Are there any dads here on Sup Forums? need some advice

are there any dads here on Sup Forums? need some advice

>get baby formula from WIC
>it was the wrong formula
>get WIC vouchers changed to another type of formula
>usually you give the old formula back to WIC but in this case they say its old and they can't take it back
>they told me I cant do what I want with it or donate it to someone in need

But I also know that selling WIC items is illegal since you its government help and it basically free to you.

So with that info? Am I allowed to sell it? If so, how can I sell it?

I don't want to break the law but if there is a legal way to get money for it then I need to know.

#1 dont be nigger
#2 enfimil is good, get stuff without soy and use fiji water bc the silica removes aluminum from vaccines

Natural mothermilk is best

Not all moms can produce as long as needed.

Currently spending 200+ a month for enfimil refil packs (better deal than single tubs), write company for coupons. Try to get soy free.

Spending 60+ a month for fiji water to mix it with, the silica removes aluminum from the vaccines. Also the bottles are bpa free, dont want numale son.

Just starting on organic baby food for 1 a jar so hopefully cost of formula will go down.

My son is 7 mos old and eating 8oz at a time now of formula.

Just kill the baby. Or better your self than you don't have the feed your nigger kid

Start switching to solids with less milk. Kids can handle it at that age.

You would go to that much effort for a few bucks? Ferfucksake, get your shit together, OP. You should not have bred.

>few bucks

I have 10 cans that are worth $25 bucks a piece. Thats $250 bucks.

Yeah, I'm sure you'll get retail prices for those, you sketchy bastard.

Not sketchy, If you could read, I ask how could I legally sell these, if there is infact a way.

It is a bit sketchy, mate. Just donate them. Or if you must, sell them on Craigslist or some shit.

Good idea. ..maybe someone will buy 2nd hand formula on CL. Lol.

It will save them money, then both they and OP can go buy more meth.

Why was it the wrong formula tho?

yes it was the wrong formula, had it switched no a hypoallergenic type of formula.

Now have a shit ton of this other formula.

Go back to Redddit faggot jesus

Not reddit
Not jesus
No homo

Get a job, get out of my wallet, get off welfare, grow up.

Get off welfare, you lazy fucking nigger.

I used to think the same friend.

We have two cars, two jobs and this shit is still a hassle to pay for.

Of course I wont be able to convince you, when you get to that point in life and have a baby you will understand.

>inb4 Im never having kids, having kids is a mistake

Mother nature has a way of changing your mind when you mature and find someone to settle with.

this

and this