Which vidya town would you live in?

Which vidya town would you live in?

related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1eU0tRBHnE0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit town. Shit game. Shit taste.

Good to see your contribution to threads is equal to your contribution to life. you sad little wank stain.

I just wish I hadn't made that contribution to your mom's cunt. You're a disappointment son.

npcs in this game probably live better lives than you do user, why haven't you just an hero'd yet?

is this world of warcraft?

I probably should. I used to be an adventurer, like you, but then i took an arrow to the knee.

>skyrim
>implying
I choose sadrith mora for those sweet mushroom towers

The day you find that little stump of a penis under the rolls of fat it's tucked under is the day I call you dad. This isnt dungeons and dragons, you can't roleplay your way into a family bitch.

No it's shitty Skyrim. I'll just blacksmith my way to godhood.

Toussaint from Witcher 3

Pic related

rs3 kys faggot

My N'wah. I personally adore those cave dwellings in Gnisis and the St Olms/Delyn Waist apartments. Maximum comfiness.

Costa Del Sol.
I actually have a save file for FFVII where as soon as I got the Key to the Temple Of The Ancients back I just left and went back to Costa Del Sol. I mastered a few All materia and bought the Casa Del Cloud and retired with Aerith. As long as you don't solve the Temple Of The Ancients, Sephiroth can't get the Black Materia (since he gets if from Cloud) so it's the best ending. The Weapons never wake up, Sephiroth's plan is stopped, the world is at peace, Aerith doesn't die, all those other people don't die, and I can just hang around and kick a soccer ball with those two kids.

ah, I see youre a man of culture as well
the Saint cantons did have some pretty comfy homes, but I felt they were too small.
>gnisis
>redoran
shiggy dig

pripyat from shadow of chernobyl

Wow!

Beautiful place

mine

Kingdom of Zeal for sure. Dream all day, read books and learn all kinds of spells.

How difficult would it be to get into obilivion/morrowind after skyrim?

This. Only as long as it's playing that sick tune all day though.

no, not the Redoran style houses, I meant the cave dwellings up the hill between the wizard tower and the egg mine. i too am fond of the mushroom houses.

The Citadel - Mass Effect

oh, my bad. I've never actually been in those houses lmao maybe I should check them out

in some villa the douches gave me before her sister rekt her

Kazham from FFXI
>warm sandy beaches
>kawaii catgirls

I often wonder if i'll live long enough to experience fully immersive virtual reality simulations capable of creating worlds such as these.

RE2 was an awesome game but I would not want to visit Racoon City!

>people picking towns in worlds that don't have hot water, plumbing, deodorant, or dental hygiene products

>implying you need that shit went you get cool mushroom towers in return

Oblivion is pretty much the same mechanically so you'll have no issue at all.

Morrowind is a completely different beast allowing you a lot of freedom to do whatever the fuck you want however the fuck you want. There are no quest markers, which means you have to do things like talking to NPCs to figure out where the fuck you're supposed to go and pay attention to directions they give you. no fast travel other than transportation services like boats, etc. basically it doesn't hold your hand, so be warned. but it's all those are the little things that make the world feel so much more immersive and rewarding once you start "getting gud", so to speak.

Anus.

>you live in a world that does not have Phoenix Downs, Bottle Fairies, Portal Guns, or Power-ups

Not vidya but I've always wanted to live in the town from Kiki's delivery service.

Bear chair

Not really a town, but imagine living with her. Sex would be great.

you'll be dead within minutes

wat game?

Fuck that walk ten feet outside town and a fucking monster comes from underground and eats you

worth the risk to hear the locals argue over stupid shit

Silvermoon City and Orgrimmar.

I'm not greymane or battle-born though, and I dont get to the cloud district much...

megaton, may be dangerous and you may get cancer, but you can live next to a big ass bomb.
I would make t-shirts and mugs of the bomb and sell them to traders for caps. Also robo-sheriff

Whiterun in Skyrim.

Far Cry Primal

Are you seeking to become a member of the companions, friend?

In the witcher series (the books, not the video games) man actually has a pretty steady grasp on dealing with the monsters now. So much so that's why the witcher guild is falling apart and no new witchers have been created for decades. They're not needed anymore. Which is why Geralt starves half the time, he can't get any money.

The game just has a shit ton of monsters so you know, people can play a game about fighting monsters.

Endless Space 2. The game art is fire af

kek, totally forgot that game existed, its not even far cry

hell. fucking. no. not even with the best fly swatter there is

does this count

It's nice to have a game that isn't like Halo or Call of duty.

Star Trek pleasure planet Risa. High tech convenience and ass all day.

Nah, the amount of monsters in the game is exaggerated compared to the real Witcher universe.

mah nigga

Not really a town, but Vigil's Keep.

camoa

anywhere in ffta2

fuck no, only if there is 1 sniper and 1 scout class limit

Whiterun is awesome, but i would go to Solitude or Markarth

Get out of here Stalker!

Clearly you don't get to the cloud district often...

Balamb Garden

youtube.com/watch?v=1eU0tRBHnE0

I'd probably end up in Blighttown tbh

literally new york city

> granary concept
> granary

>Solitude
>a.k.a. let's build a town on top of an arch formed by a couple of rocks leaning against each other when another city got swallowed by the sea
>capital of Skyrim - 6 houses

found father grigori

>granary
>a storehouse for threshed grain.

get fucked son

Kingdom of Zeal from Chrono Trigger. Hopefully before batshit queen and Lavos incident.

"I like it here, the tree in the park is so pretty!"
If we're talking about the lore version of the city, sure, the bethesda game version of cities are always way too small to feel real.
otherwise I'd choose solitude or balmora out of the tes universe or rome from AC:B

it fell into the sea cus of mages
climate change isn't real

stop showing off your lore knowledge and look at the fucking image. LOOK. who the fuck in their right mind would ever look at those rocks and go, man, let's build something on top of it. let alone the capital of the nords and its 6 houses.

Solitude >>>>>>>>

Markarth is digusting

Moonguard Goldshire

The Capital city in the civ game I owned

nope. That place is a fucking bloodbath.

i would live in the statue park from n64 goldeneye

Mega City from wipE'out" 3

prefer Los Venturas myself
but I like the stark beauty of the desert

aww yisss

now if we're talking fantasy settings, I'd probably have to go with something like Divinity's Reach. It's one of the few in game cities I've seen that's actually expansive and alive enough to feel like a real city rather than just a town or village with a castle.

San Andreas

Appreciate the Chrono love, but lets be honest we'd all end up here.

my nigger.

And a single team of angry Dwarven sappers would topple your home into the sea on a lark.

Yes! But Selphie is mine

Nigger found

The feels

You can have her.
I'm sleeping with the teach'.
Gon' get me an S Grade