Bruno Fernandes joins Boa Esporte after sentence for murder of ex-girlfriend

Goalkeeper Bruno Fernandes, who was sent to prison for killing his ex-girlfriend and feeding her to his dogs, has signed for Brazilian second division club Boa Esporte.

Fernandes, known in Brazil as Bruno, was sentenced to 22 years in prison for the 2010 murder of Eliza Samudio.

The former Flamengo player was released last month on a legal technicality.

bbc.com/sport/football/39270921

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/fantastico/noticia/2017/02/preso-desde-2010-ex-goleiro-bruno-e-solto-gracas-liminar-do-supremo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

huehuehue

This country is a joke.

I truly expect him to be our keeper in Russia 2018.

That would be funny. I think that's one step too far, even by Brazilian standards.

what is this look called in Brazil?

Steel Shovel

>brazil
>standards

pick uno

He has everything: technique, mental strength, agility, foot work. He's a killer. Our future captain indeed.

what's better than a proved killer to intimidate opposing strikers?
next Kahn right here

kek

I thought the dogs were in the enclosed pool area.

Exactly what I mean. He trained with other killers too, let's not forget that.

>released last month on a legal technicality

can some BR elaborate on this?

how the fuck do you murder someone, feed that person to your dogs and then get to be a free man due to a "legal technicality"

Habeas Corpus. Unfortunately, the meme won't last. He will be back in prison soon.

"good behavior" allows you to fulfill only 2/5 of your sentence in prison. It was actually a Supreme Court judge who released him.

Brazil has extremely lenient laws, maximum prison-time is 30 years even if you practice torture, rape and mass murdering.

Dont know if this is Bruno's case, but "good behaviour" in prison can cut up to 60~70% of jail time.

People in Brazil think that prisoners must suffer in old overcrowded prisons, resulting in a never ending policy of not building new prisons at all.

Judges then go on and release the "good boys" early to make room

You guys need a genocide.. Your culture is so uncivilized.

Is not. He was just no judge yet. So 6 years later, despite the time in prison, he still remains "innocent".

Shocking as it sounds.

Our culture is uncivilized because our laws and constitution were made by criminals and for criminals.

You need a good old dictator to get that ordem e progresso going.

I blame this shithead tuga here.

90% of the people I know find this outraging. the other 10% are lefties
That gives me hope

>cuzao
Kek
Tell me about him, i slept through my history classes.

I don't like him wearing red. Pls give him a canarinho shirt

he was born here you retard

The lad even smiles for the camera. Top fucking sociopath.

>centuries of imbecilidade portuguesa in the blood
>muh uhh he is a brazilian

Fuck off, retard.

No need for bully :(

It's funny, isn't it? He did the most anti-women thing one could think of, he ordered the torture and murder of a pregnant woman because she was trying to get a pension/leech off of him. Feminists should be jumping on this case with rage, but their love for criminal niggers is far greater than their concern for women.

I think it's fine that they release people with good beahviour early.

This guy is a probably a sociopath but he probably will not commit a crime again after experieincing this.

WAIT, you have sjw in Brazil??????

would like to hear your opinion as the father or brother of the girl who got eaten by dogs

>I think it's fine that they release people with good beahviour early.
No.

People with good behavior should fulfill their entire sentence.
Prisoners with bad behavior should never be fucking released because they clearly remain a danger to society.

>but he probably will not commit a crime again

who gives a flying fuck, other people might see this and think "well he got off in 6 years after killing a woman, maybe killing my ex-wife wouldn't be such a bad idea afterall", and thus we have 60k murder per year.

you should check the before/after ufrj meme

Our country is filled with those.

He wasn't released by good behaviour.

Life is tough. You can't control people. Putting people in prisons forever is not the answer as we know in America.

I thought girls in Brazil were novinhas safadinhas ninfetas sapecas...

I cannot believe they'd sign a player like that. Not because I think that people who commited crimes should be shunned forever in general, but man, if this guy really is a murderer, I'd literally be afraid whenever he'S around. He's literally as locker room cancer as it gets, or ar brazilians used to these kinds of people?

what is the answer then? Letting murderers roam freely? We are already doing that, doesn't work.

Kill them off. No point in being against death penalty when you send soldiers to kill sand niggers in the middle east.

no matter the country
around blacks never relax

How not? Imagine if a Bayern keeper at his prime is put in prison by murder. Then, 5 years latter some weird club like Würzburger Kickers or Aue decides to hire him because he is still a good keeper.

I can imagine this with ease...

I mean, they just don't care about the murder. They're hiring him because he is, supposedly, a good player for the club's level.

they lost 2 sponsors already because of this.
Hope the club goes bankrupt for good.

le monke

I can't, because as I've said, people would literally be afraid of him.

Just look at how Ched Evans turned out. He did nothing wrong, what he did was morally questionable at worst, and he was eventually acquitted/found innocent. 99% of clubs still shunned him, SJWs wanted him dead and protested etc. It took him a while to find a club that will hold onto him, and now he's back to raping non-league teams.

