Thoughts or experiences?

thoughts or experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZn6c4CeJCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

After experiencing LSD, shrooms got boring.

But you will definitely have fun.

Life changing.

The best way to describe the high is as if you are on a roller coaster. You're stomach will feel like there's butterflies in your stomach, light headed, dizzy at times and constantly changing body temperatures.

Your mind will be racing. Thoughts will be racing through phone your head too fast to even comprehend what is happening.

Everything you repress as person, everything you are proud of, scared of, and inspired by will flourish while under the influence of these things.

You will literally think "outside the box"

Eat them with somebody you truly love and feel comfortable with. Be Ina safe environment and realize the high will end eventually, and you will have an amazing life changing experience.

I wouldn't say thoughts are racing, it's more that time doesn't mean the same thing.

Also, the few hours of afterglow will make you think "Why the fuck can't I feel like this 24/7".

Then you were getting bunk ass mushies.

>thoughts or experiences?

Awesome experience, but strong medicine. If you're stupid, you'll find it confusing.

Certainly shrooms are how religion came about. Some cave dweller trying to explain the experience he'd had.

this guy knows what hes talking about for the most part, really bad at describing the trip, though, imo.

all of my experiences with various psychs have largely been hyperactive sensory input. tastes, touches, smells, etc are all way more sensitive. this is why people talk about "sex on trip is godlike". vision wise, your pupils dilate to absolute fuck, so thats why darkness, or dim light at most, is best.

hes dead on about everything you think about and have thought about and any repressed stuff will come through in spades. low dose yourself the first few times to get a feel for it before you go hardcore unless youre ACTUALLY LEGITIMATELY really comfortable with who you are as a person. thats what causes bad trips. if you have any doubts or inhibitions about a psych trip, raincheck it. theyre not like other drugs where you can counteract it in some way; once that trip starts, youre going, whether you like it or not.

that bring said, my personal opinion for people new to it is to take it slow, start with an 1/8th of shrooms and have a trip space set up: dark lighting, deep bassy audio of some sort(high pitch is horrible, and heavy bass that you can feel is orgasmic), and plenty of plain water and prepped simple foods. nothing too sugary or salty. like i said, you wanna find your baseline before you go too wild.

anywho, ye, just be careful with it, friends, and its easily the most satisfying evening youll have in your life.

Will it be different if it's not in silence?
Like, if you leave the shrooms in there with a speaker looping smashmouth music.

Only done 2g before.

Can't imagine what 5'd be like.

jesus why would you bother with anything less than an eigthth..? awkward giggling isnt worth the trouble of eating the damned things.

also, protip: if youre like me and want to vomit from the smell of the nasty little fuckers, just mix them in with some apple sauce. it also works pretty well with most strains ive tried to steep them in some tea and honey the absolute shit out of it.

First time, didn't know what to expect, just wanted to dip my toes.
(( Was also afraid I'd get motion sick for some reason ))

Was hella nice though, got way more of an effect than just giggling. No strong visuals or anything, but it felt amazing.

Meme

Shrooms are way more intense than LSD.
I can go to a party and talk to people on a fairly heavy LSD trip, but 5 grams of good shrooms sends me into oblivion.
If you think shrooms are boring, then you're not getting good shrooms.

o, ok, ye, no, i get it, my bad lol. if youre comfortable with it, since you know what to expect, go big. ive never really gotten "visuals", only visual distortion[which was still awesome]. largest ive dosed on shrooms was 7 grams and watched the matrix trilogy[holy shit], from start to finish with a bunch of friends.

i agree with you on the dude getting bad fungus, but at the same time, you must be around shitty acid. i get a lot more visuals and sensory from acid, but way harder inner thought kind of epiphanies and shit from shrooms. generally speaking.

