SA: Kawhi Leonard scores 31 points in return
ATL: Dennis Schroder scores 22 w/ 10 assists
TOR: Serge Ibaka goes scoreless in 32 minutes
MIN: Ricky Rubio sets franchise record in win
MEM: Vince Carter makes history in Monday's win
CHA: Jeremy Lamb scores career-high 26 points

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/ggcdx9x
sports.vice.com/en_us/article/the-case-for-andre-roberson-as-defensive-player-of-the-year
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST for GENERALS

First for Kobes Wewing into the sunlight as infinite wews sparkle in the stratosphere and every ray of UV light from our sun permeates the universe with the essence of Kobe.

strawpoll.com/ggcdx9x
strawpoll.com/ggcdx9x
strawpoll.com/ggcdx9x

Cast your vote, young fella

Curry is gonna get clamped by TJ McConnell tonight.

2-11 from three.

How pissed is levar going to be once he realizes lamelo is kobe's son?

where is my Wally

Can someone send this word file I made of every Warriors strategy to Pop? I don't have his account on MSN messenger....

ITTY BITTY BALLERS MATTY D!

But he's been training with AI and Porzingis...

enjoy your #1 while you can sperms

You can send them to me. Keve sterr.

Did someone hear that? I thought I just heard a faggot whispering something about some fraud that's not even in the MVP discussion after being the unanimous MVP last year.

Literally shook after the Finals.

What do you even do when your not curryposting?

Brazil is ALWAYS shitposting either with Taylor Swift, Ball brothers, or Curry pictures. He doesn't provide anything meaningful to this general

I'm still absolutely amazed by the dumb shit people in the sports media say and how much they get paid to say it.

No wonder ESPN is a sinking ship. And FS1 is literally just a contrarian base that using headline b8 to generate attention they're so desperate to expand their market.

They are using the Clips4lyfe posting pattern to get more views....

searching more cool pictures

>theres only one brazilian in this general

We The North is a pretty good marketing campaign imo

Raptors media department is pretty elite. Their logos and team revamp in the last few years have been great.

I like how they play on the "foreignness" of Toronto instead of try and make Toronto seem like it's no different from the other teams. Even in Quebec I noticed that the Raptors are popular and there's a Sportsnet broadcast in french too. 5 years ago nobody outside a niche market in Toronto gave a fuck about basketball, now Raptors swag is cool across the country>

They intertwined the Raptors with nationalism and a since of Canadian pride in a lone sports franchise for a international sport.

Basketball has been growing internationally and isn't just an American thing anymore so I think people are getting awakened to that concept much like Americans have been with soccer.

They started announcing Raptors news on certain radio stations in Quebec now. It used to only be about hockey until this year.

How did Vince Carter make history?

Dunks

>They intertwined the Raptors with nationalism and a since of Canadian pride
This makes the Raptors popularity in Quebec even more puzzling, unless of course Quebec feeds off being an outsider so the we the north, we so different notion is really taken to heart there.

Failing under the pressure

>stealing memes

Shameful.

Watch some 1999-2001 Vince games and find out.

sports.vice.com/en_us/article/the-case-for-andre-roberson-as-defensive-player-of-the-year

Statistical proof Andre Roberson is DPOTY

>stop posting memes i don't like

>Enes Kanter, forever cast as a weak link, is also on this team. On the whole, Oklahoma City allows 108 points per 100 possessions with him on the court, but when he shares the floor with Roberson,the Thunder cough up an incredible 101.6, a number that trails only the San Antonio Spurs in defensive rating. When Kanter is on the floor without Roberson, the Thunder allow 113.2 points per 100 possessions. If there were 40 teams in the NBA, that'd probably rank 40th.

Rackets confirmed for Finals, right?

>Let's contrast how some of the best players in the league have performed against the Thunder when Roberson is on and off the floor:

>Kawhi Leonard

>Roberson on: 44.8 effective field goal percentage
>Roberson off: 54.2

>James Harden

>On: 27.7
>Off: 68.8

>LeBron James

>On: 43.1
>Off: 62.5

>DeMar DeRozan

>On: 50
>Off: 70

>Gordon Hayward

>On: 40.4
>Off: 70

>The Oklahoma City Thunder allow 5.4 fewer points per 100 possessions when Roberson is on the court. That's impressive, considering a majority of his minutes are purposefully aligned against the other team's top scoring threats.

>Only four playersaverage at least 30 minutes per game and shoot below 30 percent behind the three-point line (minimum 100 attempts): Roberson, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Ricky Rubio, and Marcus Smart. All carry water on defense, but Roberson is the only one whose usage rate is below 10.

>If offense and defense were well-balanced commitments, Roberson might not be able to prepare as thoroughly as he does. Even though OKC's game plan is to stick Roberson on the opponent's top threat, he knows there will be moments where he's matched up on a different weapon with a different set of skills, be it due to a switch or the burdensome and complicated reality of transition defense.

