Robots Patrol California - 300lb robots to defend liberal cucks and report hate speech

youtube.com/watch?v=9nvnzQC2lxo

The K5 Robot is 300 lbs, works 24/7, recharges itself, and randomly patrols an assigned geofenced in area. It has infrared, lidar, radar, 360 degree HD camera, face and license plate recognition that it checks with police records, and it can detect gunshots. Future version lined up integrates with static cameras and utilizes flying drones to safely chase suspects.

Are you ready for the Robotic revolution Sup Forums?

Costs: $6 an hour to rent from supplier

>"Sir, put down that muffin. Only conflict-free and fair-trade complaint foodstuffs may be consumed in this area. You have 30 seconds to comply."

Other urls found in this thread:

knightscope.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tFrjrgBV8K0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fleshlight and dildo equipped version when?

its happening...

these things are going to get vandalized like mad.

have fun when your $10000 robot gets picked up by some kids and thrown off a bridge.

>police

No more traffic fines or need to police traffic due to autonomous vehicles

No more need as patrols

They will literally just exist to head towards areas that the robots tell them a crime might happen soon.

No more drug war.

They are gonna have to fire like 2/3rds of all police in the next 10 years.

>They are gonna have to fire like 2/3rds of all police in the next 10 years.
>what are unions

Okay

You grab the 300lb robot
You haul it into the back of a truck
Meanwhile 10 drones are circling above you relaying data to the police

Good idea if you want to get jailed.

Also remember, a human security officer has extra expenses, lawsuits, issues, and demands more than $6 an hour.

Robot is superior and this is just the beginning model.

knightscope.com/
it says here you can livestream directly from the robot

Yep

It's literally a 360 degree creeperbot with infrared, lidar, and radar

What happens if I piss on it?

It uploads a photo of your tiny photo throughout the internet so that everyone can laugh at it.

Psycho-Pass for real

I'm going for it

Does this AI/robot shit frighten anyone else?

It's exciting

It's like endgame for earth based evolution.

Not really i would overturn it and smash io bits and sell what i could for scrap

Why don't you do that with cars parked overnight?

They don't have the security features of this bot. Your plan is stupid and assumes there is some weakness or flaw to these as compared to any other device.

Even if there was one, they would patch it in the next model or AI update.

which means our extinction

Can't wait for Protectrons!!

We can end up as pets, in the best case scenario.

I mean, assuming this new emergent AI is a new life form. We can't really predict how it will behave. It's evolution is completely different than our own. The natural drives that give humans the will to do anything might not exist. Survival, procreation, seeing "beauty", etc.

"PROTECT AND SERVE."

Or better yet i want a Mr. Handy! Hell yea, the future is sweet amigos!

We have these at my mall. In fact, pic related is at my mall.
No one gives a fuck if they're government though. They look cool and make beeping noises.
I hate them so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=tFrjrgBV8K0

Are you sure you'd want a petman?

>accidently goes crazy and rips your head off.

Black people and spics will ruin this so it never gets out of the prototype stage
Would be pretty great for campuses if blacks didn't exist

Fucking commiefornia

>Get yourself a big electromagnet
>Stick in your bag
>Cover your face a little and walk over
>Activate
>Little fucker is down for the count
>????
>Profit

Yep

They are cute and libtard friendly

They are also scanning you with all sorts of radar/lidar/laser range finder along with recording you for facial recognition.

It's a crazy intrusive surveillance machine, but it looks benign.

Police state won't be scary looking angry faces with cameras. It will be cute little apple-style devices recording your heart rate by observing the redness in your skin.

It's never a sudden shift.

The fire is on and everyone is in the pan as it slowly starts to boil. Right now it just feels kind of warm.

>cameras catch you doing this
>get arrested for murdering an officer of the law

how long till dindus break it?

No, that's great.
I hope they do, this is Orwellian shit and we don't need it. The only time a robot should replace a human is when it's more efficient, not less costly.