I can vouch for this. I took a epic dose (8g) of mushrooms by myself and it was good for the first hour. You get tired and yawn alot then you start to feel light. The peak is like being too close to the speakers at live concert where you feel like your in a world of your own and its almost impossible to think outside of the bubble your in. I cant remember too much from when it got dark, just that everything that made me feel bad came out and repeated over and over again, any insecurities that I had about my self came flooding in till I was just locked inside my head all my demons make fun of me for six hours. On the bright side when the bad trip was over I felt like I was made of gold and nothing for nearly a month after bothered me or made me upset, it was the closest the buddhist description of nirvana. Pro tip dont to a epic dose alone or around sober people.

hello friend :]
helped me with my depression. was your 8g your first? i try not to let virgins go harder than 3.5, and even then i really encourage a sherpa, be it me or someone else. glad you got through the bad shit, though, i know that gold feeling and ye, like i said in one of my posts, theres literally nothing more satisfying.

Life changing. Ego death is the most terrifying and liberating thing I have ever experienced. I will never do that again.

Pic related. Dick don't work on shrooms.

Put it simply
Psychedelics feels like scattering around your current puzzle picture (your ego/personality) and then slowly finding the same pieces or new pieces to build a new picture or the same picture if you haven't broke through your old ego/personality

I'm not really sure what trip-level I achieved. But here's what I experienced:

> When watching pictures on the TV the images became extremely three dimensional. They also kind of animated themselves. clouds moving, colors "breathing" if that makes sense.

> I had a constant feeling of coziness, but enhanced a hundredfold.

> When closing my eyes I noticed slight visuals. A lattice of pulsating green dots, but that's it.

> When using my hands, I didn't really experience the sense of stopping moving them. so reaching into my pockets felt like reaching into the void. (( it's really difficult to explain ))

But yea, that was only 2 grams. Wouldn't really call that wasted.
The effect might also have been stronger due to it being my first time.

>be me
>be 1996, winter, Maine
>night
>eat 8 grams
>start to feel a presence
>can start to feel the connection growing
>can feel that it/they/them, all of them can see me, see through me
>they know the connection is now open
>then the voice...do not go to the moon, you do not belong there.

o dude fuck, being around lucid people is the fucking worst. ive never had issues being alone, except one time i found some old acid i forgot i had and dropped it, then watched that "across the universe" beatles movie cause my wife said it was great. fucking hit my peak literally right when the movie goes to shit, only reason i kept my mellow was by theoretically and philosophical disecting the physics, reasoning, and the correlation between the two of different hits in tennis. probably the weirdest rabbit hole ive been down.

I enjoy them - they give me a bit of anxiety but still they are fun

>camping
>4-5 of us do them
>sitting on the river
>first hour quite anxious, closing eyes laying on riverbank and seeing crazy visuals
>river looks like a cartoon
>see the trees shimmering and waving in a very exaggerated way
>mood picks up, we go wandering
>have a great time running down hills and through woods with a weird body buzz
>eventually wears off, great time

another time

>eat hq with 2 buddies and brother
>go wandering with 1 buddy while other and brother chill at camp in woods
>chase staircase of colour through the trees (this was in fall)
>go back and swing in hammock which was great

good times - also always drank the whole time

No up till then I only did up to 4 and thought I could handle something more heavy. Most first timers I say go with 2-3 so you get to see the pretty lights and laugh your face off. I think the 8g trip though was something that really changed my life, felt was more sympathetic towards others and made me a all around a better person. Only down side it that the feeling burns off after awhile so now I make it a yearly pilgrimage to take a heavier dose and sit quietly and think about shit.

I have tripped hard off 1 gram, visuals and everything

Depends on tolerance possibly, but I rarely do them

textbook, ye. shits fucking great. i believe in high threadcount bedclothes because of psychadelics, holy fuck the cozy.

my sherpa stuck it in my head to stay off the floor cause "the floor gets awful handsy with your bones", and now its like s haunting ass psndoras box EVERY time i trip.