>So before each game he carefully examines scouting reports prepared by Oklahoma City's staff that outline what he's up against: opponents' tendencies, go-to moves, what they lean on during certain points of the game and on certain areas of the floor. As he crams analysis like he's studying for a quiz, Roberson refreshes his memory with some last-minute video in the locker room.

>Take a recent win against the San Antonio Spurs. "My matchup with Kawhi: when he goes left, he likes to do his little fadeaway or a jump shot," Roberson told VICE Sports. "When he goes right, he tries to get to the rim all the way. So it's just little stuff like that."

>Little stuff like that.

today we are all warriors

>According to Synergy Sports, Roberson allows .789 points per possession, which ranks in the 91st percentile. He's graded as "excellent" or "very good" when defending the following play types: pick-and-roll ball-handlers, pick-and-roll roll men, spot-ups, off-screens, hand-offs, and post-ups.

>He ranks in the 61st percentile in isolation situations, a phenomenal ranking when you consider who he goes up against every night. So much of Roberson's overall work happens long before his man touches the ball, be it a battle for position or him denying a swing pass on the wing. He disrupts so much that can't be measured (yet) with a metric.

>But he's also one of the best at contesting shots. Even when he's out of position and ostensibly out of the frame, Roberson will throw up an arm to try and disrupt the shooter's concentration or line of sight.

>"Coaches have taught me whichever way you're sliding you throw the hand that's closest to them," Roberson said. "Because every second matters, every little contest matters, every percentage matters when it comes to winning games. It can always come down to a point or two."

Did they ever say why Popovich was wearing a bandage on his nose?

Wrong.

I'm colour blind and have a hard time reading this so I have to use "tomorrow" setting to read greentext

you sure?

how funny will it be if cavs end up 3rd seed?

We need to kick the kids off here

>not already using tomorrow

Pleb

It'd be funnier for them to be 1st seed and get swept in 7 games

is this the year the rapties finally get though to the finals? it's the perfect storm

>unironically comparing my joel embidee to a bust

>okc 1 and done
lmao

>thunder vs warriors might happen

WATTBA

>mfw nuggies vs buckies finals

I can already tell you're Larry because literally no one else posts anything from Laker gifs or would even save that garbage.

Same with this image, archives show it plainly. Nice Samefag.

Hey Larry

>see's posts about actual basketball
>/moo/ still gets mad
so easily baited lmao

inb4 muh shitty 3x3's

Why do people literally hate Larry? He's the core of modern /nba/ and he's a top tier shitposter. Speaking of which, can the best poster of /nba/ grace my post with a (you)

and also with you

I just checked this image in the archives and I'm stunned by the insane amount of spam you've used this for.

You're the most disgusting and pathetic poster I've ever seen.

Seek help with a .45 because no pill will ever cure your illness.

interesting pattern, I'm stunned by the insane amount of spam you've used this for.

>joel embiidee
there is a line with this and you are past it my friend

Based

Moo

Stop m8, Sam wouldn't approve of this

What in tarnation...

ill just leave this here since we having a reunion

I'm only 19 jeez senpai I guess old head Vince has made the most dunks?

Somebody text me

>letting someone live your head rent free
You're better than that user

hope that happens

the rent is cheap

Let it go, boy. They're gone.

just keeping up the maintenance

Waving flag is some gay third world shit song imo

Why are you saving all this stuff?

You're a gay third worlder leaf now shut up and post feet

What is WRONG with the sport of basketball that attracts so many autist and maniacs? This thread is filled with people like that. This tripstalker is still keeping it up even though there isn't trips remaining.

there's only one trip to rule them all. Clips4lyfe.

Holy shit, that would be a great bracket.
>Cavs with easiest road (sweeps until celtics)
>Dubs with hardest road (best defense, then best offense, then best overall teams to get to final)
>Young Bucks with an appearance
>Bulls with a no-show

>being obsessed with people who don't even post here anymore

Is this what you do when the Warriors start losing? Anything to draw attention away from the fact the Warriors at 2-5 without Durant?

>Cavs with easiest road
>goat they said
>lux tax mega team posse
lmao refball and easiest road

this is why he will never be as good as MJ or Kobe

I put down $100 on the Warriors to not win the championship. I was giben 20-1 odds. How should I spend my money?

stop stalking me, the law the forbids it

>tfw another solid game for our rookies

>LAK

helping durant pay all his medical bills. and his psychologist visits,

Lol hes already passed kobe

>he already passed Kobe

butt lube for me and your mother

post rawr colbys

No

jk

>he already passed Kobe

Kawhi is probably the closest player to Kobe not named DeFrozen

Raptors have the dumbest mascot, researchers aren't even sure if Raptors made a noise and no one knows what they would sound like

The absolute state of that outfit

never saw leshitstains drop 81

SKREEEEEEEOOOONNNKKKK

how many times are we going to have this converstaion? it's

mj > kobay > lbj > the next goat in line Lonzo Ball

this

Pathetic. Kobe is an inefficient chucker. Kobe got carried