>Covered face
>Have all the time in the world to get away since no noise or ruckus

>letting manlet trashcans extinct you

Fuck yes

These need to be classified as law enforcement officers like police dogs are. People fucking them up getting life in prison.

Fascism now.

>what are smart phones
This is nothing considering we have smart phones and social media giving feds anything they could possibly want willingly

>Get a van
>Cover the inside with aluminium paper to stop any kind of electronic comunication from the inside
>Steal the robot
>sell the components

That's not an android.

Android = Terminator
A robot designed to look like a human

Cyborg = Robocop
A human with cybernetic parts

Orwellian how? If its private security for malls and big campuses it sounds great.
Are traffic light cameras 'orwellian' to you?

Jesus christ
George Orwell's telescreens are here

Security guard vs Security bot

>sneak up and whack a person in the head with a big iron pipe

vs

>sneak up and whack this bot with your pipe, it doesn't give a fuck and you have to literally tear it to pieces and smack it 20+ times.
>immediately alerts police and streams recording to cloud storage

The security bot is still more resistant to attack than a human would be. It also always gets a distress signal off and fully records and streams the attack.

How long do you believe it will remain as such? The ones in China already are equipped with a tazer net. How long until the ones here are armed with rubber bullets and tear gas?

We Psycho Pass now!

Screwdriver to the lens, enjoy that $800 repair

>reading comprehension
It's just a glorified computer case still u mong

It is every human's duty to kill these things

Seriously though, why are we making chunks of metal that can destroy us and make ourselves obsolete? Robots will laugh their ass off at us

Police response
Weight problems
Flying drones can chase you

you might get away with it a few times, but it's still worth it if criminals target these instead of people. A dead human is 2 million-5 million down the drain.

screwdriver to a human face

enjoy the medical bill

>he can't carry a 300lb object with a few of his buddies over a short distance

kys

It would be incredibly limited in its uses. I mean, they have guys in riot armor and machine guns already.
Plus, you can, you know, buy an AR 15 or something like it just in case of rogue robots, and vote right wing.
Also maybe someone can develop and EMP bullet or 'nade

Let's assume this becomes a thing

You can develop any sorts of counter measures. For instance static cameras can detect the vehicle entering the property, can check for license plates, can alert police if none are found, can tell bot to run away if it is a lot of people in a van. can deploy flying drones to chase and record the van for police response.

Youre fucked

because your little idea is shit and more intelligent people will counter it.

The protections afforded to a human bean are different than those afforded to property.

And your attempt to equate these toasters as some type of criminal punching bag is laughable.

>flying drones
This sounds awesome
Have the ground bots connected to deployable quadcopter drones it or a backup ai controls
Sounds fucking amazing

Or you could just avoid having them. Places do not need constant surveillance like the cuckold country of the UK.
Get rid of niggers and I guarantee you won't even need half the police we have employed now.

don't even think you would need anything more than a molotov to fuck this thing up

HACKING IS THE WAY TO DO IT

I'd feel horrible after belting a person over the back of the head with a bat, even if they were a dirty pig. With a robot, I couldn't give two fucks tho

Holy shit it's not impervious

great addition and great idea, I'm sure they never thought of that

What if someone carried it in a helicopter and dropped it on a low IQ subhuman's head?

Nope fuck this. AI is the most dangerous thing humans can work with, and drones like this are the first step on a short road to our absolute extinction. Robots in a factory setting are one thing because they're just automatic tools, no advanced sensors or anything of the sort, this is just getting out of hand.

Its going to happen whether you like it or not though.
I mean, there are cameras everywhere
Everything you are typing right now is recorded and stored in a database
There is likely a webcam connected to your PC as well as one on your phone

The feeling's mutual, meatbag.

So you randomly go around destroying cars?

Since you don't feel about it. What about bricks through store windows?

>implying niggers and spics won't just come out and beat the shit out of it for fun

Unrelated I guess doctor who was right, the ultimate evil in the universe is an automated trash can.

This new thread confirms it!!!!