Drunk people are not so bad but a sober person in the very least make it uncomfortable its almost like every time you speak to them you instantly think that what you said was totally incoherent.

holy jesus i wish i could even notice 1g :c

you needed some lemon juice to raise the PH and bring the active ingredients out

soak fungus in peppermin tea with honey and lemon juice and then drink the entire thing

it will hit harder and faster because the acidity extracted more psylocybin and the peppermint will calm the stomache

easter egg: if someone is ever experiencing a bad trip you can give them a hydrocodone or vicodin and watch them become absolutely completely sober in 10 minutes

dude, right? apparently i can bluff my ass off while tripping and seem lucid, but i do not trust that shit, lol. too fucking scared to do that shit in public.

o, ye, the citrus. i usually drink shitloads of oj, but ill try the lemon juice next time.

never fucked with pills, but i know where to get them. might keep that in my back pocket, though.

Since day two ive been eating them with skor bars, the chocolate masks the taste and whatever ever else is in the bar get stuck in your teeth so that the shroom wont. Also if you get bad gut rot take a gravel 20mins before you eat them it kind of helps.

Another fun thing with the trip was that I heard this song for the first time.
youtube.com/watch?v=AZn6c4CeJCc

I've got some kind of special connection to it now.
Probably wouldn't have loved it if I didn't listen to it then and there.
When Picard began to sing, wow, his voice.. it kind of filled my soul, you know, It was like nothing I've ever heard before.
I know, it sounds fucking retarded, and it isn't even close when I listen to it now.
Yea..

Ive never done them in the day time out in public but night time is great, seeing the street lights glow ten time brighter. I had to sit once with my friend and eat supper with his family while we were both tripping and they didnt even notice. A wise friend told me that with most drugs they dont know your tripping unless you tell them, its helps the anxiety alittle.

ive never had stomach issues, its just the initial smell and taste. cant handle that shit, lol.

I used to do them like once a week or so, highest dose was a quarter ounce at a little get together / bonfire. Shit was dope, I felt the planet's align and Saturn mentally transmitted knowledge of the lack of duality of good and evil, and I came to empathize with even the worst of human beings because we're all just products of the circumstances of our existence (whether that be external circumstances, or genes, or what have you). Then I pet a horse and it sneezed in my face and I laughed till I cried and lost my balance. And then lost my shit laughing about a farmer in the distance cuz he would never have any connection to this moment, and for some reason him having his own entirely separate existence was the funniest shit ever.

But yeah shrooms are dope, do them. Maybe start with a half like 2 gs or so though not 7 lol.

And I think the shrooms affected me somehow because I was able to remember

One, seven, three, four, six, seven, three, two, one, four, seven, six, charlie, three, two,
seven, eight, nine, seven, seven, seven, six, four, three, tango, seven, three, two, victor,
seven, three, one, one, seven, eight, eight, eight, seven, three, two, four, seven, six,
seven, eight, nine, seven, six, four, three, seven, six, lock

after only hearing it two times.

ye ive gone outsidre, just not too far from the door. spring grass between your toes is fucking earthshattering. daytime, nty, but night sky, oo, me gusta.

Anyone Else get caught in a endless loop while on mushrooms?

What do they taste like?

such as?

dust and ass with the consistency of stale cheetos.

To each their own, I like to swaddle my self in a blanket in a dim room and watch movies or listen to music, where as others want to frolic outside.

Like you might think about something in your head and when the thoughts over you rethink it, then after you are just like "wait didnt i just think that?" then it repeats over and over again

no, ye, thats my typical MO as well, i just tend to wander around for a bit before the robo walk kicks in.

theyre pretty good if you can stay positive. i usually have a pretty good time. my one buddy thought he got raped on the guy watching him. punched the guy and called the cops on his friend. he freaked out on the cops when they realized he was tripping and tried to take a swing at one of them.

thats never happened to me, but ive had deja vu of stuff from other trips. normally everything just "makes sense" with little to no thought, the only difficulty comes with trying to verbally articulate those thoughts.

yeah there is no real way to describe most trips of then its fucked

I picked a load of liberty caps, going to trip balls soon

Don't take too much. Nothing bad will happen at low doses. I ate them all weekend once like candy . Ended up shredding my clothes and shambling around like a lunatic at a music festy. Granted I had eaten almost half an ounce. Take half an eighth your first time. Or if you are really into it a full one. Just remember that everything that happens after is because of the shroomies. Better yet, make tea. Doesn't make you nearly as nauseous. Hits you fast and hard and fades out.