxlOA
youtube.com/watch?v=HJB3WF7NNNk&list=PLxwHtUHlFZ5FtOXhgPUXLaN_tHZC1VJLK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really like that album and now I feel kind of insulted

>animeopening-core
What the fuck does that mean

>animeopening-core

You're gonna tell me Race for the Prize and A Spoonful Weighs a Ton don't sound straight out of an anime?

I love that album and love anime and have no idea what the heck you're talking about

What anime OST includes math pop?

>watching anime

No one actually watches anime.

>Come to anime site
>Be surprised that people watch anime on it

I watch anime because a. There are worth watching anime movies and series and b. If I'm gonna live just once, I may as well experience all that I'm able to experience, including watching anime.

>anime boards aren't enough
>feel the need to spread your degeneracy to a music board

Yes, because they really don't. How do they?

Cry about it some more and see if it changes anything.

Anyway OP can you explain more because I'm listening to this album again and really not hearing it.

Idk if it's something about the instrumentation or the song structure. All I know is that I can't help but picture an anime opening when I listen to most songs on this album.

whoa...

I always though Tonight, Tonight by Smashing Pumpkins sounded like an anime opening desu

my dead girlfriend - hades

Boris- New Album
youtube.com/watch?v=AyuDYqqL8Po

Chamber Rock = Anime Music ?

Generally at a faster pace and sung by a woman, but yes. The Japanese do love chamber pop a lot, there's definitely several anime openings that would fall neatly into chamber pop. Violins are a particularly common instrument.

i actually can't believe i never made this connection

One I wanna watch, honestly.

i just realized most of the music I'm into is animeopening-core

that's why I'm so fixated on shoegaze, not just jap gaze, either. how do I fix this

That's not what japanese music sounds like user. You should watch more anime

youtube.com/watch?v=C_vC8GsxlOA

youtube.com/watch?v=HJB3WF7NNNk&list=PLxwHtUHlFZ5FtOXhgPUXLaN_tHZC1VJLK

Not at all and I fucking love this album.

Spark that Bled is best track btw

When I first heard the Race remix, I thought more of a Japanese game show. Which is cool, unlike an anime. Fuck you, weeaboo. Back the fuck off The Flaming Lips.

get out of Sup Forums.org

Even Wayne agrees with that notion

The newest Sajjanu reminded me of anime.

Race For the Prize is one of my favorite songs but I really don't see it opening an anime and I'm a degenerate