>CITIZEN YOU DO NOT POSSESS A TV LICENSE

pussy

>Orwellian how?
Face recognition and instant database matching. In cooperation with Google I bet.

Imagine there is a cop on every corner, who knows exactly who you are and where you're headed, where do you live and what you posted on Sup Forums.

More like
>you have 10 seconds to comply

People will be to busy living in virtual reality to even care about the robot revolution

Cars are property of individuals used to get to one place or another and these robots are property of the state. If you cant see why I'd have no problem smashing one and not the other, then I dont know what to tell you.

I'd kick his ass

It's not gov, it's commercial.

People will buy this shit for their homes or commercial property.

>and these robots are property of the state
private company
private property
why do you hate freedom and America?

Kids will just topple it and then it's broken.

PRESENT YOUR WALKING LICENSE
YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO COMPLY

>buy an AR 15
>California

>Kids will topple it
Holy shit user. You just found the one loophole. Kids are still in some sense above the law, if they break something the state has little power over them. Just get your kid to kill the robots!

AND on top of that SJW's don't have kids, so only sane human being can use the kid bio-weapons, it's brilliant.

Fine, its a tool of state to keep naughty plebs in line vs a car of an individual use to get him to and from his shitty job

Home protection system of the future

1 patrol bot
2-3 flying drones for chasing criminals
20-40 HD cameras, infrared cameras, etc

All hooked into a single AI system with facial recognition and that knows the biometrics of everyone allowed on property

Someone comes up to the house with a mask on

immediate threat response by bots/drones flashing lights on him and warning him, followed with police alert and 911 call if he does not immediately freeze or retreat.

Shit will be dope.

and why is this better or worse than security cameras?

It works with security cameras, not in replacement. It also conditions people to accept robotic security for future enhancements (disabling weapons)

This is like the first iterations we are seeing hit commercial use. It won't look like this in 5 years.

Because they can move and actively pursue people, doing what a security guard would've done in the past. Also, take this technology and start putting actual tools to be able to authorize force and you've got your standard robots from scifi horror.

>mfw robot security guard shoots good boy who dindu nuffin
>mfw nogs start chimping out and lead the rebellion against our cybernetic overlords

Happy Halloween!

Actually just the flying drones sound pretty good, I wonder if home security firms have thought about this?

>giving 30 fucking seconds to comply
are you kidding? shouldnt take longer than 5 seconds for someone to understand what our enforcerbot is trying to say and drop the muffin. plus, itll increase tickets for police to give out so we can get more money from the citizens and increase our size.

>he thinks magnets still are a problem with modern electronics

How's that mix tape going, Tyquan?

everryone has thought of this stuff

it is the implementation that is hard

what if he doesn't give a fuck and just walks past Officer BeepBoop and kills you anyway?

It can move around and you can upgrade it with dalek voicepacks and death rays.

>It won't look like this in 5 years.
The Chinese and Russian models are already deployed. The are already armed with tasers and tear gas grenades.

As long as the people have guns, plus the ability to build their own robot warriors this won't be much of a problem

These aren't being deployed in the hood. They are to keep docile whites in check

I don't think that'll happen at all.

I think people that since the time they've began imagining artificial intelligence they've imagined them basically killing us or turning on us.

I doubt true ai in that sense will ever be allowed and artificial intelligence will be heavily regulated in the fear of our demise. However it might change because some people might argue that ai even though in electronic form might think that they should have rights as intelligent beings since people now even go over board with animal rights.

Best case scenario it's like a racial thing with tensions, problem is trying to kill them might not work since they might just end up in the cloud or something and redownload.

I'd feel safer with a 300lb robot than a 300lb guy with a GED, gun, and superiority complex.

I for one welcome our new robocop overlords.

I'm sure the robots are more for when you're not at home

It's more security than you had before

It's also a much earlier warning than before.

It's not perfect. Perhaps they will use electric disabling weapons in the future like tazers.

$6 an hour.... they could hire 20 mexicans for $3 an hour.