And they really should. I wouldn't care if it was a "civil crime" - theft, dodging taxes, fucking horses or whatever - those make you a subhuman too, but pro football players aren't supposed to be best friends or saints so who cares. But why the fuck would you ever hire genuine psychopaths who will probably make the locker room very weird for most people? I cannot believe how dumb they are, I'd literally leave that club as soon as possible in the next transfer window if I was a player

le favela lad look

>have a pre-contract signed with milan
>probably would be a future NT goalkeeper
>murder a literal bitch and JUST fuck his shit up

>Ched Evans
Don't get me wrong, Bruno is a murder and a real psyco. But we're talking about a goalkeeper that had potential to be really great. If he was some "who" he'd be dead by now.

Wait a second, he killed a girl and fed her to dogs and was released 2 years later?

What the fuck Brazil

7, actually. Our laws are a joke.

He's a literal murderer, my friend. I don't know how brazilian people/players would react to this kind of thing, but I'm pretty sure that a club would implode if you hired a guy like im in Germany - there would be a mass exodus of players and non-playing staff, the remaining players would be demoralized etc, and the club would be ruined financially as well.

He's just a GK. No matter how good he is, he is not going to win them games on his own. Not good enough of a reason to ruin your club.

>torturing a woman to death and feeding her to dogs is bad

Fucking SJWs.

Brazil is a christian country, don't forget this. Most religious people will be all about forgiveness.

But WHY they fucking hired him no one has a clue. Everyone here is shocked the same way as you're there.

7 years. And he has not be judged yet, that's why he has been released.

Once he is condemned, he will be back in prison.

you don't know english, get out of here

that's the future of the White race right there

how the fuck has he not been judged yet after 7 years? And fucking hell, how the fuck did they keep him in prison for 7 years if they're not even sure that he's guilty? what if he's acutally innocent, brazil wouldve literally wasted 7 of his prime years

don't listen to him, Bruno was condemned to 22 years in jail.

Well, I'll explain better. He was judged, 22 years sentence. Then he entered with an appeal.

Now he is been released because his appeal is still not judged.

Imbecil, ao menos leia as notícias:

g1.globo.com/fantastico/noticia/2017/02/preso-desde-2010-ex-goleiro-bruno-e-solto-gracas-liminar-do-supremo.html

"Condenado apenas na primeira instância, ele recorre da sentença desde 2013. Como o recurso ainda não foi julgado, a prisão continua sendo preventiva. O Supremo entendeu que ele passou tempo demais na cadeia para uma prisão preventiva, por isso, ganhou o direito de aguardar o julgamento do recurso em liberdade."

Fucking dumb hue.

t. cunt who can't grasp basic english grammar

>Remember when this happened
Can't believe that was already 8 years ago

how long has it been since the shitposting about the beheaded ref?

We're descendants of Portuguese. They fucked and got fucked a lot by moors, so, that's where the big noses and ears usually come from. Bruno, however, has nothing of these looks, it's just how the light struck his ear when the photo was shoot.

Wtf, every leftist feminist I know wants to burn Boa Esporte Clube to the ground and would like nothing more than to kill him and feed him to some dogs.

I'm a communist with lots of leftist grill friends, they are all sounding Bolsonarettes when talking about Bruno.

Get your fucking facts straight, kiddos...

>I'm a communist
retard

go live in Venezuela you piece of shit

Lack of proofs. They didn't find the corpse and there was no judgement.

Lel, have you ever seen a portuguese in your life?

>corpse has been fed to dogs
>can't be found
What a surprise.

There was a judgment, m8. He got 22 years of sentence, then he entered with an appeal.

I bet most Brazilian football players have friends that are mass murderers. It's nothing for them.

We're all corrupt subhumans down here, there's no salvation. Our elite applauds when poor people get killed by the police, our poor people gets fucked over and over and are more concerned with the religion and the football team you support than with how our government should end our country's misery, our middle class is completely retarded and likes to think of itself like it were closer to the Morumbi mansions than to the favela, when it's obviously not true. We're all doomed and whenever our country gets a little better, you can count on the rightist's drive to suck foreigner cocks to fuck our population over and over.

If you read Thomas Pikkety's interviews on how inheritance works around here and how we're one of the most lenient contries to the rich, you'll get what I'm talking about. They could complain about taxes forever, whilst dodging most of them as much as they could, even if the whole country was in a bloody civil war and there were bodies all around their houses.

We dont look THAT moorish bro

GERMAN NATIONALISM'S ON THE RISE AGAIN

Make me

Well, we also have the highest lebanese population in the world (around 6 million descendants), so, there's that too.

He's just released temporarily because one of his hearings took too long (judiciary system's fault).

He'll be back in prison very soon to serve the second half of his sentence. Especially now the case became famous.

being a white man